Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

2aces's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2aces's Profile / 2aces's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 21 pages)

Romance / Re: Why Are We Still Attracted To Our Ex(es)? by 2aces(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
urhoboman: grin awoof go kill you. You be don dey pop champagne say lady dey quote you.
oniovo meh
Romance / Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by 2aces(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
emmanuelogbe: Gosh! Ladies again? Wetin they do una? Could you guys pls let them be for once. Why not talk about guys who are into cultism, robbery, rape and other vices? Na only ladies una eyes dey see?
Haba!
FEMINIST IN DA HAUS
Romance / Re: Why Are We Still Attracted To Our Ex(es)? by 2aces(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith:
I am a dude
I don't get u
Jesos!!! So what the hell are u quoting me for pal??
Romance / Re: Why Are We Still Attracted To Our Ex(es)? by 2aces(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith:
That sound better
so are you saying you can treat me better than she can?
Romance / Re: Why Are We Still Attracted To Our Ex(es)? by 2aces(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith:
OK
she called the cop?
U end up in jail----That is NO, NO
Naa... Just kidding, i aint a woman beater, so if she mess with ma heart ill just dump her dumb a.a.s and move on!
Romance / Re: Why Are We Still Attracted To Our Ex(es)? by 2aces(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Romance / Re: Why Are We Still Attracted To Our Ex(es)? by 2aces(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith:
OK
she called the cop?
U end up in jail----That is NO, NO
Naa... Just kidding, i aint a woman beater, so if she mess with ma heart ill just dump her dumb a.a.s
Romance / Re: Why Are We Still Attracted To Our Ex(es)? by 2aces(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith:
If she end up treating u the way she treat her ex
Your fist will be place where?
her face
Romance / Re: Why Are We Still Attracted To Our Ex(es)? by 2aces(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith:
Please don't use We but use I as U
sorry o... But i thought the population in NL is above one thousand
Romance / Re: Why Are We Still Attracted To Our Ex(es)? by 2aces(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
urcutecrush: I never knew the dude was that skinny till we broke up :O still attracted?hell no.I can do better.but if u talk about missing some things then yes but that doesn't mean am still attracted
my dear just tell me what he did to you and my fist will be his lunch.
Romance / Why Are We Still Attracted To Our Ex(es)? by 2aces(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Funny as it may be, when we brake up from a relatioship expecially those that lasted for at least two years, there is this magnet like attraction the ex still have on us, even when we get involved with someone else. Mine was, i never knew my ex looked so beautiful and sexy until we separated, so i developed this comparison syndrom between the IT GIRL and the ex! I dont know about you guys but if you feel or have felt the attraction, lets know how you deal with it.
Romance / Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by 2aces(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
See the fine igbo chick i dey beef with self... bia nne ozugwo biko
Romance / Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by 2aces(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: see this one talking circle, when am talking about ogbono soup. pervated hegoat.
Normal guys cant tolerate sex freaks like, thats y you will always be sad and alone in the cold... p ussy monger
Romance / Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by 2aces(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: test and see what u have been missing
ill only miss your circle if its made of gold my dear
Romance / Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by 2aces(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: tunda fire that mode that hide my ftc post.

op its because, person suppose get standby generator.
ok now tell me why i shouldnt cheat on a girl like this?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by 2aces(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Briareos: So, lemme get this straight... Nairaland wrote about Derenle. Derenle now tweets what Nairaland wrote about him. Now, Nairaland writes about Derenle's tweet about what Nairaland wrote about him?

So, soon, Derenle will again tweet what Nairaland wrote about him tweeting what Nairaland wrote about him in the first place.
crazy dude
Properties / Re: What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum by 2aces(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
akinbe: Depends on how much you earn. If you earn 10k monthly and you squat with a friend who has made life a living hell for you, you should use 90% of your salary to get an apartment fast and be free (There is nothing like freedom). However, if you earn as much as 500k monthly but wants to relocate because your daddy still treats you like a baby or you have a wicked landlord or a witch (ayamatanga) landlady, you should use about 10% of your salary.
10% how on earth can one earn 500k per month and still live in a rat hole of 50k per annum? Unless your will says bury with my money when i die!
Romance / Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by 2aces(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Just as blood is the life of the body so is money in any relationship, like when a broke guy is dating a damsel with all the right features, he always feel insecure every now and then that she will eventually leave him for a fat pocket someday!
Romance / Re: How Important Is Money In A Relationship? by 2aces(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
diksucker: We all need money to live. We need money to have fun. If you are truly in love with someone, money will not matter. I am 27, not married and I've dated men of all statuses...broke, rich, in between (my level). I will be completely honest, I had the best relationship with the broke guy. We were really in love, we had great sex and always had fun. Enjoyed his company the most and I still think about him. Other factors played a part and we broke up, but I always think of him as the one who got away.. In my opinion if you love someone, you love someone. If money is important to you, then you will find it to be important in relationships. If you have money and your partner doesn't, that can cause stress. And vice versa... At the end of the day, what is important to you? I say this all the time, but if you are happy, truly happy then that is ALL that matters : ) good luck!
I bet the broke guys will like this
Religion / Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by 2aces(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Exactly what i always tell ladies and i quote" keep your center intact and fresh, cos your relationship will fall apart when the center cannot hold!" Thumbs up chinue Achebe

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards by 2aces(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Oh! I can remember how the journey of this madness started, it was like a joke and everyone thought he was just being naughty and funny shocked but now see what lack of good parental care(up bringing) has done to this young man...
Family / Re: How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? by 2aces(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nope! Even if the water inside that thing is all that is left in the world, ill rather die of thirst. Ewwwwww
Food / Re: My Home Made SHARWAMA Pictures & Recipe by 2aces(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks, but ill rather stop at the nearest chicken capitol and order for a combo medium, with a lil cheese and a lil pepper with a bottle of snapp to keep my BP in check...
Romance / Re: Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? by 2aces(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Smh!! I kinda hate guys who talk like this... broff cant u even bring up a single topic on NL thats not about ladies?
Business / FG Slashes Cost Of Business Registration For Smes By 60% by 2aces(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2014
The Federal Government on Tuesday said it had reduced the cost of registering Small and Medium-scale Enterprises with the Corporate Affairs Commission by 60 per cent.
The Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Mr. Olusegun Aganga, disclosed this while speaking at the 8th annual Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises’ finance conference.
The conference, with the theme: ‘MSME financing in Nigeria: Past, present and future’, was organised to look at the MSME finance sub-sector from a holistic perspective.
Aganga said the directive for the reduction of the business registration costs was given by President Goodluck Jonathan, adding that the development underscored the importance of the sector to poverty reduction, job creation and inclusive growth.
He said since SMEs accounted for about 80 per cent of businesses registered with the CAC as well as contributing about 50 per cent to the country’s Gross Domestic Product, there was a need to remove all factors that would impede their development.
Aganga said, “The administration of Mr. President has made it a matter of importance to support MSMEs in certain key areas – access to affordable finance, which we are doing here today; access to markets, formalisation of businesses, skill acquisition, and provision of infrastructure to reduce the cost of doing business for SMEs.
“Already, the President has approved a reduction in the cost of setting up SMEs by 60 per cent and the idea is to reduce the cost of doing business. So, today, if you are going to the CAC to set up a company, then know that the costs have been reduced by 60 per cent already.”
He added that the N220bn facility, whose disbursement was inaugurated at the event by Jonathan, would help not only to empower the SMEs, but address the access to financing needs of the sector in an efficient and sustainable manner.
Jonathan, while speaking at the event, commended the Central Bank of Nigeria for providing the fund for the development of the sector at an interest rate of nine per cent.
He added that the decision of the bank to set aside 60 per cent of the fund for women was in line with his administration’s commitment to women empowerment.
The President said that MSMEs had been recognised globally as the engine of growth in any development-oriented economy.
He added that due to their inherent labour-intensive production processes, MSMEs were also providing a veritable platform for job creation.
Jonathan said “All over the developed world, the contribution of the MSMEs to GDP is on the average of about 47 per cent; this shows clearly how important the MSMEs are to us.
“With about 17.3 million SMEs in Nigeria, there is a need for more concrete and concerted efforts to expand the activities of the MSMEs in our country.”
He added that the focus of this year’s conference, which was aimed at enhancing access to finance, was appropriate and that a vibrant MSME sub sector was indispensable to achieving sustainable transformation of the Nigerian economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.