Stats: 3,176,397 members, 7,897,766 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

2FlowZ's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2FlowZ's Profile / 2FlowZ's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello...i am on the uber/bolt platform,stay at aguda, surulere...i am an experienced driver willing to work diligently and remit when due....any partner interested in my services please call/whatsapp...07060509656
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2019
please someone to help me respond, my uber account was active some months back but I wasn't able to driver due to somethings, now I am fully back to start but I tried searching for driver partner on uber fleetmqtch but it's logging me out... what can I do? plus I just finished the online test on bolt, and I don't have the username to log in, would I still visit their office to verify the account?
Educational Services / Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by 2FlowZ(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
hello bro.. I have Bsc. statistics from JABU, can I apply for Msc. in theater arts...
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 3:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Hello nL...please i need the list of cars that uber/taxify accepts, and what year? I want to buu a qualified ride thats why i asked....thanks yall
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2018
Hello, please can i use a volkswagen golf4, or peugeot or toyota camry(tiny light) for uber/taxify.... Asap answer pls... Thanks
Business / Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by 2FlowZ(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Hello, please can i use a volkswagen golf4, or peugeot or toyota camry(tiny light) for uber/taxify.... Asap answer pls... Thanks
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

where you wan come de park the car?

I stay at my fathers house, and its very secure there...thats not a problem
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello...i am new on the uber platform,stay at ota...i am an experienced driver willing to work diligently and remit when due....any partner interested in my services please call/whatsapp...07060509656
Business / Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by 2FlowZ(m): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello...i am new on the uber platform,stay at ota...i am an experienced driver willing to work diligently and remit when due....any partner interested in my services please call/whatsapp...07060509656
Business / Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by 2FlowZ(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2018
Plz add me to the group too.... 07060509656
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=cooldood post=71035624]
You are right though, the issue is the business terrain is tough and driving in Lagos is not for the faint hearted and if you have not been exploited by LASTMA or Police before you won’t understand how to deal with them, coupled with how to position yourself tactically and all that.
Where do you reside anyway and do you have 30k upfront

Moshalashi
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 4:24am On Sep 09, 2018
cooldood:
It seems there are no more drivers for e-taxi who are ready to do the do. You’d post available car here and requirements, then some drivers will chat you up and be begging, what the heck. There’s no need for such, if you are a serious driver and ready for the terms below for a solid Camry 2004, drop your WhatsApp contact:

Experienced driver
Upfront deposit
Weekly rental of 30k

Cheers

i think its because majority of car owners here are always emphasizing on 'experienced drivers'... why not give new drivers the chance to proof their worth,dont forget that those experienced ones were once jjc, like me i havent seen any driver partner because i am new on the platform but i am ready to hustle....give me a trial pls, 07060509656

Autos / Re: Middle Men Is Killing The Uber Business by 2FlowZ(m): 5:16am On Jul 05, 2018
keneryhark:
the existence of middle men is killing the uber business. the most important partners in this business are drivers and uber. unfortunately all drivers can’t own a vehicle which brings into play the importance of an investor , known as a partner. The question is do the system needs a fleet manager? When uber entered into the Nigerian market. They were the only market player in the ehailing business which ment drivers are restricted to the platform alone. To encourage investors, uber created a system that allows the monitoring of drivers activities related to the platform. An investor can monitor daily drivers performance like rating, earnings ,canceled trips, hours online etc. To keep drivers at check so as not to use the vehicle for other purpose. This also contradict what uber preached when wooing drivers as regards drivers been able to determine work time flexibility. In addition uber came up with systematic profit sharing format which is popularly known as the % sharing format. For an investor(partner) that is very busy ,he or she needed someone that could help monitor drivers activities related to the app, buy fuel for the vehicle and also see to the repair of vehicles earns the need for a fleet manager. Problem started with the above mention business model when drivers started getting a lot of juicy off uber jobs there by wanting to determine their own work time schedule, so this business model was scrap for the rental and hp(drive to own) agreement. With these business model investors only needs to get a good driver and wait to be paid weekly. Don’t be deceive by any fleet manager as your vehicle would be used and given back to you worst than u gave it out initially to them with little or no return.
REASON: he or she offers to pay 40k weekly and gives it out to a driver at 45k weekly. The driver that collect the vehicle would only intend to drive the vehicle for a while ,then move on to a 40k offer.
Uber is not as lucrative as it use to be as there is Stive competition from other ehailing platform notably taxify. I can boldly tell you all experience drivers work on the two platform simultaneously.
The only justifiable reason to give your vehicle to a fleet manager is if the person in question is a mechanical engineer that repairs that kind of vehicle because that is the only reason his or her service is needed.
In conclusion i would advice all prospective investors/partner join the uber driver/taxify telegram group where we have over 150 drivers u can choose from. Join the group familliarize yourself with active members and have them recomend a driver. Any disagreement in future can be reported on the group and settled. I have witness a lot of reported issues settled amicably among various partners and drivers. To be added on tele gram download and reach me to be added 08059290962. I am also available for a hp agreement. Thanks for your time.

Please add me in the group...I need a car owner to partner with....07060509656
Pets / I Need A Cheap Dog Of#3k To #5k... Contact Me Here by 2FlowZ(m): 12:24am On Nov 23, 2016
i need a cheap dog of#3k to #5k... contact Me here
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by 2FlowZ(m): 10:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pls can I apply if I am still an nysc corp member...?
NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pls where can I get kogi state bus in ph... Or if u are moving from ph for stream2 kogi state pls let's convo
NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
slimtom1994:
Please how do I get from lagos to camp?

U get at mongoro park, agege motor rd or at ojota new garage
NYSC / Re: Ogun State Batch B 2015 REPORT HERE by 2FlowZ(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
If u need affordable accommodation in ogun satete... Holla 07060509656
NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pls keep sharing ur experience n other needful gists with kogi state batchB stream2.... We r extremely grateful to dose dat have been helping.... Thanks
Education / Re: US Admission Processing For FREE by 2FlowZ(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Do dey also accept masters students with second class lower, I'm interested in studying for masters buh not financially buoyant is dere any help that can b done or scholarships
NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Blessedgurl:
Situation Report from Kogi state.

It's a 3 star camp, there's light &
sometimes water if you wake up early or
go much earlier. Though, some hostels
has sockets for charging phones while
others don't. So far, the food from the
kitchen has been okay. While in the
mammy market a plate of food goes for #200. Charging of phone is at #50.

Parade ground is all about competition
amongst the soldiers. The drills was fun
yesterday. "parade we remove head
dress" "parade we replace head dress".
Some CMs had their own versions of the
above that sent the soldiers reeling with
laughter.

Registration was kinda stressful due to
the carrying of one's luggage from one
point to another. Apart from that the rest
was history so long you have the right
documents both originals and
photocopies (Green card, Call up letter,
Statement of result for locally trained). I
only had to submit one photocopy which was SOR and 2 passports. The other 3 passports was for bank registration.

Dunno what I didn't add now....till later
guyz

CORPER WEE

What colour of passports do we need?
NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Femmy1322:
I'm at asaya camp after a very stressful journey due to bad roads. Where is everybody? How about linking up

Pls wat r d documents required over dere for a successful screening...?
NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2015
blueandbirds:
Hey guys how u all doing? Well am Moses am currently serving in kogi, kabba precisely, incase they post any of you guys to kabba, pls let's me know, there is accomodation in the rccf family house owned by redeem Christian church in kabba and it's one of the best around trust me, if any of you guys needs my help concerning anything please don't hesitate to let's me know, I will be willing to help in my own little way.. here is my no, 08032850168 or 09052214075.. will be in asaya tomorrow tho, so guys have fun and make new frds cus life is too short, stay safe.. Moses cares..

U sabi JJ for kogi ni?
NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
How mush is transport fare from Lagos-Kogi... Anybody pls?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 by 2FlowZ(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abeg which station go show d match?
NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Blessedgurl:

What's your digit again...
NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Blessedgurl:

NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Blessedgurl:

NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Hoping to meet y'all in camp.... See ya!
NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Blessedgurl:
All road leads to Kogi.....Journey Mercies to Everyone in Jesus Name.....Amen

Hope u don't mind me having ur whatsapp digits....
Tnks
NYSC / Re: KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here by 2FlowZ(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=Maclauren2 post=39266609][/quote]

Hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50