Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

2aces's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2aces's Profile / 2aces's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 21 pages)

Politics / Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by 2aces(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
nazicartel:
All these Fulani this Fulani that didn't cause our problem in the East. So you're also blaming Fulani when people like Okezuo can't build comon road in his local govt. Or are you blaming Fulani that Hope can't handle his state. Comon. You can't blame Fulani when people in Ebonyi and CRS are Killing themselves because of 2plots of land or you are blaming Fulani when a governor from Enugu can't protect his people from 5 armed fools. Listen. The leaders now are all greedy, self centered and they lack balls. They are all there to steal from their state. They just want their children to base in UK, USA or Canada. They just want to buy the best houses or cars for their families. You can't tell me a governor will buy Mercedes bulletproof brabus or what's it called. That cost almost 600m. What's he doing with it.... I can't tell where we learnt all these lifestyles from to be sincere.
See my brother, after the civil war, the igbo tribe lost interest in governance in Nigeria and focus their attention to business and business related activities, hence losing the power and ability to hold political criminals of the likes you mentioned accountable for their actions. Same individuals are still in power today.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by 2aces(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
paramakina202:

Onwuka Kalu the Okwuzu 1 of Abiriba was the highest donor with the sum of 105k, nobody or group donated 5 million naira.
This is just a partial list, more donations were made as the project progressed.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Is Now A Ministry In Nigeria by 2aces(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
an0daGuy:
Yes now boko Haram, bandits and Fulani herdsmen are all separate ministries in Nigeria today.

Before the year runs out trillions would have been allocated to these ministries for hostage recovery and amnesty lol

Nigeria I hail
Serious business
Politics / How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by 2aces(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
SAM MBAKWE AIRPORT OWERRI (IMO STATE) was built through contributions from IGBO BROTHERS in the earlier 1980s. It is the first AIRPORT IN THE WORLD built by community contribution.

Late Sam Mbakwe was the governor of Imo State between 1979 to 1983. Below are some(Not all the lists) of the lists of all those who contributed for the airport project.

All the effort was organized and handled by Gov SAM MBAKWE. An Igbo social club, PEOPLES CLUB gave 5 million NAIRA to support the project then as the highest donor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Pets / Re: 3 Months Old Good Quality Boerboel Puppies by 2aces(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Male or female, and what's your price and location
Politics / Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by 2aces(m): 1:05am On Jul 04, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
You are a liar. This is the content where the pictures were pulled out from, it was recorded few days ago. Onitsha is growing from strength to strength as the economic hub of igboland. Soludo has stepped up waste management. Security in the city is top notch from Obiano time to Soludo who is taking it to another level. .

See those high-rise flats, they are the best ever in Nigeria. They are well maintained. Take your propaganda and lies elsewhere. Onitsha is better by far than everywhere in your state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IybfFcfRQEE

Constructive criticism is not meant to sit right with everyone, unless you are truly hungry for a change.
I have no reason to hate my own state, all am speaking against is what I witnessed just a week ago first hand.
Politics / Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by 2aces(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2022
NoQualmz:

You’re a big fat dead liar!

Onitsha is positively rising on the daily. Things are gradually being put in place for dwellers. Crime rate has dropped drastically. Touts are gradually being eradicated by the present govt(even the touts sef don dey tire as most of them are giving up on touting and finding something useful to do).
The govt has also concessioned licensed contractors to take care of the state’s waste...don’t even use ‘littered waste’ to score cheap points because there were lots of issues concerning waste management board and the last administration. So Soludo has sealed that aspect.

When last did u step ur foot in Onitsha, u this rabble rouser?

The last time I was in Onitsha ‘I could breath fresh air’.
Use the same energy you are using now to haul insults at me to call the attention of the state government to the filt onitsha has metamorphosed into and hope they listen to you dear brother, propaganda helps no one in this case.
Politics / Re: This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures by 2aces(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2022
@OP please when last did you visit Onitsha or maybe you just went online to copy and paste.
It's when we openly criticize the I'lls in our society that those in charge will do what they are supposed to do.

See am from Anambra state and anytime you travel by road, Oniitsha is the first city that welcomes you into the state.
Onitsha is now a shadow of itself, as you enter through the old niger bridge, the first sight that greets you are old dilapidated four storey buildings covered in sooth and dirt scattered all over upiweka, if there is a minister of environment in that state( which I doubt) he should be fired asap.
Another eye sore you encounter is the indiscriminate dumping of refuse along the road all over the city, it's as if no one sees anything wrong with the mountain of dirt all over the place, cos from what I observed, it's now a normal way of life there.

Thirdly, I'll advise anyone traveling to the state, when you get to upiweka, hide any valuable on you including your phones as you will be robbed in broad daylight along the road and no one will help you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. by 2aces(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2022
There is evidently more to this mass declaration of interest of almost all the top politicians in the country for presidency, someone with very deep pockets is bankrolling them to weaken some key opponents.
It wont be suprising to see a lot of them at the last minute stepping down and declaring support for their benefactor.

Nigerians should be ready to watch the real Game of Thrones come 2023.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Gunmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kidnap Naomi, 6 Others In Kogi {Photos} by 2aces(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Too many atrocities in the land

Phones / Re: NCC Reveals State To First Enjoy 5G Network In Nigeria by 2aces(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good move, if all security measures have been put in place .

Autos / Re: Sparkling Clean Lexus Rx350 Nigeria Used 2007 Model @2.999m by 2aces(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Food / Re: The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning by 2aces(m): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My heart breaks to pieces when I see a lovely animal like python been killed ruthlessly like this. This animal is so harmless when train.

As a lady if you used the tail of a trained python to masturbate, you may forget about dick entirely. Though the way the python will wriggle on bed will be so scary, especially for first timers.

Lalasticlala come and see how they brutally killed your friend.
WTF!!!
Romance / Re: Being Single And Above 30, Come In! by 2aces(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ruby go and get married �

On a serious note time ticks differently for both genders, a woman above 30 is already running late in the biological clock which also becomes obvious in her physical appearance, and coming from a judgmental society like ours, such ladies are percieved to have used up a good percentage of their womanly essence( if you know what I mean), so they are less in preference for marriage compared to those in their twenties.
As for the guys, the opposite is the case, a guy is considered mature enough to take a wife not by his age, but when he has successfully put his affairs in order, both mentally and financially, considering marriage before that is irresponsible and dangerous.

7 Likes 1 Share

Business / Up To 4M Quick Loan In Abuja And Lagos by 2aces(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dont let the economic situation of the country hold you back from achieving your dreams and deter you from fulfilling your responsibilities.
Take advantage of this opportunity to offset that mortgage, execute that contract, pay off the landlord, pay off those school fees, get that dream car, finish that job, get that idea working or start and expand that business! WHATEVER YOUR NEED MAY BE FOR QUICK CASH.

Straight to business. Do you need a quick, flexible and low interest loan? Or do you need a company you can partner with to kick start that business idea without start up capital?
Look no further, visit SME and MORE INVESTMENT LTD. @ Suit D202 global plaza, plot 366 Obafemi Awolowo way Jabi, Abuja

If you are based in Abuja or Lagos please call our front desk on 09014294982 or 08068468317 or 08094271017. for more enquiries

We would be expecting you.

Romance / Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by 2aces(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!
She is dumb, as well as 99% of Nigerian girls, all they know is hookup and shisha

1 Like

Autos / Re: Access Loan With Any Kind Of Car In Abuja* by 2aces(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2022
royenx:
What about Lagos residents. Do you give loans?
A new development, Lagos residents can now have access to our loan facilities via our new lagos office.
Pls contact 09014294982 for further enquiries. Thank you
Autos / Re: Access Loan With Any Kind Of Car In Abuja* by 2aces(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2022
Saao:
will the person drop the car or only the car papers?
The car stays in our office premises till the loan is redeemed
Family / Re: Should She Go Ahead And Be Withdrawing His Money? by 2aces(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
MCKitchen:
The woman is senseless and instead of finding the root of her husband predicament she wants to create another atmosphere of tension and abuse.
She should as well join the husband in betting, who knows where the luck might come from. First she should return the Atm and ask the husband to teach her the game. See as the man will overturn her request that way he will minimize his waywardness. embarassed

NB: betting is no crime (+18)
This one no follow na haba

If she is a sensible one, she can gradually save little portions of whatever she can get from the werey and save herself and kids if they have any
Autos / Re: Access Loan With Any Kind Of Car In Abuja* by 2aces(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2022
royenx:
What about Lagos residents. Do you give loans?
Not at the moment
Autos / Re: Access Loan With Any Kind Of Car In Abuja* by 2aces(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2022
Saao:
will the person drop the car or only the car papers?
The car is the collateral sir
Crime / Re: The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) by 2aces(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
This family is very stupid, see the young child in severe pains from internal injuries and they kept him in the house, and even moving him anyhow? what kind of nonsense is this na

As far as am concerned they are not innocent in the demise of this child.
Romance / Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Using Lubricant Before Making Love With Me. by 2aces(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
airminem:
after lite up, carry your old KALA blast him left leg, the use your new KALA blast your own right leg WTF MAN...grin Smh
I don die with laff abeg, una dey mad for this nairaland I swear cheesy

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: President Joe Biden Defecates On Himself While Meeting With Pope by 2aces(m): 12:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Holy shit!!!

Trump right now
Politics / Re: Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out by 2aces(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
FREE FOOD KAYODE

Nigerians are mad grin

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by 2aces(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Farmers are cashing out on these assets I tell you.

1 barrel of crude oil. $50 _ 29k

1 bag of rice. $60_ 35k

Forget government, we nigerians too like easy way out, oshofree.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Apply For Your Own 4M Today! by 2aces(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
For Abuja Residents Only.

You can access from 200k to 4M instant Loan from us with nothing more than your registered car.

You can access from 100k to 3M loan (on reducing balance) as a civil servant from us with just your salary acct.

You can access from 50k to 2M cooperative loan (to start up or augment a business) from us by becoming a member of SME and MORE multipurpose cooperative.

For further enquiries, pls call 09014294982,
Or send a WhatsApp message to 08068468317

Autos / Your Car Can Get You Up To 4m. by 2aces(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
For Abuja Residents Only.

You can access from 200k to 4M instant Loan from us with nothing more than your registered car.

You can access from 100k to 3M loan (on reducing balance) as a civil servant from us with just your salary acct.

You can access from 50k to 2M cooperative loan (to start up or augment a business) from us by becoming a member of SME and MORE multipurpose cooperative.

For further enquiries, pls call 09014294982,
Or send a WhatsApp message to 08068468317

Politics / Re: Former Inec Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega blasts Nigerian government. by 2aces(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
JEGA IS A FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.