Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,910 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me (87063 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by freshkpomo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Pass Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok and snap chat. Most Nigerian girls don't know what else to do with phones..even the iPhone they crave for only 1% know it's actual use... As a man, you need patience to be able to convo with so many ladies.. only a few are bright,the rest hardly even know if Algeria is in Africa or Europe,they can't even mention two countries in West Africa... Thanks to nairaland and Maybe many of you have brothers who play with these things alot, I believe we won't have had up to 10 women smart in this country... But it still baffles me that these same ladies are supper intelligent when it comes to academics.... Everybody get him own area Sha... Lol

7 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by MufasaLion: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

That’s just the society we live in today

Yeah, right. So unfortunate.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by MufasaLion: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

Pass Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok and snap chat. Most Nigerian girls don't know what else to do with phones..even the iPhone they crave for only 1% know it's actual use... As a man, you need patience to be able to convo with so many ladies.. only a few are bright,the rest hardly even know if Algeria is in Africa or Europe,they can't even mention two countries in West Africa... Thanks to nairaland and Maybe many of you have brothers who play with these things alot, I believe we won't have had up to 10 women smart in this country... But it still baffles me that these same ladies are supper intelligent when it comes to academics.... Everybody get him own area Sha... Lol

Yes, you are right. Although, I appreciate ladies that are academically brilliant but however, I'd value you more if we can have conversations on many other things. Many ladies are laid back. They tend to believe other aspect of life aside from their field ain't important. They're wrong!

8 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by tarantino1: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
And you think the olodo babe is dating a Socrates? For them to be dating without issues, they have so many things in common. Lion can't be hanging with goat, goats hang out together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by oyatz(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
To be sincere, majority of the present generation of Nigerian girls aren't intellectually inclined.

Just try to start a discussion with them on many topics like Christopher Columbus, Uighur people, the Amazon Rainforest, Suez canal or Austism, they will be flat.

5 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Animegirl(f): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
SmellySperm:
Sorry bro. Your babe na olodo. Una dey try Sha grin

Lol!!!! Smelly person. I'm sure you don't know too. tongue
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by oyatz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
I just asked two young ladies the same question

6 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
oyatz:
I just asked two young ladies the same question

Lol

Can you see this

This doesn’t determine the ladies intelligence or rather just shows their ignorance to the happenings in their environment

5 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
oyatz:
To be sincere, majority of the present generation of Nigerian girls aren't intellectually inclined.

Just try to start a discussion with them on many topics like Christopher Columbus, Uighur people, the Amazon Rainforest, Suez canal or Austism, they will be flat.

That’s the pure undiluted truth

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, you are right. Although, I appreciate ladies that are academically brilliant but however, I'd value you more if we can have conversations on many other things. Many ladies are laid back. They tend to believe other aspect of life aside from their field ain't important. They're wrong!

You are right on this
They need concrete awareness about other aspects of study

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

Intelligence has a limit based on how you use it will determine how it will benefit you

You just can’t know it all

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kingPhidel(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Most of the our gyals dem, na relaxer and make-up full their head. They know nothing about trend of events in the country and the world but ask them Telemudo and zeeworld you’ll sit for hours so they can download detailed zeeworld grin

4 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by mamoh2k3: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
You self don't really know what's happening in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!
She is. I knew most of the countries in Europe when I was in secondary school, and social media was not as accessible back then as it is now. This generation spend more time gossiping than using their internet enabled phones for research and enlightenment.

14 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ForestHill: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

Deep! I keep wondering how my female friend gets better grades than me but her reasoning in general is disappointing. She knows less or nothing about finance, politics, and technology. Academics smartness won't be enough for woke men of this generation in the consideration of who to be with.

6 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Destiblack(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your

private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!

You are a good wife material with your way of seeing things but I know you are not perfect.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ishilove:

She is. I knew most of the countries in Europe when I was in secondary school, and social media was not as accessible back then as it is now. This generation spend more time gossiping than using their internet enabled phones for research and enlightenment.

I think You ought to have a rethink

What is your definition of Dumb ?

Someone who has little or no knowledge of political issues?

Then do you know about other happenings in the forensic and various issues in the Diaspora?

3 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Destiblack:

You are a good wife material with your way of seeing things but I know you are not perfect.

She definitely not perfect

But she acts like she knows better

What what made you consider her a good wife material?

The ability for the see others wrongs?

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
mamoh2k3:
You self don't really know what's happening in Ukraine

I bet you don’t have vast knowledge of it too either

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
kingPhidel:
Most of the our gyals dem, na relaxer and make-up full their head. They know nothing about trend of events in the country and the world but ask them Telemudo and zeeworld you’ll sit for hours so they can download detailed zeeworld grin

Feminist are coming for you
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by 2aces(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!
She is dumb, as well as 99% of Nigerian girls, all they know is hookup and shisha

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Newboss(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wetin concern her concern Ukraine? Na her country? She has her interests. Politics doesn't have to be one of her interests. Being interested in politics is not the definition of intelligence.

All these simps wey no dey hear word.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
2aces:
She is dumb, as well as 99% of Nigerian girls, all they know is hookup and shisha

I don’t agree 99% of girls are Dumb
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Newboss:
Wetin concern her concern Ukraine? Na her country?

All these simps wey no dey hear word.

I tire o my guy
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Haakeem(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

M telling you
And they all have android phones
But the value of it to them is just to watch tiktok videos
you poured out my heart.

Does kindda people disgusts me alot.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Kingcalls: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:

Yeye boyfriend!!!

She is dumb ....infact very dumb and a yeye gf just like 80% of u Nigerian girls....imagine asking what is Ukraine....but she knows kardashians and iPhone

7 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Kingcalls: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

Is Ukraine Her Problem
Does her not knowing Ukraine affects my relationship with her?

Please leave this simp alone
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Haakeem(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
A Nigerian song writer once said Bye bye to yeye boyfriend.

He was referring to someone like you. Let this be the last time you quote me.

Bye!!!
lol, the musician was actually making fun of whores like you. And you are hailing him

Another lol abeg, loolcheesy.

Musicians go they yab una, una too go they sing the song, what a pity.

4 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Crucialgem(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Op what do you mean they are many Nigerians dieing in Ukraine do you have proof
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by majamajic(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Baawaa:
65% of Nigerians don't know what is going on in Ukraine

Say nigeria women
Especially the slaying ones

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

Is Ukraine Her Problem
Does her not knowing Ukraine affects my relationship with her?
Many Nigerians don't know about Nigeria political and geopolitical system not to talk of Ukraine.

You think if Nigeria and another African country is having a war every citizens know. Some foreigners doesn't know Nigeria. A British citizen was asked where is Togo located, he picked Asia. Said he haven't heard of it.

6 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Haakeem(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kingcalls:

She is dumb ....infact very dumb and a yeye gf just like 80% of u Nigerian girls....imagine asking what is Ukraine....but she knows kardashians and iPhone
and korea movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread......

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.