Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,886 members, 7,902,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

2aces's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2aces's Profile / 2aces's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Prince Harry Renounces British Residency As He Declares US His ‘new Country’ by 2aces(m): 9:08am On Apr 18
Most times it's the black sheep that makes the right moves, they see things others can't, but it eventually becomes evident in latter time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" by 2aces(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17
maleekberry:
You too buy 3 chicken from MEGA CHICKEN and hide the receipt inside your handbag or purse
The regular Nigerian woman with no source of income but feels entitled to everything, where she go see money go buy her own grin

84 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Kaduna State Assembly Set Up Committee To Probe Nasiru Elrufai Over Embezzlement by 2aces(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17
First it was the" babariga trust bank" now the midget, is the north undergoing a form of cleansing or what, cos such has never been heard of.
Crime / Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place by 2aces(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16
Nowadays you give your whole heart to a woman at your own risk, all they truly need from you is money and good banging, whatever extra you throw in will never be appreciated.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Politics / Re: NIPCO Gas Crashes CNG Price To N200/scm, Unveils Stations In Lagos. by 2aces(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16
With volume of cng deposit currently in Nigeria, we don't have any business importing petrol. Our ministry of technology and all it's sister agencies should be ashamed.
Romance / Re: What Are The Signs That A Man Is Ready To Settle Down With You? by 2aces(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16
I laugh in Swahili grin grin

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Flag Of Nigeria, From 1914 - 1960 by 2aces(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15
UAObi:
The oppressor said you are worthless, so you can embrace their culture. They wrote your history so you won't discover who you really are. And they call you "shit hole" so you can run to their country and clean their toilets.

Sometimes I wonder if Karma still exist.
Celebrities / Re: It Was Grossly Unfair To Send Bobrisky To Prison Without Option Of Fine by 2aces(m): 12:02am On Apr 14
Bob don commit full ground, na the one them fit use hold am be that. Me self happy cos he made other idiots think they can get away with immoral behavior in the society, hand go touch all of them one by each.
Romance / Re: Na You Just Wan Kill Yourself. by 2aces(m): 11:56pm On Apr 13
OP paste aza make I reason you five hundred block make you take feel the weekend so you go happy and me self go happy, guy man. grin grin

6 Likes

Education / Re: CKC Onitsha Defeats US, Turkey Schools To Emerge Winner In A Global Competition. by 2aces(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10
The dot(.) nation always representing. Quality of education in the east is next to non, soon we would experience a massive exodus to the east for education tourism, since the dollar for school fees is no longer feasible.
Celebrities / Re: Behind The Curtain Story Of How Friends Tried To Save The Laugh Makers Marriage by 2aces(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09
80 percent of marriages today still exist because of the children, many have moved on to be like big brother house mates, everybody does as he/she pleases.
Romance / Re: YOUR Husband Is Safe With Me, You Will Have Him Back, All I by 2aces(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06
We married men are feeling justified after reading this grin grin ,I swear marriage is too much work, sometimes I sit and think if it's worth the stress.

1 Like

Education / Re: What I Saw In The New Queens Primer*pics* by 2aces(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06
Blazebond:

They have got you and that's how some oversabi clowns like you are also going to fall for it,the "gay" in that book right now means homosexuality,stop clowning yourself with oversabi
No mind these woke people and over sabi, the devil is using their wokeness against them without their knowledge
Politics / Re: Flag Of Nigeria, From 1914 - 1960 by 2aces(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IMAGINE,SO OUR NIGERIAN FOREFATHERS LIVED TOGETHER FOR 46YEARS BEFORE GETTING INDEPENDENCE.
THE BRITISHED SHOULD NOT HAVE LET NIGERIA,BECASE BYNOW NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN SOUTH AFRICA.
Long years of self misruled has made Nigerians disoriented and devalued to run back to same colonial masters to take refuge in guise of japa
It has become obvious some elements are immensely benefiting from the backwardness of this country.
Politics / Flag Of Nigeria, From 1914 - 1960 by 2aces(m): 10:06am On Apr 04
It really feels like hidden knowledge when you stumble upon some information about your past you never knew about and It has a way of reshaping your thinking and general mindset about certain things.

Below is the Nigerian flag used during the colonial era, 1914 - 1960, just after the almagamation(joining) of the southern protectorate and the northern protectorate of Nigeria.
A good look at that flag, you will observe the Jewish religious symbol (a pentagram) usually referred to as the (seal) star of David, and predominantly used in countries like Israel and Morocco, you can presently see it on their national flags till date.
My big question about this find is, why would the British put such a religious symbol with the crown of saint Edward at the middle in a countries national flag, why was it removed and erased entirely from our history
Was there a Jewish population present in Nigeria during that time??

Why did they remove history from our school corriculum??

What are they trying so hard to hide from us?

This is a thread, as everyone is free to do their individual research and post their findings here, cos we must get to the root of this, at least it will help to reshape how we see things in the future.
,https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Nigeria_(1952%E2%80%931960).svg

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply? by 2aces(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03
aieromon:

Let's look at the facts on ground.

House 1
Power load = 2000W
Average of 20hrs/day gives 600 hours in a 30 day calendar month.
Power consumption = 2kW * 600h = 1200kWh
Cost of power consumed = ₦225 * 1200 = ₦270,000

House 2
Power load = 2000W
Power is generated using a 2.5 kVA petrol generator. Running wattage is 2000W.
Fuel efficiency = 1.1litres/hour (15 litres in 14 hours at 50% load - generator will consume more if we increase the load but let us stick with this for the purpose of this comparison)
For House 2 to generate 600hrs in a month requires 660L of PMS.
At ₦560/litre, House 2 will spend a sum of ₦369,600 in an attempt to replicate power supply from DISCOs. Maintenance cost has not been factored in these calculations.

A lot of small scale businesses spend up to ₦178,000 monthly running petrol generators.

Power is not cheap!

Haba bros, the fact you and I can chest the increments doesn't mean it should be ok with everyone else. Just imagine several small scale businesses folding up cos they can't afford to run their business with this spike electricity tariff.
Take a small scale barber shop for example, that gets patronage from an average of 7 customers per day charging N1000 per cut
His take home before expenses [b][/b]N217,000

Subtract N178,000 from that amount and tell me if he is running a business or just wasting his time.
Same can be said about several small and medium scale manufacturing and service based businesses in Nigeria, which makes bulk of our employed population.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT SUBSIDIZE A THING OR TWO FOR HER CITIZENS, JUST TO HELP REDUCE THE GAP BETWEEN THE HAVES AND HAVE NOT.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by 2aces(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02
EmperorCaesar:

It was allegedly reported that he commited suicide but then even if he was being murdered, according to your own investigation, tell me what country of the world where things like this dont happen

I can correctly guess your tribe with this shitty statement
U blame the country for everything as if murder isnt a reoccuring case in the U.S and China

Of all things to attribute ones death to, u chose the dumbest thing any slowpoke can say
Ogun kill your generation, why would you open your waste pipe and just insult people without any provocation.
Maybe you think it's a faceless forum and you can get away with anything right?
I might just use you as an example so you learn manners

2 Likes

Politics / Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by 2aces(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02
The country is so messed up with so much atrocities that criminals are hiding their crime under the crimes committed by other criminals.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Family / Re: Marriages Are Getting Extremely Bitter These Days by 2aces(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30
Blacklion3:
Intolerance is the major problem
Intolerance is just one of the major issues, people also get married for selfish reasons, always ready to take but unwilling to give

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: I Am On The Verge Of Trying Weed For The First Time by 2aces(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29
Smoke finish, even that your tiri eight no go reach you chop belle full grin

1 Like

Family / Re: Marriages Are Getting Extremely Bitter These Days by 2aces(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29
Trust God
Family / Marriages Are Getting Extremely Bitter These Days by 2aces(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29
These married people have turned my wife and I into professional motivational speakers.
We all know the pressure that comes with maintaining a home in this present day Nigeria can be overwhelming, but why can't two grown adults put aside their pride and ego, join heads together and plan a headway for their family in this trying times.
Am no expert in this marriage thing, but I know for fact the three obstacles hindering progress in marriages are

1.PRIDE
When you get married, that is the day you sign yourself into stewardship, to serve your spouse and children with humility and respect, if you cant bring yourself down for anybody, pls don't get married, you will save yourself a lifetime of misery staying single.

2. INTOLERANCE
A man or woman that have sworn to never take any rubbish from anybody has no business getting married, cos the day you ask that beautiful girl to marry you or the day you finally decide to say yes to that handsome young or old man, that's the day you receive your appointment letter from the waste management company.
Your job prescription in not only to collect the rubbish o, you will both collect and dispose the rubbish in the most appropriate manner, so not to inconvenience your neighbors with the smell, so get ready.

3. OVER RIGIDITY
It is a good thing to have standards and personal values so people can relate with you based on the principles you have set for yourself, very good, but you must understand that when you get married, as a woman, you are expected to drop 70% of those your personal standards and replace them with that of the man you intend to do forever with, and as a man you must create space for the remaining 30% of your partner, if not no home can accommodate 200%. So for peace to reign, you must understand the formula and be flexible with your partnership so both of you can be 100%.

Those are the most important ones I can point out, you can add yours in the comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Alex Otti Pays Off Pensioner's Arrears by 2aces(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28
Politics aside, a good man will always be a good man. Abia, once the eye sore of the east have now become the dazzling jewel of the eastern province, all in the space of just one year.
Every state must learn from Abia, cos when a good man is on the throne, the people rejoice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: KFC Apologises To Gbenga Daniel’s Son Over Discriminatory Treatment by 2aces(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28
Nackzy:
Imagine he was Son of a nobody
More reason to double your hustle so your children can be sons and daughters of somebody.

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG Paying Ransom Secretly To Terrorists by 2aces(m): 11:08am On Mar 24
The money will in turn be used to purchase more sophisticated weapons and hard wares they need to create more chaos. Oh Nigeria my country
Family / Re: Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. by 2aces(m): 11:09am On Mar 14
Sorry dear you married a pig 😆😆

1 Like 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Please disregard by 2aces(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13
Her parents have failed her terribly.
Most young girls living life on the edge today are products of failed parenting, help one and a hundred springs up, most get pregnant and give birth to unwanted babies devoid of same parental upbringing they themselves lack, and the cycle continues to the detriment of the society. Little wonder you meet some girls these day and they are just totally empty.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Anambra: How Ebonyi Man Given Quit Notice By Slain Umuoji PG Killed Him by 2aces(m): 12:33am On Feb 27
I believe strongly, Ebonyi people are some how related to the Hausa Fulani up north, cos they have same temperament and don't mix well with others, they love their little circle and don't fancy education like other natives.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: “see My Head”: Yul Edochie Considers Arresting Artist Over ‘funny’ Artwork, Fans by 2aces(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24
I think the art work looks better than the original grin grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: We Have To Ban The Use Of Dollars In Nigeria - Senator Ned Nwoko by 2aces(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23
Criticize him or not, this is the only solution to save Nigeria from sinking further, but the government who are the biggest benefactors of this crisis will turn a deaf ear to ideas like this

2 Likes

Travel / Re: 350K South African Expats Return Home For Greener Pastures (PICS/VID) by 2aces(m): 7:45am On Feb 22
Nigerians left the group chat 😀😀😀😀😀

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.