Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

2busy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2busy's Profile / 2busy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Phones / Re: Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) by 2busy: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
stalyf: tecno really giving other smartphones a run for their money in Nigeria.

IT IS CALLED VALUE ANALYSIS, VALUE ENGINEERING, OR VALUE CONTROL.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Baba Suwe Loses N25M NDLEA Damages Suit by 2busy: 4:25pm On May 31, 2013
Frank-C:

Who is reasoning like an ant here? Open your mind to learn about thing bigger than you. And for your information, you don't make any point by insulting anybody. I personally don't do insults. It is for kids and people ligt upstairs who have no point to articulate or are incapable of articulating their position logically or both.

Now, on his destination before his arrest, Suwe can be on his way to heaven for all I care. NDLEA was created to track and stop drug peddlers and they have SOP. They do their jobs by disrupting the movement of the suspected courrier. I use those airports regularly and I have seen other people arrested and later released. A close friend was stripped naked in Rabat on her way to see her friend on suspicion of being a courrier. You could also be stripped naked, searched and detained. The important thing is to ensure that everything is done according to the law establishing the body.

It is even more stuupid for a man arrested on suspicion of drug peddling to make it a media affair. You are not bigger than those arrested by NDLEA before. They even arrested the son of a governor of Jigawa recently and trested him according to the law establishing them, so what make Suwe bigger than NDLEA.

The National Assembly made the law establishing NDLEA. The executive executed the via her NDLEA agency. The judiciary interpretes the law made by the NA and they have said that the NDLEA are right, who are you ib your little village to abuse and insult the judiciary? Maybe, you want to be the new Chief Justice of Lagos State?

Sometime when i read post like this, i lost hope in Nigeria as a country!!!

Thank you soulfood I love your analogy
Politics / Re: 14 Years Of Democratic Rule! Happy Democracy Day by 2busy: 7:57am On May 29, 2013
Fellow Nigerians i beg did GEJ say anything dis morning
No light since yesterday afternoon rain. Generator has been working since yesterday.
I can't stress the poor gen again
Don't know what is going on now, but I'm on my favorite NL for latest info. Are we still together?

God help Nigeria
Politics / Re: Boko-Haram : Orange Seller Arrested With N600m by 2busy: 9:11pm On May 20, 2013
daylae: So selling oranges can be very lucrative¿
Yes especially with buyers like chivita, fumman, five alive companies.
Very lucrative.
TV/Movies / Re: Which Nigerian Book Would You Want Adapted Into A Movie? by 2busy: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
THE BOY SLAVE
THE RETURN OF SHETTIMA
THE MAGIC BOX
CHIKE AND THE RIVER
Investment / Re: Steps To Forming Saving Habit And Financial-Freedom by 2busy: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
I really appreciate this piece and i will be glad if you could give us the list of some of those 1,300 books
I once had difficulty in saving until i read the richest man in Babylon, but then immediately i achieve my set goal i.e buying my car, i drop those saving skills.
Recently i realise that "SUCCESS IS A JOURNEY NOT A DESTINATION"
Politics / Re: MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release by 2busy: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tolexander: The Ndigbo will be claiming they don't like Abacha. They chose June 8 (the day abacha died) to mourn abacha pretending to use it to mourn bomb blast victims.

It is high time we started respecting calendar. Can't just imagine picking a date and not keeping to it.
That is how we were told Biafra would be declared on the 6th of november.
JUNE 8 IS EVEN A SATURDAY
WHY DECLARING A SATURDAY AS PUBLIC HOLIDAY?

THERE WAS A COUNTRY, .....THOSE WHO WITNESSED THE "COUNTRY" WILL NEVER PRAY TO WITNESS ANOTHER BIAFRA
Islam for Muslims / Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by 2busy: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
sureteeboy: From http://alisina.org These stories are not true. Also,No child is born holding a Quran or a rosary in his or her hand as we heard in the news last year. These are lies Muslims concoct to promote their religion. They have been doing this since 1400 years. Islam cannot be proven with logic and facts. It is a very irrational faith and it is very easy to prove that it is false. So Muslims resort to their favorite trick, deception, to advance their faith. They shamelessly lie. You have to understand this and keep it in your mind any time youlisten to a Muslim preaching his faith, because they lie.
A few years ago many Internet blogs and even the media reported a child in an Islamic village in Russia whose skin reproduced the verses of the Quran. The benighted Muslims had no difficulty gobbling this claim. This was no miracle. The child had a skin disorder known as dermatographic urticarial .
A few days ago I received this video in the mail.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9X5zkMWKzI&feature=g-vrec
As long as there are fools who believe in any nonsense, there will be people who will come forth with these fake miracles to grab attention. Isn’t it pathetic that a child can fool a television station and a whole nation? The reason is because Muslims want to be fooled.
There are thousands of such claims that Muslims make daily. They have no shame lying for their faith. In fact they believe lying is a good thing to promote Islam.
A couple of days ago someone asked me about another claimed miracle regarding the Pharaoh being mentioned in the Quran. Muslims claim that when in 1974 the mummified body of Ramses II was brought to Paris, because a fungus was causing its rapid degeneration, the scientists discovered salt in his lungs and someone pointed out the verse of the Quran that says after Pharaoh chased Moses he was drowned in the sea. However, inthe last moment he became a believer and Allah told him because you were a mischief-maker we are not going to save you but we will save your body so you may be a sign to those who come after you. (Quran 10:90-92).
The fact is that the Old Testamentdoes not say the Pharaoh’s body was saved to be a sign for the posterity. Exodus 14:28 says “And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. Psalm 136:15 confirms that Pharaoh and his army were perished in the sea. The same confirmation ismade in Exodus 15:19.
Muslims claim that Muhammad knew something that the Bible had not mentioned, i.e., the body of Pharaoh was saved, so this proves the Quran is from God and this miracle caused the conversion of one of the scientists examining the mummy.
Just like all other miracles that Muslims claim this one is also a deception. Ramses II lived c. 1303 BC – 1213 BC. As for when Moses lived Jerome’s Chronicon (4th century) gives 1592 for the birth of Moses, the 17th-century Ussher chronology calculates 1619 BC (Annals of the World , 1658). Therefore, Ramses II and Moses were not contemporary.
Furthermore, Ramses II was not drowned in the sea. He lived to be 90 years old and as the autopsy of his mummy revealed he died of arthritis, a typical disease of the old age affecting people who eat too much meat and animal products and not enough fresh veggies. (Go vegan!) Consequently, the story stated in the Quran that the bodyof Pharaoh was saved after drowning cannot be true.
But why would Muhammad say such thing? He must have heardthe biblical story of the drowningof the Pharaoh and his men fromthe Christian preachers and the Jews many times. In those days people had no other book but the Bible and that is what they talked about all the time. However, Muhammad had also heard about the mummification of pharaohs from other storytellers. He thought pharaoh is the name of one king and so the only way he could reconcile these stories was to assume that Pharaoh’s body must have been saved after being drowned and then mummified. And why wouldhe body be saved? Well maybe because he finally became a believer. Thus our genius solved the puzzle.
This made sense to him, except for the fact that pharaoh is not a proper name. It is a title, like kingand president. An estimated 332 pharaohs ruled Egypt belonging to 30 dynasties. Assuming the Biblical narrative of the Red Sea opening and closing to drown the Pharaoh and his army is true,Ramses II could not have been that drowned Pharaoh.
If the story in the Bible is a myth, then the claims made in the Quran rehashing this myth are nonsense. If the story is true, the Quran is wrong because it contradicts the Bible and makes an unsubstantiated and false claim that the body of Pharaoh was saved.
All these errors in the Quran prove one thing and that is Muhammad was indeed an illiterate man.

"As for those who are bent upon denying (the truth), they would not believe because it is all the same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them" Q2 verse 6

If you will be unbiased and sincerely want to know the truth, find time, go with a camera and ask the little girl to read any part of the quran.
But i know you will not
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 by 2busy: 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
See line up
Politics / Re: Reply To Punch: Aregbesola’s Strange Holiday In Osun (PUNCH UNFAIR) by 2busy: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2012
Re: "Aregbesola's Strange Holiday in Osun"
- A Vicious Editorial of The PUNCH

The National Council of Muslim Youth Organisations (NACOMYO) views with serious concern the malicious subjectivity and vicious deception inherent in The PUNCH editorial of Tuesday, November 20, 2012 (p.18).

This misguided editorial, provocatively titled "Aregbesola's strange holiday in Osun", was primed to incite religious hatred and create an orgy of violence which the newspaper would have used to justify its habitual characterisation of Muslims as fundamentalists.

We will therefore urge Muslims to remain calm, despite the provocation, as The PUNCH cannot claim to be acting for, and on behalf of, our Christian brothers and sisters, nor indeed people of other beliefs. If anything, our grievances on this editorial should be directly at the newspaper in an enlightened manner.

To do otherwise is to assist this biased newspaper achieve its sinister motive at the expense of a blossoming inter-faith brotherhood being jointly promoted by Muslim and Christian leaders in the country. And for this, we will give credits to the Sultan, His Eminence, Alhaji (Dr) Muhammad Sa'ad Abubakar and, not the arrogant pro-establishment and ethno-centric cleric but, the respected former President of the Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN), His Eminence, Dr. John Cardinal Onaiyekan, the Catholic Archbishop of Abuja.

To start with, we were not surprised that The PUNCH dismissed as "odd and totally uncalled for" the declaration of November 15 as public holiday in Osun State to mark the commencement of Islamic lunar calendar year (1434 Hijrah). The newspaper's argument had proceeded from a perverted logic that "many predominantly Muslim states do not even have public holidays for hejira" (sic). This blatant falsehood against Muslim countries cited by the newspaper is a non-sequitur fallacy, which is akin to saying that a good action is bad because not many people are doing it; or that a bad action is good because many people are doing it.

It is rather curious that the same morbid disinformation, that was peddled in the ridiculous editorial, was echoed by one Niyi Akinnaso in his "thinking with you" back page column in The PUNCH edition of November 27, 2012.

For the avoidance of doubt, Hijrah is remarkably significant to Islam both in form and content, and it represents for Muslims an epoch-making phenomenon that culminated in the rapid expansion of Islam from Madinah. The Hijrah which gave rise to the exemplary egalitarian community in Madinah actually laid the foundation for mutual understanding and peaceful co-habitation of Muslims with the people of other beliefs, especially the Christians and Jews.

Hence, as Islam frowns at wantonly ostentatious celebrations it does not forbids that a remarkable event as the Hijrah be marked in a solemn way, as enviably demonstrated this year by Osun State under Governor AbduRauf Aregbesola.

We make bold to say that the first of Muharram can as well be regarded as the universal human rights day; for it is the day of emigration of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) from Makkah to Madina. The Hijrah symbolizes for Muslims, the movement from dehumanizing oppression to liberty, the escape from danger to security, the transformation from ignorance to knowledge, the abandonment of corruption for adoption of accountability, the eradication of infantile mortality for promotion of child health care, the disentanglement of women from the bestiality of Jahiliyyah (pre-Islamic era) to their adornment with divine rights, and the general transmutation of humanity from all manifestations of evil to the light of Islam. This is why, and where, The PUNCH got it wrong.

But having failed to convince itself, and confuse the public, that the Hijrah holiday was undeserved, the newspaper resorted to the logic of vicarious penalty. Yes, it may have been said that "Nigeria is known for too many holidays", and it may also be right to argue, as the newspaper did, that "excessive public holidays cause productivity slow down and set the economy back", but then The PUNCH was merely being dishonest and only playing the ostrich.

If the newspaper were sincere, it would have listed all the public holidays being observed in Nigeria, including Saturdays and Sundays, in order to identify the ones that are truly none faith-based and then set the agenda for national discourse on the number of faith-based public holidays to be observed.

If we all agree, Nigeria can then follow the footsteps of Portugal which, according to The PUNCH, "cancelled four public holidays from its national calendar". The radical implication of this is that, aside the three holidays that are truly national - the independence day, labour day and, lately, democracy day - Nigeria may adopt only one official work free day in a week and a total of four or six faith-based annual public holidays, justly shared.

As it were, the unjust imposition of Saturday and Sunday as work free days can no longer be sustained because the two days are certainly faith-based holidays, and we do not need any nobel laureate to pontificate on this. The dictionary.com, "the largest and most authoritative online dictionary", says Saturday is regarded as Sabbath which is "the seventh day of the week, following Friday"; and it is also "the day of rest and religious observance among Jews and some Christians". For effect, the dictionary.com says "Friday is the Muslim sabbath"! And with regards to Sunday, it says "it is the first day of the week, observed as the Sabbath by most Christian sects".

Given the above fact, it should be noted that Muslims in Nigeria have merely tolerated the unfair status quo of the current national calendar of public holidays. We have not accepted it, and we will not hesitate to challenge it, if need be, notwithstanding the unethical conducts of The PUNCH.

For a publication that prides itself, nay misguidedly, as "the most widely read newspaper", and even publishes the professional code of ethics as a daily ritual, it is rather amazing that The PUNCH is not striving to be the most factual, credible and balanced. Instead, it continues to wallow in a parochial campaign of hate against Islam without regards to the very ethical principles of "factual, balanced and fair reporting" and, especially, in this case, fair "commentaries".

Nonetheless, we were encouraged by the prompt reactions of people of other beliefs who have rightly dismissed The PUNCH editorial as utterly irresponsible and have even berated the newspaper for exhibiting this level of hatred towards Islam and Muslims. Already the CAN Chairman in Osun State, Superior Evangelist Abraham Aladeseye has declared that Christians were not against the Hijrah public holiday.

This reaction, in itself, shows that The PUNCH has failed woefully in its disguised attempt to instigate religious war in an otherwise peaceful state, more so, as the issue of public holidays is one on which Muslims and Christian have developed mutual respect. If, with all its arrogance, The PUNCH can exhibit such a crass ignorance of simple issue as Hijrah celebration, who again will ever trust its news reports/judgements and editorial commentaries when the integrity crisis that shrouded the recent exit of its top editors is still fresh in the court of public opinion.

NACOMYO will continue to monitor The PUNCH and all its cohorts across the nation who are in the guardian and vanguard of anti-Islam crusade. The newspaper must be refrain from surreptitious actions that may threaten the peaceful co-existence of all citizens, as brothers and sisters, in a just and united Nigeria.

Alhaji Mustapha B. Balogun
Chairman, Southern Zone & National Vice President II, NACOMYO

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Aregbesola’s Strange Holiday In Osun by 2busy: 6:19am On Nov 30, 2012
Re: "Aregbesola's Strange Holiday in Osun"
- A Vicious Editorial of The PUNCH

The National Council of Muslim Youth Organisations (NACOMYO) views with serious concern the malicious subjectivity and vicious deception inherent in The PUNCH editorial of Tuesday, November 20, 2012 (p.18).

This misguided editorial, provocatively titled "Aregbesola's strange holiday in Osun", was primed to incite religious hatred and create an orgy of violence which the newspaper would have used to justify its habitual characterisation of Muslims as fundamentalists.

We will therefore urge Muslims to remain calm, despite the provocation, as The PUNCH cannot claim to be acting for, and on behalf of, our Christian brothers and sisters, nor indeed people of other beliefs. If anything, our grievances on this editorial should be directly at the newspaper in an enlightened manner.

To do otherwise is to assist this biased newspaper achieve its sinister motive at the expense of a blossoming inter-faith brotherhood being jointly promoted by Muslim and Christian leaders in the country. And for this, we will give credits to the Sultan, His Eminence, Alhaji (Dr) Muhammad Sa'ad Abubakar and, not the arrogant pro-establishment and ethno-centric cleric but, the respected former President of the Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN), His Eminence, Dr. John Cardinal Onaiyekan, the Catholic Archbishop of Abuja.

To start with, we were not surprised that The PUNCH dismissed as "odd and totally uncalled for" the declaration of November 15 as public holiday in Osun State to mark the commencement of Islamic lunar calendar year (1434 Hijrah). The newspaper's argument had proceeded from a perverted logic that "many predominantly Muslim states do not even have public holidays for hejira" (sic). This blatant falsehood against Muslim countries cited by the newspaper is a non-sequitur fallacy, which is akin to saying that a good action is bad because not many people are doing it; or that a bad action is good because many people are doing it.

It is rather curious that the same morbid disinformation, that was peddled in the ridiculous editorial, was echoed by one Niyi Akinnaso in his "thinking with you" back page column in The PUNCH edition of November 27, 2012.

For the avoidance of doubt, Hijrah is remarkably significant to Islam both in form and content, and it represents for Muslims an epoch-making phenomenon that culminated in the rapid expansion of Islam from Madinah. The Hijrah which gave rise to the exemplary egalitarian community in Madinah actually laid the foundation for mutual understanding and peaceful co-habitation of Muslims with the people of other beliefs, especially the Christians and Jews.

Hence, as Islam frowns at wantonly ostentatious celebrations it does not forbids that a remarkable event as the Hijrah be marked in a solemn way, as enviably demonstrated this year by Osun State under Governor AbduRauf Aregbesola.

We make bold to say that the first of Muharram can as well be regarded as the universal human rights day; for it is the day of emigration of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) from Makkah to Madina. The Hijrah symbolizes for Muslims, the movement from dehumanizing oppression to liberty, the escape from danger to security, the transformation from ignorance to knowledge, the abandonment of corruption for adoption of accountability, the eradication of infantile mortality for promotion of child health care, the disentanglement of women from the bestiality of Jahiliyyah (pre-Islamic era) to their adornment with divine rights, and the general transmutation of humanity from all manifestations of evil to the light of Islam. This is why, and where, The PUNCH got it wrong.

But having failed to convince itself, and confuse the public, that the Hijrah holiday was undeserved, the newspaper resorted to the logic of vicarious penalty. Yes, it may have been said that "Nigeria is known for too many holidays", and it may also be right to argue, as the newspaper did, that "excessive public holidays cause productivity slow down and set the economy back", but then The PUNCH was merely being dishonest and only playing the ostrich.

If the newspaper were sincere, it would have listed all the public holidays being observed in Nigeria, including Saturdays and Sundays, in order to identify the ones that are truly none faith-based and then set the agenda for national discourse on the number of faith-based public holidays to be observed.

If we all agree, Nigeria can then follow the footsteps of Portugal which, according to The PUNCH, "cancelled four public holidays from its national calendar". The radical implication of this is that, aside the three holidays that are truly national - the independence day, labour day and, lately, democracy day - Nigeria may adopt only one official work free day in a week and a total of four or six faith-based annual public holidays, justly shared.

As it were, the unjust imposition of Saturday and Sunday as work free days can no longer be sustained because the two days are certainly faith-based holidays, and we do not need any nobel laureate to pontificate on this. The dictionary.com, "the largest and most authoritative online dictionary", says Saturday is regarded as Sabbath which is "the seventh day of the week, following Friday"; and it is also "the day of rest and religious observance among Jews and some Christians". For effect, the dictionary.com says "Friday is the Muslim sabbath"! And with regards to Sunday, it says "it is the first day of the week, observed as the Sabbath by most Christian sects".

Given the above fact, it should be noted that Muslims in Nigeria have merely tolerated the unfair status quo of the current national calendar of public holidays. We have not accepted it, and we will not hesitate to challenge it, if need be, notwithstanding the unethical conducts of The PUNCH.

For a publication that prides itself, nay misguidedly, as "the most widely read newspaper", and even publishes the professional code of ethics as a daily ritual, it is rather amazing that The PUNCH is not striving to be the most factual, credible and balanced. Instead, it continues to wallow in a parochial campaign of hate against Islam without regards to the very ethical principles of "factual, balanced and fair reporting" and, especially, in this case, fair "commentaries".

Nonetheless, we were encouraged by the prompt reactions of people of other beliefs who have rightly dismissed The PUNCH editorial as utterly irresponsible and have even berated the newspaper for exhibiting this level of hatred towards Islam and Muslims. Already the CAN Chairman in Osun State, Superior Evangelist Abraham Aladeseye has declared that Christians were not against the Hijrah public holiday.

This reaction, in itself, shows that The PUNCH has failed woefully in its disguised attempt to instigate religious war in an otherwise peaceful state, more so, as the issue of public holidays is one on which Muslims and Christian have developed mutual respect. If, with all its arrogance, The PUNCH can exhibit such a crass ignorance of simple issue as Hijrah celebration, who again will ever trust its news reports/judgements and editorial commentaries when the integrity crisis that shrouded the recent exit of its top editors is still fresh in the court of public opinion.

NACOMYO will continue to monitor The PUNCH and all its cohorts across the nation who are in the guardian and vanguard of anti-Islam crusade. The newspaper must be refrain from surreptitious actions that may threaten the peaceful co-existence of all citizens, as brothers and sisters, in a just and united Nigeria.

Alhaji Mustapha B. Balogun
Chairman, Southern Zone & National Vice President II, NACOMYO

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / 10 Tips To Guide Parents When Buying Toys by 2busy: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2012
A Toy can be a Joy…
10 tips to guide parents when buying toys
By Umm Ammarah
Every year parents spend billions on toys and gadgets and manufacturers spend millions on marketing it. Whether it is in the tens, twenties, hundreds or thousands that we spend on toys as Muslims, it is an amanat (trust) on how we spend our wealth. We will be accountable to Allah Ta’ala for how we have earned and spent it. We always want the best for our children. We want them to have fun and learn at the same time. Toys are not only getting more expensive but also more sophisticated. Sadly today many toys have become an improved means to an unimproved end.
Remember children learn from play not toys. So a child will often have just as much fun playing with empty boxes as a playhouse than they will from an expensive doll house. There is no guarantee that playing with latest electronic gadgets are more superior to playing with marbles, balls, skipping ropes or tops. In fact the opposite may be true. The actual skills obtained from so called “ancient toys” maybe far superior and beneficial then ipads, playstions and its likes.
Adults as well as children are bombarded daily with information from advertisements, friends, billboards, cartoons etc to feed our desires and needs. Often our purchases are to satisfy our desires rather than our actual needs. That is why so much of effort is put into the packaging and marketing. Both adults and children are the victims. A classic example is the children meal menu which includes a “free toy”.
As parents we have a huge responsibility to procure the best for our children in this world and the Hereafter. The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, "The two feet of the son of Adam will not move from near his Lord on the Day of Judgement until he is asked about five (matters) concerning his life - how he spent it; about his youth - how he took care of it; about his wealth - how he earned it; and where he spent it and about that which he acted upon from the knowledge he acquired."(Hadith-Tirmidh)
Remember buy wisely not on impulsively. Toys should always be useful, practical , educational and most of all enjoyable. Here are some tips which to aid us when buying toys:
10 TIPS WHEN BUYING TOYS:
1. DISCUSS: Always make mashwera(consultation- discuss with spouse and children) and istikharah(seeking Allah’s Guidance), this will help us to purchase wisely and not impulsively. If we teach our children to discuss and pray before making any decision, they will always do this when they grow up.
2. TOYS 4 KIDS: The toys are meant for your children and not for you. Don’t buy toys that caught the fancy of the child in you. Mum and Dad you have had your turn!
3. DON’T “BUY” LOVE: Every parents needs to earn the love of their children and not “buy” it. Don’t buy their love by buying expensive toys. If you walk that road you will be on a rollercoaster of no return. I’ve seen children have just so much fun with tubs and cartons as with expensive playstations.
4. DON’T COMPETE: Don’t buy to impress cousins, friends and neighbours. Don’t get into a toy buying competition with the Joneses or should we say the Moosa’s, there are NO winners. The Moosa’s got a new toy but then the Syed’s got a bigger one. In response the Khan’s got the latest and the cycle continues. This kind of competition for material things is a typical example of material enslavement. Resist the urge to keep up with the Moosa’s or anyone else for that matter. If the pressure is too intense, consider widening your circle of friends to those who don't base their relationship with you on how much money you make, how many cars you have or what’s your latest purchases for your spouse and children.
5. AVOID CREDIT: Buy what you can afford. Don’t buy things you don’t need with money you don’t have to impress people you don’t like. Remember, if you buy on credit, you will have to deal with the stress of paying off this bill before the interest kicks in. If you don't, the original price will keep increasing. Not only is this a headache but taking and paying interest is Haram(prohibited) in Islam.
6. NO ENTRY ZONE: Avoid buying battery toys…unless you have a year’s supply of batteries or rechargeable batteries. Avoid buying noisy, unislamic and environmentally unfriendly toys. Don’t buy toys that encourage violence and immodesty. Be alert of what messages we are sending to our innocent children regarding modesty, violence etc. Remember modesty is part of faith.
7. BE CAUTIOUS: Don’t buy toys with small detachable parts for younger children. They could choke on it. Always read packaging carefully. Check for back-up service and guarantees. Always keep your purchases slip in the event you need to return or replace the toy.
8. MODERATION: Limit the amount of toys your children have in circulation. They tend to tire of toys quickly. Keep some toys away in a box and let children make an exchange with you once a week instead of buying all the time, this way they won’t get bored. Give away some toys regularly; some poor children will enjoy them. This will teach our children to share and care.
9. ORGANISE: Don’t allow your children to mess your whole house by letting toys lie everywhere. Teach them to pack away. Keep toys in toy boxes it makes managing easier.
10. BE WISE: Think, research and compare before you buy. Don’t buy toys that will harm their Hereafter for a little fun in the world. Let not today’s joy be tomorrows sorrow. Think and be wise before you buy!
There are cheap and economical ways that children can learn, play and have loads of fun.
• Climbing trees and playing outdoors
• Crayons ,paint and paper
• Building blocks, threading and stacking
• Empty boxes, sheets and pegs for houses, tents or garages
• Colour paper for mosaics, fans, paper boats, jets, lanterns etc.
• Good books to read
• Gardening and planting
• Sand , shells and buttons
• Ball and bat games
• Plastic sheets and cardboards can be used for “slip & slide”
• Skipping ropes and hoops
• Empty cartons, tubs and mats for exciting picnics
• Kites,tops, marbles etc
We cannot always satisfy our children desires. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If the son of Adam had a valley of gold, he would want two valleys…” (Hadith-Bukhari)Children can be very demanding and it is often very difficult not to give into the crying of a toddler, whining of a tween or the sulking of a teenager. We need to be strong and nurture them. That is why Allah Ta’ala put us in the position of shepherds to guide them.
Everyone of us have good and evil traits that influence us. It is like two wolves within us. The good wolf and the bad wolf that are fighting for power and control. Which wolf will be victorious? Obviously the one we feed! So if we keep on feeding the bad wolf (the nafs) with all the wants and desires, it will grow and become stronger and the good wolf will weaken. We have to always be alert on the decisions and choices we make for our children. This will provide them with the essential tools of life. They will learn to make more constructive and productive choices as they journey through life.
Remember we are not in this world forever. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) advised us to live like travellers who are focused on our destination, and keep very few things that will load us down. Our ultimate destination as Muslims is Jannah (Paradise). We need to keep our eyes focused there!
The words of the Almighty Allah, "Know that the life of this world is merely a game and a diversion and ostentation and a cause of boasting among yourselves and trying to outdo one another in wealth and children: like the plant-growth after rain which delights the cultivators, but then it withers and you see it turning yellow, and then it becomes broken stubble. In the Next World there is terrible punishment but also forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure. The life of this world is nothing but the enjoyment of delusion." (Quran-57:20)
May Allah Ta’ala guide us in always making the right decisions for our children. Remember to purchase wisely and Insha Allah a toy will always be a joy….
source. www.eislam.co.za
Food / Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by 2busy: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2012
Johnnoah1st: I knw dere factory in offa, d factory as been shut down so dats y dere product doesn't exist again

Point of correction...Factory is in Ijagbo, not Offa wink

1 Like

Politics / Re: World's Poorest President by 2busy: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2012
with all sense of humility, i can do this if i'm elected Nigerian President
Politics / Re: Lets Have Your Questions For Mr President by 2busy: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2012
I would like to ask the president:
1)why should public officials (ministers, senators, perm sec, president etc) go for health care abroad, when we have our own general hospitals?
2)Why should thier children school abroad when we have our own public schools?
3)Can Education, Power and Health sector be reformed when Government officials dont have trust/believe in our own facilities?
There should be a law in place for any public official(including the president and their relatives and children) who want to serve Nigeria not travel abroad for health care, education etc. and a law for them to use the roads when traveling for govrernment functions...to experience what the masses are experiencing on Nigeria roads..122nd worst in the world.

4 Likes

Properties / Re: Factors To Consider When House Hunting by 2busy: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2012
13. FLOOD: How susceptible is the area to flood?
Politics / Re: What's Your Priority For President Goodluck Jonathan. by 2busy: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2012
Promulgate and enforce the following laws:
1.All government official's children must school in Nigeria public schools primary to tertiary institutions else leave office
2.All government officials (including the president) and their children must use government health center (General Hospital)NO MEDICAL CARE ABROAD
3.No Nigerian should use Generator; Importation of generator should be banned
4.All government officials(including the president) must TRAVEL BY ROADS

WITH THESE; OUR HEALTH SECTOR, EDUCATION SECTOR, ELECTRICITY AND ROADS WILL BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Language Barriers In Mosques by 2busy: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2012
Kamali: For those interested in English sermons:
NTA Mosque@Ahmadu Bello Way,VI.
Lekki Central Mosque,inside Lekki Phase 1
Kings College, Adeyemo Alakija
Travel / Re: IRS Airplane Collides With Truck At Lagos Airport by 2busy: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2012
“At about 7.30am of today, October 10, 2012 an IRS aircraft, Forkker 100 with registration number 5N SAT left the parking bay of MMA2 for the threshold of runway 18L of MMIA. The pilot Capt. D Kelly of IRS was informed by an Arik Pilot of an obstruction on the taxiway towards Runway 18L and he (Capt. D. Kelly) felt he could manoeuvre the obstacle by his own judgment but this failed because the tip of the wing of the aircraft collided with a section of the gully emptier at about 7.45 am.”
It added, “Capt. D Kelly did not stop but continued to taxi back to the boarding gate of MMA2 to discharge his passengers. No passenger or crew sustained injuries as a result of the incident. All the passengers were later transferred to another IRS flight to Abuja. Officials of the Accident Investigation Bureau and the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority were immediately invited to the scene of the incident for the on-the-spot assessment of the incident while engineers of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria were placed on stand-by to evacuate the stuck sewage tanker as soon as preliminary investigations by both AIB and NCAA were concluded.”

Properties / Re: Half Plot For Sale In Magboro: by 2busy: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2012
Where is Magboro....Describe with popular Landmark/Bus stop

What about the document?
Culture / Black People, Please, Read & Heed, Poignant by 2busy: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2012
BLACK PEOPLE, PLEASE, READ & HEED, POIGNANT.
The sad thing about this article is that the essence of it is true. The truth hurts. I just hope this sets more Black people in motion towards making real progress. Chris Rock, a Black comedian, even joked that Blacks don't read.
Help prove them wrong! Read and pass on.

Please Note:

For those of you who heard it, this is the article Dee Lee was reading this
morning on a New York radio station. For those of you who didn't hear it, this is very deep. This is a heavy piece and a Caucasian wrote it.
Dee Lee, CFP Harvard Financial Educators

Dee Lee says:

THEY ARE STILL OUR SLAVES. We can continue to reap profits from the Blacks without the effort of physical slavery. Look at the current methods of containment that they use on themselves: IGNORANCE, GREED, and SELFISHNESS.
Their IGNORANCE is the primary weapon of containment. A great man once said, "The best way to hide something from Black people is to put it in a book." We now live in the Information Age. They have gained the opportunity to read any book on any subject through the efforts of their fight for freedom, yet they refuse to read. There are numerous books readily available at Borders, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon.com, not to mention their own Black Bookstores that provide solid blueprints to reach economic equality (which should have been their fight all along), but few read consistently, if at all.

GREED is another powerful weapon of containment. Blacks, since the abolition of slavery, have had large amounts of money at their disposal. Last year they
spent 10 billion dollars during Christmas, out of their 450 billion dollars in total yearly income (2.22%). Any of us can use them as our target market, for any business venture we
care to dream up, no matter how outlandish, they will buy into it. Being primarily a consumer people, they function totally by greed. They continually want more, with little thought for saving or investing.

They would rather buy some new sneaker than invest in starting a business. Some even neglect their children to have the latest Tommy or FUBU, And they still think that having a Mercedes, and a big house gives them "Status" or that they have achieved their Dream.
They are fools! The vast majority of their people are still in poverty because their greed holds them back from collectively making better communities.
With the help of BET, and the rest of their black media that often broadcasts destructive images into their own homes, we will continue to see huge profits like those of Tommy and Nike. (Tommy Hilfiger has even jeered them, saying he doesn't want their money, and
look at how the fools spend more with him than ever before!). They'll continue to show off to each other while we build solid communities with the profits from our businesses that we market to them.

SELFISHNESS, ingrained in their minds through slavery, is one of the major ways we can continue to contain them. One of their own, Dubois said that there was an innate division in
their culture. A "Talented Tenth" he called it. He was correct in his deduction that there are segments of their culture that has achieved some "form" of success.
However, that segment missed the fullness of his work. They didn't read that the "Talented Tenth" was then responsible to aid The Non-Talented Ninety Percent in achieving a better life. Instead, that segment has created another class, a Buppie class that looks down on their people or aids them in a condescending manner. They will never achieve what we have. Their selfishness does not allow them to be able to work together on any project or endeavor of substance. When they do get together, their selfishness lets their egos get in the way of their goal. Their so-called help organizations seem to only want to promote their name without making any real change in their community.
They are content to sit in conferences and conventions in our hotels, and talk about what they will do, while they award plaques to the best speakers, not to the best doers. Is there no end to their selfishness? They steadfastly refuse to see that TOGETHER EACH ACHIEVES MORE
(TEAM). They do not understand that they are no better than each other because of what they own, as a matter of fact, most of those Buppies are but one or two pay checks away from poverty. All of which is under the control of our pens in our offices and our rooms.
Yes, we will continue to contain them as long as they refuse to re ad, continue to buy anything they want, and keep thinking they are "helping" their communities by paying dues to organizations which do little other than hold lavish conventions in our hotels. By the way, don't worry about any of them reading this letter, remember, 'THEY DON'T READ!!!!

(Prove them wrong! Please pass this on After Reading it...)
Islam for Muslims / Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by 2busy: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2012
Our beloved Nabi of Allah Ta'ala (Sallallhu Alayhi Wasallam) in his lifetime was faced with physical, verbal and psychological abuse. When he walked, they (the non believers) put thorns in his path. When he went to Ta'if, he was pelted with stones to such an extent that his sandals filled with blood. His beloved uncle, (Hamzah RA) was killed & mutilated to such an extent that His crying made the angels cry. He had animal entrails put on him whilst in prayer, human & animal waste thrown into his house. His daughters were divorced because he would not stop inviting people.

Despite all of this, He never lifted his hand in anger, never cursed, did not instruct his followers to go on destructive protests! Rather, he lifted his hands in prayer to beg Allah for their salvation & guidance.
Today, our Nabi (Sallallhu Alayhi Wasallam) is not being assaulted but His memory is being insulted. Let us follow the example that the best of all creations has left for us and pray for the guidance & salvation of the non believers and the Muslims.

No amount of propaganda or slander is ever going to diminish who or what he was. May Allah Ta'ala grant us all the true love of the greatest of mankind, not only by verbal statements but also by emulating him to the finest detail.

That is true love.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Bitterness Is A Killer!... by 2busy: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2012
Salamalykum brothers and sisters and Barka jum'a

Bitterness is a Killer!...Don't Poison yourself with it.
By Sister S Bemath

We tend to think that circumstances causes us to become bitter, but this is not always the case. Bitterness is something that happens to us, it is a characteristic we develop. To swallow a daily dose of poison would be unthinkable. Yet this is what you do if you awaken each morning with bitter thoughts that belong to the past. You are poisoning your system.

Bitterness is a killer. But who does it hurt? Only you - for who else suffers that gnawing pain which twists and turns deep in your being? Certainly not the one who has wronged you!. He or she probably is not even aware of it. Bitterness depresses the spirits, stifles creativity, weakens the immune system, obstructs happiness and ruins health. As a carrier you are the only one who reaps its adverse consequences so why submit to it?

A bitter person always seems to find a good reason to be bitter: “After all I did, he or she left me...” “My parents all favour my brother - nothing I do will please them...” “That false rumour ruined my chances of promotion...” and the list goes on…Valid reasons, maybe. Painful, certainly! even worthy of some human emotion. But it takes only a little –yes just a little time and effort to work through the pain, hurt, disappointment, sadness or anger. You must process your emotions, regain your balance, change your attitude or seek counsel.

“Wonderful in theory,” a bitter person might say. “But I can't forget.” You can forget; but whether you choose to is another matter. It takes time and effort to re-pattern negative thoughts into the conscious habit of replacing them with positive ones. When we harbour negative emotions towards others or towards ourselves, or when we intentionally create pain for others, we poison our own physical and spiritual systems. By far the strongest poison to the human spirit is the inability to forgive oneself or another person. It disables a person’s emotional resources. The challenge is to refine our capacity to love others as well as ourselves and to develop the power of forgiveness.

“Forgiveness is the key that unlocks the door of resentment and the handcuffs of hate. It is a power that breaks the chains of bitterness and the shackles of selfishness.”

ALLAH TA’ALA knows what's hidden in the deep recesses of our hearts. Those feelings of pain, anguish, resentment, hatred, bitterness, etc., that we so successfully hide from everyone else, including our closest family members and friends. So why not let it all out. Why not let ALLAH TA’ALA be your "therapist". Let your prayer mat be your "couch" while you reveal and ask the One who is in control, Who knows you better than you know yourself. From the very depth of ALLAH TA’ALA'S fountain of Mercy, bitterness will be cleansed and you shall blossom amongst the flowers of enjoyment. Subhaan-ALLAH !

Beloved Reader! It is better to live in peace than in bitterness and strife. I've known people to go through a lot of trials and hardships and maintain a grateful and gracious spirit throughout. I've seen others face similar trials only to become angry and embittered souls. In both the cases the hardship revealed the heart more than it formed the heart. If we are filled with sweetness and something jostles us, then sweetness spills out. If we are filled with bitterness and we get jostled then battery acid goes everywhere. Overcome the obstacles in your path, be determined, courageous and hard-working. Never be faint-hearted. Be resolute, but never bitter... be beautiful inside and thus you shall become an embodiment of love, joy and happiness.

HOW TO DEAL WITH BITTERNESS:
· Most important is to Turn to Allah by means of Dua (Prayer). Raise your hands in supplication, for, Du'a is a weapon of a Believer.
· Every time you think of a past negative situation, replace it instantly with a picture of a positive, happy life.
· When you feel resentful, bless and forgive the person who wronged you and do not stop praying for the best for those you love.
· Busy yourself with things you enjoy so that you have no time to brood. Plan something to look forward to. Give to someone who is worse off than yourself. In other words place every negative thought with a positive one until it becomes a habit.
Never allow bitterness to take root or you'll become a twisted, sour human being people will shun.

Bitter thoughts are like weeds. Pluck them out of your heart relentlessly…and in their place will sprout the seeds of joyful new life.

O ALLAH TA’ALA! Reform our character and bless us with cleanliness of the heart. ..Aameen
source:www.eislam.co.za
Webmasters / Re: Al-Jazeera Website Defaced By Pro-Syrian Hackers by 2busy: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2012
A lot of "This post has been hidden" does not make this thread interesting to read.
Islam for Muslims / JEWS And Their Unrelenting War Against Islam by 2busy: 6:50am On Sep 04, 2012
Salamu alaykum,
I got this mail from a friend, and i feel it worthwhile sharing it on nairaland islam for muslim.

JEWS in their unrelenting war against Islam have developed some websites 2 mislead people about Qur'an, Hadith & Islam.

Pls, beware of these sites:
1. www.answering-islam.org;
2. www.aboutislam.com;
3. www.thequran.com;
4. www.allahassurance.com.

kindly spread dis message 2 others.

May Allah protect Islam & muslims (ameen).

Ma-salam.
Properties / Re: Hot Selling Land Off Abeokuta Express Way! by 2busy: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2012
please correct me if i'm wrong.
Are you refering to the Iyana-Ipaja - Abuleegba-Sango (Abeokuta express road)?

Please give full description of the land you are advertising
Islam for Muslims / Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by 2busy: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
1.Jarus
2.Majoroller
3.Tunyus
4.Gbadexy
5.Tgirl09
6. Baba11
7.Amyen
8. Kokozain
9. Maclatunji
10.Sucre
11.Zuzuki
12.Jusbal
13.Eshman
14.Watbas
15.Faroukbabs
16.sharhim
17. bowale 007
18.odunz80
19. Adeshina86
20. Jamiu(Jboy)
21. Law Prince
22. Babalolahr
23. Hafeez
24. SirGbolly
25. Bollique
26. Ak4ril
27. Miftaudeen
28. Morakone
29.Nicesoul.
30.Walelamina
31.2busy
InshaAllah I will be there
Islam for Muslims / Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by 2busy: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2012
Assalamalykum and Barka Juma'at to my muslim brothers and sisters
I will be glad if the description to the venue is posted today

Massalam
Islam for Muslims / Re: Ramadan Kareem: Fast Commences In Nigeria! by 2busy: 6:32am On Jul 20, 2012
Ramadhan....

Allah's Apostle said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained." [Bukhari] ...

Narrated Abu Huraira(r.a): The Prophet said:"... whoever fasts during Ramadan out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven." (Sahih Al-Bukhari).

"...whoever witnesses the Month of Ramadan should fast through it..." Q(2:185)

"Ramadan is the (month) in which the Quran was sent down, as a guide to mankind and a clear guidance and judgment (so that mankind will distinguish from right and wrong).." (Q 2:183)

"Oh you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that you many learn piety and rightousness" (Qur'an, al-Baqarah, 2:183)

"...And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew." (Q 2:184)

The Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) addressed his companions on the last day of Sha`ban, saying,
"Oh people! A great month has come over you; a blessed month; a month in which is a night better than a thousand months; month in which Allah has made it compulsory upon you to fast by day, and voluntary to pray by night. Whoever draws nearer (to Allah) by performing any of the (optional) good deeds in (this month) shall receive the same reward as performing an obligatory deed at any other time, and whoever discharges an obligatory deed in (this month) shall receive the reward of performing seventy obligations at any other time. It is the month of patience, and the reward of patience is Heaven. It is the month of charity, and a month in which a believer's sustenance is increased. Whoever gives food to a fasting person to break his fast, shall have his sins forgiven, and he will be saved from the Fire of Hell, and he shall have the same reward as the fasting person, without his reward being diminished at all."
[Narrated by Ibn Khuzaymah]

It is called the night of Power (i.e Laelat-ut Qadr) or the night of blessing (Laelat-ul mubarak). The deed in this night is better than the rewards of deeds of 1,000 months (about 83.3 years).

"Indeed We have revealed it (Qur'an) in the night of Power. And what will explain to you what the night of Power is? The night of Power is better than a thousand months. Therein descends the Angels and the Spirit (Jibreel) by Allah's permission, on every errand: (they say) "Peace" (continuously) till the rise of Morning!" Q(97:1-5)

Abu Said al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah, said: "No servant fasts on a day in the path of Allah except that Allah removes the hellfire seventy years further away from his face." This is related by "the group," except for Abu Dawud.

`Abdullah ibn `Amr reported that the Messenger of Allah, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, said:

"The fast and the Qur'an are two intercessors for the servant of Allah on the Day of Resurrection. The fast will say: 'O Lord, I prevented him from his food and desires during the day. Let me intercede for him.' The Qur'an will say: 'I prevented him from sleeping at night. Let me intercede for him.' And their intercession will be accepted." [Ahmad]

Abu Umamah reported: "I came to the Messenger of Allah and said: 'Order me to do a deed that will allow me to enter Paradise.' He said: 'Stick to fasting, as there is no equivalent to it.' Then I came to him again and he said: 'Stick to fasting."'
[Ahmad, an-Nasa'i, and al-Hakim].

Sahl ibn Sa'd reported that the Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said: "There is a gate to Paradise that is called ar-Rayyan. On the Day of Resurrection it will say: 'Where are those who fasted?' When the last [one] has passed through the gate, it will be locked."
[al-Bukhari and Muslim].

He who is amongst those who pray will be called from the gate of the prayer (in Paradise) and he who is from the people of Jihad will be called from the gate of Jihad, and he who is from those' who give in charity (i.e. Zakat) will be called from the gate of charity, and he who is amongst those who observe fast will be called from the gate of fasting, the gate of Raiyan." Abu Bakr said, "He who is called from all those gates will need nothing," He added, "Will anyone be called from all those gates, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Yes, and I hope you will be among those, O Abu Bakr." [Bukhari]

Abu Hurairah reported that the Prophet (S) said : "The time between the five prayers, two consecutive Friday Prayers, and two cosecutive Ramadans are expiations for all that has happened during that period, provided that one has avoided the grave (major) sins." [Muslim]

In another hadith, the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) says, "Ramadan has come to you. (It is) a month of blessing, in which Allah covers you with blessing, for He sends down Mercy, decreases sins and answers prayers. In it, Allah looks at your competition (in good deeds), and boasts about you to His angels. So show Allah goodness from yourselves, for the unfortunate one is he who is deprived in (this month) of the mercy of Allah, the Mighty, the Exalted." [Narrated by Tabarani]
Abu Umaamah r.a.a. said: I said: 'O Messenger of Allah, tell me of an action by which I may enter Paradise'. He said: 'Take to Fasting, there is nothing like it.' [An-Nasaa'ee, Ibn Hibbaan, Al-Haakim, Saheeh]

"Fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may attain taqwaa." [2:183]

The most honoured by Allah amongst you are those best in taqwaa."[49:13]

"Every action of the son of Adam is given manifold reward, each good deed receiving then times its like, up to seven hundred times. Allah the Most High said, 'Except for fasting, for it is for Me and I will give recompense for it, he leaves off his desires and his food for Me.' for the fasting person there are two times of joy; a time when he breaks his fast and a time of joy when he meets his Lord, and the smell coming from the mouth of the fasting person is better with Allah than the smell of musk." [al-Bukhaaree]

"Fasting is a shield with which a servant protects himself from the Fire."
[Ahmad, Saheeh]

On the Day of Judgement, "Fasting will say: O My Lord I prevented him from food and desires so accept my intercession for him." [Ahmad, al-Haakim and Abu Nu'aim, Hasan]

There are in the month of Ramadhan in every day and night those to whom Allah grants freedom from the Fire, and there is for every Muslim an supplication which he can make and will be granted." [al-Bazzaar, Ahmad, Saheeh]

The Prophet said: He who gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will receive the same reward as him, except that nothing will be reduced from the fasting persons reward." [Ahmad, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah, Ibn Hibbaan, Saheeh].

"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them):I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe in Me: that they may walk in the right way." (Q 2:188)

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by 2busy: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2012
ATTENDANCE CONFIRMATION
- LAGOS
1. Jarus
2. Faroukbabs
3. Ibrodex
4. ekorian? (Confim)
5. mhuyil
6. Gbadexy
7. Find out!
8, Tunyus
9, Watbas
10,Abujabir24
11. Iliveon
12,Jusbal
13.2busy
InshaAllah I will attend
Islam for Muslims / Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by 2busy: 6:56am On Jul 13, 2012
May Allah safe and protect him whereever he is, and may Allah bring him home safely.
Bismillah Fathia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.