Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,152 members, 7,887,346 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony (13616 Views)

ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG / ASUU Threatens To Embark On Strike After FG Ignores Demands / Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony by toprealman: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2016
obiapkor:
he canceled the free education for non indigenes,because his counterparts in other states refused to embark on free education in their various states which was part of their discussion at the last meeting which the governors held in enugu,looking at the tuition fees,it is not different from what other students pay in other state,in fact students even pay more in Enugu and Anambara state universities.
Do you know that the GDP of new York is greater than that of Nigeria? So if other governors decide to sleep on a bicycle, Okoroawusa will do same. Shame on the people of IMO for not kicking out this waste pipe! Heard tuition fee in Uniben is 12K.....someone please confirm.
Re: Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony by crazyclown07(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2016
I am actually not here to throw tantrums at Gov Rochas OKOROAWUSA

I think there must a reason for any action whatsoever.

Thank God I wasn't affected cos am an nwa afo to the core

I pity the Non- Indigenes and pray the governor and the university council tries to resolve this issue of strike ASAP
God bless IMSU

Go bless IMSU SUG

God bless Imo state

God bless FRN
Re: Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony by SweetBrito(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=kenedy175 post=43905976]Lol... 190k to study medicine in that glorified secondary school? And they still graduate half baked doctors.

I no fit laugh.

U must be a frustrated he-goat.
Half-baked doctors? I bet u don't know what you are saying. Cos the last time I checked, Imsu Medical Doctors ain't anything close to ur foolish insinuations. Funny enough u left the main issue of the thread just to vomit LUBBISH !! Like Imsu denied offering u admission to study medicine.
You can do better than that... Step up!!

2 Likes

Re: Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2016
eyeview:
Dear God,
When will you hear the cry of your people and take away Rochas? Is his cup not yet full?

His cup was almost full, but the angels weren't paying attention, so he drank it and presented the cup empty cry Look at his stomach and you will agree grin cheesy
Re: Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony by Luckylife(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2016
kenonze:
Good thing cannot be sustain in hands of Okorocha.

He is a disgrace to APC
. programmed zombies and those that sold their sense when they ate Aisha rice will never believe you even at gun point . But kenonze must you prove how immoral and cheap you are to the world by that your filthy picture. Removed it than we pretend it was a mistake.
Re: Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony by ExperTrait(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
grin grin cheesy cheesy
do these guys have an idea that Imo state indigenes school in other state universities...or can Imsu accommodate all its indigenes...even if it is...a university is supposed to b kind of balanced in terms of tribe...There is huge strength in diversity...encourage diversity oga rochas..ask America...see where free education is driving you to
Re: Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony by theMEGAman(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
obiapkor:
he canceled the free education for non indigenes,because his counterparts in other states refused to embark on free education in their various states which was part of their discussion at the last meeting which the governors held in enugu,looking at the tuition fees,it is not different from what other students pay in other state,in fact students even pay more in Enugu and Anambara state universities.
Are u sure that u understand the comment, they are talking about school fees for non indigen not fake free education of okorocha, beside Anambra state is paying #136,600 ok I don't know about enugu cos am not in the state. So better read well and understand before u post pls.
Re: Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmm, wot abt ndi Anambra, is dia any difference bw indigen and non-ndigen?
Re: Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony by swiperthefox: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
obiapkor:
There was no free education for non-indigenes in the first place. My sister is currently in her 4th year, her school fees has always been around 50-70k. So what are you talking about?
Re: Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony by jerion: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
190k is quite alarming, what do they want d poor masses to do? Lord have mercy on us....
Re: Imo State University Embarks On Strike After Convocation Ceremony by emekaxy: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2016
Ujoatu........Rochas Okorocha spy on Nairaland come and see everyone don happen.

Shame on you, continue going about deceiving the people when you know
Rochas is on a suicide mission rather than a rescue mission.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam / Oluwatoyin Ogundipe Appointed As UNILAG Vice-Chancellor / Covenant University 17th Anniversary Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.