Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me (87065 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 12:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Boniwhite:
my so called miserable life is better than your lame life that is 15%. Despite your parent ill gotten wealth, you still cant come correct for once!

despite your parent ill~gotten wealth from God knows where. Your life remains a comedy!

try and change that pic on your profile because the lady am seeing there looks like an aids carrier!

drug addict!!!
I'm currently reading my books here, but you're distracting me.

Is people like you that do learn things in a hard way, and I will deal with you.. Honestly, you don't know me.

Abi you think you can insult?? I'm warning you for the very last time, don't quote me.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Boniwhite: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Is people like you that do learn things in a hard way, and I will deal with you.. Honestly, you don't know me.

Abi you think you can insult?? I'm warning you for the very last time, don't quote me.
Me not quoting you depends on how you behave on this forum and watch the choice of your words!
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by dapatro: 6:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

I see no reason for your second paragraph

Na una type de like cause hold-up for road with una "do you know who I'm" English
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by DonroxyII: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!

Modified: For those of you quoting me, saying the girl is dumb for not knowing Ukraine.

But if a white girl tells you to your black face that she haven't heard of the word Nigeria, Ghana or South Africa, I'm 100% sure you people will clap for her, Infact you would go as far as even mocking your own country and other...

Like I said earlier in my comment... Take it OR Leave it. She is not dumb and I'm not forcing it down your throat like fufu.

But you guys should stop your hypocrisy okay!

Nonsense!!!
Learnt something Great from your write up but an adult female (A woman) must have a little understanding of Her World. Nonetheless, she must definitely make up for such deficiency in other aspect possibly her profession.

I always respect few women who are interested no matter how little about Global Affairs and Economies not just Telemundo and Celebrities!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread......

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.