Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,616 members, 7,930,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:30 AM

2jibosky's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2jibosky's Profile / 2jibosky's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower Osun State let us meet here by 2jibosky(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2016
Whatapp link... For Osun state Npower frnds
https:///In0nMAwy7JdI45cy9tlQ17
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower Osun State let us meet here by 2jibosky(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2016
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by 2jibosky(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ponmsi:

Pls, can u kindly send to me too if you've got it.
ponmileolabiyi@yahoo.co.uk
Ppls kindly forward it to me too, wen u av it.......@ mojibolajesu@gmail.com...thanks a lot God bless u.
Food / Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by 2jibosky(m): 5:02am On Oct 16, 2012
solace8: No b small tin Õoooº°˚ ˚°º , even onions sef don cost pass apple,and to cook beans dis days Omo no b beans Õoooº°˚ ˚°º .

Pun tinz . U gat me laffin
Politics / Re: Ojukwu's Interview Just Before Biafra (VIDEO) by 2jibosky(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
LAFOCUZY: I read in a lot of posts made here and somewhere by young Nigerian who knew nothing or little told by people of the civil war- that the war was predetermined by Ojukwu out of ambition. Let me make a few points clear; Ojukwu asked Gowon to hand over power to the most senior officer- who incidentaly was the west and not himself- that did not happen.

I will like many of us to call-up posts made in this blog and think of your reaction at every incident of Boko Haram. The way you felt when you heard about the killings of innocent people by Boko Haram is the way Ojukwu and many ibos felt. The difference is that while xtian are mainly the victims of BK, Ibo were the victims of the attack at the time. And the scale was higher. Remember 30,000 people of Ibo extarction and from southern nigeria were killed. If you were the military head of the eastern part of the country....what will you do. Clips of the Biafran war are all over the internet. You will see in video how people were running back to the east. What Ojukwu did then perharps was the only option that made sense to him. he has to take action. please be aware it was not his sole decision. The name Biafra is not an Ibo word but was suggested by an Ijaw man- from the blight of biafra,
Now this is a logical approach to a reasonable eye opening argument......what I just don't understand is why SOME people see this as an unreasonable thread and are clamouring that the whole issue should be put to the past......and they all welcome the book of chinua achebe in no such manner.......personally I feel this country must put aside the past if we really want to move forward....but...I can't pretend not to see that the blood of SOME of our broda's from the east is still boiling.......and the battle continues in their heart....
To move this our nation forward...I think we must all agree it's a NATION....and it is OURs...........GOD BLESS NIGERIA.....amen.
Foreign Affairs / World’s Poorest President by 2jibosky(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
World’s Poorest President Who Lives In Farm House And Drives Around In Volkswagen Beetle

77 year old President of Uruguay, José Mujica is the world’s poorest president in the world because he donates 90% of his earnings to charitable causes.

His has been nicknamed “el presidente mas pobre” meaning “the poorest president”. He also lives in a farmhouse which is under his wife’s name, Lucia Topolansky, a Senator, who also donates part of her salary.

The President who took over office on the 1st of March 2010,said in a recent interview that the only big item he owns is his Volkswagen Beetle car, valued at $1,945 dollars (about N308,283) .

He earns a salary of $12,500 a month (N1,981,250), but only keeps $1,250(N198,125) for himself, donating the rest to charity.

He also told El Mundo, “I do fine with that amount; I have to do fine because there are many Uruguayans who live with much less.”

His country ranks as the second least corrupt country in Latin America in Transparency International’s global corruption index.

================888888888888888===================

I hope Nigerian politicians can read the above!

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by 2jibosky(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
Pls I'll like to have it too..........mojibolajesu@gmail.com
Nairaland / General / Re: What Are Your Mannerisms? by 2jibosky(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mine is 'sha' and 'shey'.anoda is 'like'.......I use them 'like'....always... Sometimes, I can even use one 'like' two times in a sentence..........shey you sha get •̸ϞƔ‎​‎​‎​ point.
Crime / Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by 2jibosky(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Sometimes I think some people are too good to die,.....sometimes I think they should be BURIED ALIVE.
Crime / Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by 2jibosky(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
Tres Bizzare ! ! !...............
Religion / Re: Atheist Song - First Hymnbook For Atheists by 2jibosky(m): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2012
;DI hope the atheists enjoy singing their hymn........ ;DI hope the atheists enjoy singing their hymn........
Religion / Atheist Song - First Hymnbook For Atheists by 2jibosky(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
To download d video
http://173.224.120.71/c.php?s=eNoBSAC3%252F3F3dqgvU6oG1juOVwra6IhjyYZT8orpuuHuzQSKBBbKJxT4dRDTiKDbNFNMJWkQZJiALSSa2NCRngkBmmokAvlZFIfSczU5zvy9IZQ%253D

To watch on youtube
rtsp://v3.cache4.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQkvFlcP1IBVlBMYESARFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYKeRs8mzi5D-Tww=/0/0/0/video.3gp

You know, religious people have such beautiful music and art; And atheists really have nothing...

Until now!

A little tune called "Atheists Don't Have No Songs"

...Lyrics.......................
(Christians have)
Christians have their hymns and pages.
(Hymns and pages)
Hava Nagila's for the Jews.
(For the Jews)
Baptists have the rock of ages.
(Rock of ages)
Atheists just sing the blues.

(Romantics play)
Romantics play Claire de Lune.
(Claire de Lune)
Born agains sing He is risen.
But no one ever wrote a tune.
(Wrote a tune)
For godless existentialism.
(For godless existentialism)

For Atheists,
There's no good news.
They'll never sing,
A song of faith.

In their songs,
They have a rule.
The "he" is always lowercase.

(Some folks sing)
Some folks sing a Bach cantata.
(Bach cantata)
Lutherans get Christmas trees.
Atheist songs add up to nada.
(Up to nada)
But they do have Sundays free.
(Have Sundays free)

(Pentecostals sing)
Pentecostals sing, sing to heaven,
(Sing to heaven)
Gothics had the books of scrolls, (Numerologists count)
Numerologists count, count to seven,
(Count to seven)
Atheists have rock and roll.

For Atheists,
There's no good news.
They'll never sing,
A song of faith.

In their songs,
They have a rule.

Atheists
... Atheists
... Atheists
Don't Have No SONGS!

(Christians have)
Christians have their hymns and pages.
(Hymns and pages)
Hava Nagila's for the Jews.
(For the Jews)
Baptists have the rock of ages.
(Rock of ages)
Atheists just sing the blues.

Catholics,
Dress up for Mass.
And listen to,
Gregorian chants.

Atheists,
Just take a pass.
Watch football in their underpants.
Watch football in their underpants.

Atheists
... Atheists
... Atheists
Don't Have No SONGS!
(Don't Have No Songs)
Romance / Re: Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? by 2jibosky(m): 4:12am On Aug 21, 2012
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ too logical and economical...........so, they think ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ stingy.
Romance / Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by 2jibosky(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
U've gat to move on dear......
Family / Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by 2jibosky(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
I hate washing and ironing......yea

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.