Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,665 members, 7,930,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:25 PM

2CatWoman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2CatWoman's Profile / 2CatWoman's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Family / Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husband Expect From Their Wife by 2CatWoman: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Save your bride price. Get one of those sex dolls.
Family / Re: 30 Things Every Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by 2CatWoman: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
USELESS THREAD.

1 Like

Family / Re: For Ladies And Wives Only by 2CatWoman: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nothing for men and husbands?? undecided
Family / Re: 14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers by 2CatWoman: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Most of this is child abuse.
Family / Re: Yoruba Pls Help With The Meaning by 2CatWoman: 2:05am On Feb 16, 2016
Literally translated " My mouth was left wide open" but actually means "I was shocked/surprised"
Culture / Re: Skunk And Codeine: The New Trend For Nigerian Girls by 2CatWoman: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
What has your write-up got to do with western culture??
Family / Re: What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. by 2CatWoman: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pesuzok:

Sorry, I dont get you.

I just want to get people's opinion on the subject, apart from the citizenship.

Besides, what do you gain being American citizen

You gain the automatic right to live in a developed country without spending money on visas.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Girls night out discussions by 2CatWoman: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
bukatyne:

Hahahahahaha!

Are you a mind reader?

Babes, I'm glad someone else was thinking the same thing grin grin .
Family / Re: Girls night out discussions by 2CatWoman: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sagamite:

See question o. grin

12 times. cheesy

You mean that attractive girl (lepa, Orobo, inbetween, I like them all), who is sexy, who has a nice attitude, is not selfish, is willing to consider my interest and does not think I came to world only/it is my responsibility to satisfy her interest because she is the ish, fun to be around and hardly are we fighting, can have an intellectual conversation or is at least willing to listen to one and learn, is ready to sign prenup and would not an argument that my success is dependent on being with her, is not a slut, is a good mother, who is not emotionally needy and is at least reasonable in the kitchen (any cuisine is fine)?

You mean when I find that?

Think about it, how long do you think that will take before I find those in one person? grin grin grin grin grin grin

And what are you bringing to the table apart from your "wealth" [size=2pt] and ego [/size] ?

2 Likes

Family / Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by 2CatWoman: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
cats are one of the easiest creatures to kill.

All it takes is to grab the thing. Tie its two hands and legs, put inside sac and tie it very well. Roll it over your head several times and slam its head on the floor like 3 times till its dead. Lobatan.

Kilolembe cool

eleyi gidi gannnni o.

I'm sending in the A-Team to deal with you

Family / Re: How Do Women In Polygamy Cope by 2CatWoman: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
I have been married for seven years and I
have always lived separately from my husband
He is in d military and works in Abuja while
I'm a banker working in Lagos. My husband
just informed me he is taking a second wife
and there is no going back. I requested for a
divorce, he refused saying he still loves me.
We have 3 kids and are practicing Muslims.
Please how do women in polygamy handle it
because I am so traumatized just thinking
about sharing my husband with another
woman.

The reason he wants a 2nd wife is because of the physical separation and not religion per se but it helps his case.

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by 2CatWoman: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Cats are good for eforiro wink

shocked

angry angry

grin grin

Madam, e sora o, be careful o, these guys are watching out for you.

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by 2CatWoman: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rukkydelta:

My sis once bought a cat and right from the onset i never loved it after some time the cat started having some kind of funny behaviours I have to advise my sis that we should sold it o

I'm interested to know what kind of funny behaviour you are talking about.
Family / Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by 2CatWoman: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
killercute16:
Errm....thats kinda wierd you know.

You are right cheesy
Family / Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by 2CatWoman: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kimoni:

Awwwww

Such depth of love...you must feel miserable with Nigerians and our hatred for cats angry sad

I don't like them too though but I recognize its more about me than them. angry

I don't understand it after all no one died from being bitten or mauled by a pet cat

2 Likes

Family / Re: Heir To The Netherland Throne, Princess Amalia Rides A Bike To School (photo) by 2CatWoman: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Different culture. In developed countries the higher the status, the less they need to prove.
Family / Re: 12 Lies Desperate Men Use To Get Nigerian Ladies. by 2CatWoman: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
OP well done. This is the kind of advice parents need to start giving out to their daughters not the usual "face your studies and don't look at boys" nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? by 2CatWoman: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Horses for courses dear, my dad loved cats and so do I. I love them soo much I named myself after them wink
Family / Re: Girls night out discussions by 2CatWoman: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Before the whites came to Africa, everyone would have had a skill or trade. You would have had family co-operative businesses which would have been passed down the generations so entrepreneurship was in the blood. Most of these businesses are still valid and useful today but we somehow look down on them as being primitive. The big problem is how we look at things, we don’t seem to know how to modernise ourselves in our own image without copying some alien practices.
Family / Re: Girls night out discussions by 2CatWoman: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
I agree with much of what Sagamite said and parts of Sirshymmex post but these two guys have had a very different upbringing and we are all a product of the environment and time we grow up in. As long as you are in the UK and there are white people there you will always have racism. All ethnic groups suffer racism but we are the only ones still fighting for equality; the right to work in someone else’s business instead of working towards our own achievements and building our own communities.

I’m not privy to the inner workings of the Asian communities but I do know they take education seriously and they stick to serious subjects at university and they don’t leave children to their own devices like many black parents seem to

3 Likes

Family / Re: Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding by 2CatWoman: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2015
35kg is about 5.5 stone. Is the wife a large goat .

12 Likes

Romance / Re: Origin of Bride Price in African tradition. by 2CatWoman: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
You mentioned the bible twice in the OP. I will come back with a reply.
Romance / Re: Origin of Bride Price in African tradition. by 2CatWoman: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
1. The Bible has only been with us for about 200 years.

2. Who are the men sleeping with instead?
Family / Re: Is It Proper For A Husband To Teach The Wife How To Put A Home In Order? by 2CatWoman: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Discussing how things should be done, yes of course but ordering her around like a dictator, no way.

EDIT

If you marry the right kind of person then you can work most things out.

2 Likes

Family / Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by 2CatWoman: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2015
jerryunit48:
Wow ! Those days are gone

No they haven't but I will say AMEN when it happens cheesy
Family / Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by 2CatWoman: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2015
scooby12:
Yes our mothers don suffer.
Nowadays gals are into runz.

I thought women are supposed to be the weaker sex. Given the current choice I too would choose runz undecided
Romance / Re: The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. by 2CatWoman: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
^^^^^
Couldn't disagree more.
Family / Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplet After Years Of Anxiety by 2CatWoman: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
When I saw the title I thought it was going to be another one of those "pastor performing miracles" stories but at least they owned up to the truth.

1 Like

Family / Re: Making Your Marriage Work - Wisdom For Women by 2CatWoman: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
OP, can you at least now write the "Wisdom for Men"

Thanks in advance wink

4 Likes

Food / Re: ‘ponmo’ Processed With Burnt Tyre Will Destroy Your Liver—-expert by 2CatWoman: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
This should seriously be on the front page.
Family / Re: Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls by 2CatWoman: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2015
eeBairotciV:
Cococandy, wen yuh couldnt stand
d heat of diz thread, yuh quickly
feigned lyk u were "going to class"
which class bikonu?
jobless olosho.

yuh sent ur jobless goon shaybebaby
2 fight on ur behalf of which
she failed yuh woefully grin
shaybebaby got badly bruised nd battered
nd had to take a break to regroup ha
shattered self-esteem tongue

Cuckoocandi, yuh know good nd
darn well YOU WERE WATCHING THIS THREAD IN "GUEST MODE" THE WHOLE TIME

yuh are a DUNCE and clearly proud of it
so wear yuh dummy hat wit confidence
ma dear
my "obsession" wit yuh haz only begun
kiss

You have mental illness

4 Likes

Romance / Re: The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. by 2CatWoman: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
OP are you joking considering your own history?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.