Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

2cribz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cribz's Profile / 2cribz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 64 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Can A Faulty Brain Box Affect The Gear Box Of A Car by 2cribz: 6:45pm On Jul 13
Knock sensor is bad.usually by engije sidewals close or facing oil filter area.check them.
Emekayoung:

Good evening sir Kashif. I think my car is in limp mode,because the gear is now permanently on gear 3,that is where selection starts and where it ends. It doesn't go beyond that. And sometimes when i park the car and it gets cold it doesn't engage unless i accelerate a little. It's a 2007 Nissan versa.
Crime / Re: Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Stabs Lady 22 Times Hours After They Reunited At A Club by 2cribz: 6:39pm On Jul 13
From the pics,the body dosent look like it took twenty two stabs,it looks like a stab to the neck,head region. Na white i knw say fot stab u reach 20 times sef,if dem dey on drugs,dem fit reach 50. Stabbed 22 times or multiple times, u dey thr dey count the stabs.
Once apprehended, please make sure the suspect is not spared,he should be stripped to his butt hole,then they should put an ak47 inside freezer for 8hours,immediately at rhe 8th hour,they should stick the nozzle head into his butt hole and fire.
My judgement.
All rise

1 Like

Crime / Re: Serious Accident On Ikorodu Road By Palmgroove Bustop by 2cribz: 5:24pm On Jul 13
Toyota camry aka big daddy from 2002 to 2006 dey do ball joint. I witnessed one today and the guy was on moderate speed, I was 6cars behind,his fenders,hubs,shafts and disc all scrapped.rims intact,tyres,burst condemed
Crime / Nairalanders Pls Help Me. by 2cribz: 4:19pm On Mar 30
I got scammed of my last earned money yesterday by a northerner I met online. He claimed he sold a hack pos that could yield money,and that I should pay any amount of money ,we had a lengthy conversation for close to 3days and he assured me it will work. So out of desperation, I paid to his palmpay 23k using a pos vendor,it was approved and he later claimed the money did not drop into his account. I also show him the evidence that it was approved and delivered.before you know it,he became rude over whatsapp,he started raising his voice at me,blocked my numbers,blocked me on whatsapp. Pls how can I retrieve my money back. He is a scammer and he ran away with my 23k.pls I need you people to disturb him to return my money. I will attach his numbers are.
+234 916 776 8756

The numbers are all on whatsapp.pls tell him to return back my money.
Culture / Pls Help Me by 2cribz: 8:58am On Mar 30
Family / Re: I Can't Sleep by 2cribz: 8:52am On Mar 30
Someone should help me
Family / I Can't Sleep by 2cribz: 4:42am On Mar 30
I've been having headache since last night because I'm broke and I don't have anything to eat at all.my account balance is just so embarrassing. Pls who can help me out with a token,at least let me buy Pepsi and some beef to celebrate Easter please help me.

Autos / Re: Nissan Almera For Sale by 2cribz: 8:32am On Mar 25
U dey whine. If to say na lexus 2002 model sef,no one go raise eyebrow.did u say 4m on top a dead scrap Nissan 4plugs that was poorly converted. See where gear 1 dey face,passengers side.

3 Likes

Autos / Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD - 2009 Lexus ES350 - Toks (in Benin City) by 2cribz: 8:29am On Mar 25
Accidented car. Look at the passengers door, and the back door .does the colour match.ole
Education / Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by 2cribz: 8:07am On Mar 25
How much.pls state the price here.
Ay04z:
Jokes.....u better text me to get Ur modification done in 7 days
Education / Re: How To Change Your NIN Data Yourself - NIMC Self Service NIN Modification by 2cribz: 8:05am On Mar 25
I did my nine in 2010 or so.and my names were all on errors,wrong date of birth,etc.please how can I retrieve my email because I can't remember it. How do we go about it

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Lexus 2004 Gx 470 Giving Me Problems by 2cribz: 5:32am On Mar 25
Buy toks steering pump.45k. Stalling probably the coils and wires are bad. Stalling as per at a stop ,or when u apply brakes or when u turn on AC. I suspect your speed senssors are bad,replace them. Also have u checked the plugs.some of those plugs are dead on arrival,buying new plug is a waste of money because they will be fake. U bought car and have started spending money on parts u dont need.
covgrace10:
I have changed the 8 plugs. Bought brand new.

Car is still stalling and power stirring oil is still stirring when you start the car.
Health / Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by 2cribz: 11:27pm On Mar 24
Next time.while u are dragging,bend down like u wanna take a bucket or stand up and bend down for 3 secs or drag a stool while u seated and place your legs on the stool.it will flow like water. Or u take bohem cigarette, e go drop shaps.mine I had not defeacated since two days,I had taken 2 wraps of jedi.oh boy na cow dung shit I shit o .ate enough beans and ugwu.na two buckets I use flush. The wc pressure no just move the cowdung shit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Car Talk / Re: Lexus 2004 Gx 470 Giving Me Problems by 2cribz: 11:03pm On Mar 24
It doesn't have Catalyst
My car has Catalyst and some bad spark plugs which are already pinging the top cylinder,might change them by Tuesday.but even at that 10 litres of fuel can take me at least 23km,if I drive moderate.if I hard down.at most 18km before it stalls. Your naija car has bad plugs,no Catalyst,bad sensors,coils fuel pump,dirty nozzles,etc.v8 doesn't consume as much as v6 on highway.
Family / Re: Pls How Do U Cook Your Moimoi, Is It Inside Nylon Or Tin Can? by 2cribz: 5:42pm On Mar 24
YouTube is there
Religion / Re: Help A Brother by 2cribz: 12:23pm On Mar 24
Get lost
Politics / Re: Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) by 2cribz: 9:53am On Mar 24
Kanu go tay for jail be that. Him hair don kukuma turn to white. E go old for thr. Idiot

15 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / The Gay Cult Leader Called Pastor Chris by 2cribz: 8:38am On Mar 24
He is a gay,his followers are brainwashed with their gay jerry curl hair. He performs staged miracles,with the end result as offerings.scam.u see so many pastors are going to hell fire. U claimed u raised people from the dead. Pls I have one question, if indeed you raised the dead back to the living. Pls televise it,let them give the corpse a big blow to the head or a mighty slap and see if the supposed corpse won't scream in pain and say he no do again. Idiot scammer. God disgraced late tb joshua,its your turn next. Bastard thief. U healed able bodied men to the point they could not wait to stand up and run from the stretcher. The nervous system works doesn't work that way,even people that did height surgery,don't just get up and start walking immediately.they would undergo some training,the brain has to adapt to the new changes,patterns of walking,etc. Then some bastards who have been on a stretcher would just jump up and start walking.its just like saying u healed a deaf and dumb person and immediately the person started rapping and speaking so fast. E no possible
Religion is the opium of the masses and many are going to hell.Gof punish u bastard gay Chris idiot

9 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them by 2cribz: 7:54am On Mar 24
The accord seems like a 4plugs and the AC drags the engine power. Are you sure your plugs are working well. If its a v6 and e still dey off,then your engine needs rebuilding. Back then my crv 09 model off as soon as we change to manual compressor. Las las the rpm was reset .then secondly,did they install ac thermostat under the glove box or not,so the compreasor cuts and pick.if not ,na nonsense job dem do 4u be that
Leonyluiz:
Good day all. I use a Honda Accord 2006. 4 Plugs. I recently replaced the Compressor and the Condenser. But I noticed that the AC stalls the engine badly. It got so bad that it refused to pull away from a traffic light until i switched off the AC. What are the possibilities of what might be wrong?
Romance / Re: Yesterday I Had Sex With A Lady Infected By Staph Aureus. HELP! by 2cribz: 7:50am On Mar 24
Welcome to AIDS. Soon ud start loosing weight.hahahahaha.

4 Likes

Family / Re: Food Is Tasting Bitter In My Mouth by 2cribz: 7:49am On Mar 24
AIDS
Religion / Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by 2cribz: 11:43pm On Mar 23
Someone who hasn't walked for years.cant just get up and run.wtf. naso the brain dey work.blind leading the blind.baztad scammer.God go still disgrace u. Idiot
Autos / Re: Here Come A Sweet Nigeria Used Rav 4 2005 Model by 2cribz: 10:48pm On Mar 23
U be thief. Na toks ba. Real time value na 1.6m
Ole

2 Likes

Crime / Re: I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier by 2cribz: 5:22pm On Mar 23
It's a good thing u did. If u had returned the slap,next thing u will see is a dagger or jack knife and u will get stabbed and bleed to death,while the unknown soldiers would take off,leaving you to your fate.
Religion / Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by 2cribz: 5:00pm On Mar 23
Bastard scammer.ole.
People on wheel chairs
Stretchers etc.usually have a part of the body that doesn't seems to have much flow of blood,leading to some form of malnourished looks,from other parts of the body such as the legs,hands,fingers,etc. These bastards are all abled men and women and look healthy.baztad scammer.

10 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by 2cribz: 1:31pm On Mar 23
I was never poor. My guy work hard and rest.
Neyoohpompy:
You will remain poor if you don’t congratulate peoples win
Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections by 2cribz: 1:16pm On Mar 23
On top tokunbo car from copart. He would soon go broke and shi shi no one go give am
Autos / Re: Mercedes Benz G Wagon 2010 by 2cribz: 11:41am On Mar 23
How is this 2010. This is a 2003 with the body of a 2009.stop spreading lies. I challenge u to show the interior and engine bay.na 2003 we go see

2 Likes

Education / Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by 2cribz: 4:21am On Mar 23
Stfu hypocrite
Adamux:

This is cold. You could be next.
Education / Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by 2cribz: 9:57pm On Mar 22
Stop the fake news. Look at the dashboard. Does that look like a toyota camry dashboard
Education / Re: Three ABSU Medical Students Die In A Ghastly Motor Accident by 2cribz: 6:11pm On Mar 22
No airbags.a moving coffin.
Toyota avalon no be car at all

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 64 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.