Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,886 members, 7,902,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

2aces's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2aces's Profile / 2aces's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 21 pages)

Crime / Re: Outrage As Black Girl Is Skipped During Medal Presentation In Ireland (video) by 2aces(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:
But the apologised and gave her the medal... do we have to always hit the nail too hard
You are unbelievably cry
Properties / Re: 2 Major Reasons Why Lagos Property Market Crashed by 2aces(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
It's a known fact that when the igbos decide to settle in a place, the conditions of life changes in that environment and the overall economics of that location starts to improve.
If only Nigerians can do away with tribalism and sentiment mindset, all ethnic groups have their unique gifts others can benefit from and in the long run change the overall outlook of the country.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by 2aces(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
nazicartel:
All these Fulani this Fulani that didn't cause our problem in the East. So you're also blaming Fulani when people like Okezuo can't build comon road in his local govt. Or are you blaming Fulani that Hope can't handle his state. Comon. You can't blame Fulani when people in Ebonyi and CRS are Killing themselves because of 2plots of land or you are blaming Fulani when a governor from Enugu can't protect his people from 5 armed fools. Listen. The leaders now are all greedy, self centered and they lack balls. They are all there to steal from their state. They just want their children to base in UK, USA or Canada. They just want to buy the best houses or cars for their families. You can't tell me a governor will buy Mercedes bulletproof brabus or what's it called. That cost almost 600m. What's he doing with it.... I can't tell where we learnt all these lifestyles from to be sincere.
You are very correct my brother, the new breed of politicians we have now are too greedy and self centered set of people, they will gladly sell the entire Igbo land with everyone inside for a pot of porridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: How The Igbos Built world First Private financed Airport In IMO State*photos* by 2aces(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sonyboom:
Kudos if this is not propaganda

It wont do you any harm to take a trip to the airport to see things for yourself, the enlightenment you will get will change your mindset about the easterners.
Politics / Re: The Joy Of Sidelining The Igbos. by 2aces(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2023
Every country has a tribe suffering under marginalization and extreme bullying, we see it everyday on cnn and adjazera, and studies shows a bully derives a kind of high same as the effect of hard drugs when they intimidate someone, and that high is the reason they keep coming over and over again till the bullied is out of the picture and they move to another.
The only effective solution to bullying is to get a bigger bully involved and stand up on one United front and face the bully head on without any show of weakness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Islamic Scholar Attacked For Sharing Dog Meat In Kaduna by 2aces(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wahala everywhere, people just looking for an excuse to unleash their frustration on others.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Celebrities / Re: After Divorce, Popular Nigerian Gospel Singer Picks Another Wife. by 2aces(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2023
No time for prolonged simping

1 Like 1 Share

Phones / Re: Unfamiliar Phenomenon In The Sky Of Germany Woke People Up In The Night by 2aces(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2023
The earth is fighting back.
Politics / Re: "I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House by 2aces(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2023
In this life you must always be mindful of all your actions because life is turn by turn, you always get what you give.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Technology Market / Re: New Water Pump For Sale. by 2aces(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
What's your location
Music/Radio / Re: Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy by 2aces(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2023
Irony of life, people only show fake love to trend and ride on a new wave, in reality they don't give a fukk about you.

Love yourself, cos nobody truly cares.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Both Niger And Gabon Coup Were Bloodless, But The Next Could Be Bloody by 2aces(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
They were able to pull off these coups because they used the element of suprise in their favor, now other countries heads of state have caught up with the trend and measures have been put in place to avoid such happening to them. Hence who wants power must be ready to take it by force.
Family / Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by 2aces(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
No one needs a reason to cheat, it all depends on the level of respect you have for yourself and the person you are in a relationship with.
Crime / Re: AKA Was Shot In The Head by 2aces(m): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2023
Careente7:
His death still hurts,a great loss to African hip hop
One of the most painful to say the least
Phones / Re: Twitter Begins Removing Blue Checks From Users Who Don’t Pay by 2aces(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Elon the mad billionaire, no wonder they say, it's a thin line between genius and madness.

96 Likes 10 Shares

Romance / Re: DNA Confirmed My Friend A Bastard by 2aces(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Michelle55:
How do some women do this, like passing off someone else's child as their husband's?🤔 You would have the heart to watch as he trains and dotes on the kids yet your conscience wouldn't prick even if it's just for a second to come clean. Nawao!

Whatever rocks their boats sha!
Seems you still dont know anything about women, the devil is their apprentice.

3 Likes

Autos / Re: Clean Honda Cr-v 2008 Model (first Body) With Duty by 2aces(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
salenco1:

10 storey by Nepa round about
Can we chat on WhatsApp
Autos / Re: Clean Honda Cr-v 2008 Model (first Body) With Duty by 2aces(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2023
Where is this car in Kaduna
Romance / Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by 2aces(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
You will be amazed if I tell you, most of these girls you regard as prostitutes make better wives than the so called virgin mary or mother Theresa.
You see Nigerian men are the wisest species of men you can find on this earth, so when it comes to choice of women, we want our women exposed and experienced to all the world can offer, so when they are domesticated, they dont feel left out in anything happening around them.
Though there are some cases of infidelity here and there, it is not particular to exposed girls alone, even married virgins indulge in it too, it's most times the fault of the man and the kind of hand you give in your marriage or relationship.

If you are a simp and you expect your woman not to cheat on you with an alpha male, you are simply delusional my friend.

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Nigerians Reveal What Makes Them Cry In The UK by 2aces(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
rickpat:
but your beloved Nigeria is always here for you...WHY NOT RETURN?..since na social life be una problem...after complaining,the UK government says they are not renewing your visa..na una go still dey beg, hide,do fake marriage,just to remain there
Not as easy as you think bro, you will understand when you find yourself in same position.

Many wouldn't mind jumping on the next available flight back to Nigeria, but on a second thought, what are you returning back to exactly.

191 Likes 12 Shares

Pets / Re: Boerboel Vs Caucasian by 2aces(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Boerboel is the best family friendly dog so far, but you must be ready cos they eat like elephants.
Politics / Re: The Misguided Fear Of The Igboman Among Nigerians, Especially Yorubas by 2aces(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Well written my brother, it is a long age tradition of the Igbos to always carry others along into prosperity even if they are from other tribes. I have seen in my place of business here in Abuja, people from other tribes like Calabar, hausa, Edo, Delta and even Benue being groomed in business by the Igbo bosses for years and later settled with huge capital support to start their own shop and most are doing very well already and even speak the language, sometimes it's hard to distinguish them from the actual Igbo guys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Asiwaju Tinubu: ‘#i-am-drugified’! by 2aces(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
#Tinubuforprison #NaijapabloescobaGCFRN tongue
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Qualified To Run For President Under Labour Party by 2aces(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
You can steal from one man and go Scot free, but you cant steal from millions of Nigerians and have peace, even your shadow is a threat.
Politics / Re: Breaking Story : Dino Melaye Declares Interest In Kogi Governorship Race by 2aces(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Am rooting for Dino on this one, I believe he will do better than the current HE goat.
Politics / Re: Labour Party Set To Arrest MC Oluomo by 2aces(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Interesting times ahead, I wish someone can position a camera over this country to document the drama as it unfolds, it would be an interesting history lesson for the kids.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine May Not Be Able To Reclaim Crimea By Force, US Says by 2aces(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ukraine is winning my foot, just imagine Ukraine surrendering after all the unnecessary deaths and destruction.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.