Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Help Oooh!!! Black Spots All Over My Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Oooh!!! Black Spots All Over My Face (784 Views)

A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Oooh!!! Black Spots All Over My Face by Pharmumar(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Good day to you all......pls hw do I get rid of black spots in my face... Any cream or anything that can help.... realy feeling ashamed
Re: Help Oooh!!! Black Spots All Over My Face by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
funbact a...just 250
Re: Help Oooh!!! Black Spots All Over My Face by Pharmumar(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
funbact a...just 250
Any PHARMACY store?.... when to apply and how...pls hw long does it take...hw abt eczema... sorry for too many questions
Re: Help Oooh!!! Black Spots All Over My Face by Pharmumar(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2016
helooo...comments and suggestions still welcome
Re: Help Oooh!!! Black Spots All Over My Face by moquin: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2016
Hello, you can get rid of your black spots and have a smooth face again, u can watsapp me on 08023613179 for details.
Re: Help Oooh!!! Black Spots All Over My Face by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2016
Pharmumar:
Any PHARMACY store?.... when to apply and how...pls hw long does it take...hw abt eczema... sorry for too many questions
any pharmacy at all..apply only at night,u wash ur face first...,it shld cure eczema as well
Re: Help Oooh!!! Black Spots All Over My Face by Pharmumar(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thanks cyndyemerald
Re: Help Oooh!!! Black Spots All Over My Face by Olajhidey22(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
I actually had this some months back and I tried all prescriptions given yet no positive outcome. Not until a friend prescribed me a particular nutritional drink to me and I was surprised that did the magic after two weeks of using it.
I can't guarantee it will work for you, I only gave it a trial cos I was just determined to wipe it off as soon as possible. It cost me #12,000 though!
If you stay in Lagos, I can share mine with you for free with the hope that it works for you also.
You can contact me via my signature!
Re: Help Oooh!!! Black Spots All Over My Face by Pharmumar(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Olajhidey22:
I actually had this some months back and I tried all prescriptions given yet no positive outcome. Not until a friend prescribed me a particular nutritional drink to me and I was surprised that did the magic after two weeks of using it.
I can't guarantee it will work for you, I only gave it a trial cos I was just determined to wipe it off as soon as possible. It cost me #12,000 though!
If you stay in Lagos, I can share mine with you for free with the hope that it works for you also.
You can contact me via my signature!
thanks but not at lag

(1) (Reply)

You Can NOT Even Handle A Woman In Bed (shame) / Http://fiercemaleenhancementreview.tumblr.com/ / wHAT Is THE Name OF THIS ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.