Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me (87065 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jeon(f): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

Exactly bro You also have a space in all this

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

I don’t take anything anyone says here to heart
We are all here for one purpose or the other
Excellent reply. You got a matured IQ. Don't mind that saucy biich

8 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by seniorgozman(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2022
Not only your babe, most people in this country don't know what is going on there
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2022
SmellySperm:

Hey! Let this be the last you mention me. I don't know who you are and i don't care. Take your saucy lifestyle elsewhere
Please shift. Noise maker!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2022
SmellySperm:

Hey! Let this be the last you mention me. I don't know who you are and i don't care. Take your saucy lifestyle elsewhere

Lol
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2022
seniorgozman:
Not only your babe, most people in this country don't know what is going on there

Thank you
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

What is soo private about this issue ?
What is there to be ashamed off?

And may God not give me Yeye Girlfriend like you
I know you and SmellySperm don't have shame. That's why you didn't take his comment to heart.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Please get out of my mention!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
I know you and SmellySperm don't have shame. That's why you didn't take his comment to heart.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Please get out of my mention!!

You lack Ideology
You lack manners

To think you are someone’s girlfriend

Spits …

Get the Bleep out of my Thread

12 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

You lack Ideology
You lack manners

To think you are someone’s girlfriend

Spits …

Get the Bleep out of my Thread
Look who is talking? Do you have manners? If you do, you won't bring your girlfriend flaws here for frustrated people to degrade her.

Come and carry me out of this thread nah!!

Yeye boyfriend!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Look who is talking? Do you have manners? If you do, you won't bring your girlfriend flaws here for frustrated people to degrade her.

Come and carry me out of this thread nah!!

Yeye boyfriend!!

And it’s not for you to decide what I do
Yours is to comment and not dictate my actions for me

Silly yeye Girlfriend

8 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by IamGusto02: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2022
shocked
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

And it’s not for you to decide what I do
Yours is to comment and not dictate my actions for me

Silly yeye Girlfriend
A Nigerian song writer once said Bye bye to yeye boyfriend.

He was referring to someone like you. Let this be the last time you quote me.

Bye!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
A Nigerian song writer once said Bye bye to yeye boyfriend.

He was referring to someone like you. Let this be the last time you quote me.

Bye!!!

Those are your Role model
No wonder you are like this

And let this be the last time you Quote on my Thread

9 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by taiwotimitt: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2022
smiley
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Chaos14: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Atleast she should know that it is the cause of lack of petrol
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Albertone(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by my3name(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2022
Kai!!!
she say na what's the meaning of Ukraine
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2022
my3name:
Kai!!!
she say na what's the meaning of Ukraine
grin grin

E shock me o

4 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Chaos14:
Atleast she should know that it is the cause of lack of petrol

Lol
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Candidlady: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
SmellySperm:

Excellent reply. You got a matured IQ. Don't mind that saucy biich

You this guy you are a chameleon

8 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by MufasaLion: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
I find ladies that don't know anything about politics unattractive. Most Nigerian ladies don't even know the name of the governor of their State or State of residence. They're more interested in stupid things especially online gossips about stupid people. Bunch of retards!

10 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Karleb(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!

How do you explain that a grown up doesn't know Ukraine?

That's totally unacceptable!

10 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by BeautifulSolace(f): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
You all that know everything about the war. What have you all done about it.?

Over sabi cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
You all that know everything about the war. What have you all done about it.?

Over sabi cheesy

Please sensitize them Abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Karleb:

How do you explain that a grown up doesn't know Ukraine?

That's totally unacceptable!

Funny but it’s not A do or die affair

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:
I find ladies that don't know anything about politics unattractive. Most Nigerian ladies don't even know the name of the governor of their State or State of residence. They're more interested in stupid things especially online gossips about stupid people. Bunch of retards!

So you find ugly ladies who know about politics attractive?

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by MufasaLion: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

So you find ugly ladies who know about politics attractive?

Sorry, I don't have ugly ladies as friends or acquaintances.

There are many ladies that are attractive and can discuss politics. Some are more vast in local politics while some will engage you in both local and foreign discussions.

5 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Sorry, I don't have ugly ladies as friends or acquaintances.

There are many ladies that are attractive and can discuss politics. Some are more vast in local politics while some will engage you in both local and foreign discussions.

Women are of different kind and not all must fit into your description

What my Girl possesses your ladies lack
And vice Versa

5 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by MufasaLion: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

Women are of different kind and not all must fit into your description

What my Girl possesses your ladies lack
And vice Versa

You're right but however, I always believe everyone must be conscious of their environment and many other things. There are some guys that knows nothing about politics or many other things. Schools don't teach many things. You learn it yourself.

What's then the purpose of having friends, acquaintance etc and we can't have discussions on different aspectsof life? It's even shameful, when you see some people spending hours online just to read gossips and all sorts of things without even sparing just few minutes to read the news especially the youth.

Many youth no nothing about the cause of the fuel scarcity, inflation etc., but will always be quick to wail online. They are only interested in posting memes and not reading up on the problems they are having. Different killings are going on in the country but they would rather talk about Tonto Dikeh, Bobrisky, etc.

They are quick to post Ukraine vs Russia on their various social media platforms. They don't even know what the fight is all about. Bunch of clowns!

13 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ruggedtimi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
My gal knows the meaning of ballistic missiles, knows NATO, know Putin...knows boris...knows Estonia...

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
ruggedtimi:
My gal knows the meaning of ballistic missiles, knows NATO, know Putin...knows boris...knows Estonia...

Me no even know more more than 3 of the things u just mentioned

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're right but however, I always believe everyone must be conscious of their environment and many other things. There are some guys that knows nothing about politics or many other things. Schools don't teach many things. You learn it yourself.

What's then the purpose of having friends, acquaintance etc and we can't have discussions on different aspectsof life? It's even shameful, when you see some people spending hours online just to read gossips and all sorts of things without even sparing just few minutes to read the news especially the youth.

Many youth no nothing about the cause of the fuel scarcity, inflation etc., but will always be quick to wail online. They are only interested in posting memes and not reading up on the problems they are having. Different killings are going on in the country but they would rather talk about Tonto Dikeh, Bobrisky, etc.

They are quick to post Ukraine vs Russia on their various social media platforms. They don't even know what the fight is all about. Bunch of clowns!

That’s just the society we live in today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread......

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.