Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,776 members, 7,952,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

2ndcrusaider's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndcrusaider's Profile / 2ndcrusaider's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: A Must Read: Story For Men Above 40 Years by 2ndcrusaider: 1:14pm On May 23
The Pic above is not Kola, just for emphasis.
Romance / A Must Read: Story For Men Above 40 Years by 2ndcrusaider: 1:00pm On May 23
In a small town nestled between contiguous hills (JOS), there lived a man named Kolawole. Kola as he was popularly called was a respectable man in his mid-forties, with a loving wife and three children. Despite his contented life, Kola found himself drawn to the allure of forbidden fruit - the thrill of clandestine affairs with girls of under 20 and married women, he claimed he is so much attracted to their youthfulness.
One day, he met a charming married woman named Emily. Their initial encounter was innocent enough, but soon their conversations grew more intimate, and before long, they were entangled in a passionate affair. Kola revelled in the excitement of their secret meetings, but deep down, he knew he was treading dangerous waters.
As their affair continued, whispers began to spread throughout the town like wildfire, fueling gossip and speculation. Yet, Kola and Emily remained oblivious to the growing storm brewing around them, lost in the intoxicating haze of their forbidden romance.
One evening, fate intervened in the most unexpected way. Kola and Emily found themselves at their usual haunt, the quiet hotel on the outskirts of town, seeking solace in each other's arms. But their moment of passion was shattered when Emily stumbled upon an elderly gentleman in the dimly lit hallway, a look of shock etched on his face.
To her horror, Emily realized that the man was none other than her own father-in-law, David's father. Panic seized her heart as she recoiled in disbelief, the weight of guilt crashing down upon her like a tidal wave. Before she could utter a word, David's father's voice boomed through the silence, his rage echoing off the walls of the hotel.
In a flash, chaos erupted as Emily's secret was laid bare for all to see. David's father wasted no time in summoning his son, demanding his presence at the council meeting where he stood witness to his wife's betrayal. Shock and devastation washed over David as he watched in disbelief, his world crumbling before his eyes.
In the aftermath of the scandal, Kola and Emily faced the harsh consequences of their actions. Their once-idyllic lives were now tarnished by deceit and betrayal, leaving behind a trail of broken hearts and shattered trust.
As they picked up the pieces of their shattered lives, Kola and Emily learned a valuable lesson about the perils of temptation and the devastating impact of infidelity. Their story served as a cautionary tale for others, a stark reminder of the importance of honesty, loyalty, and integrity in relationships.
In the end, Kola and Emily came to understand that true happiness could never be found in the arms of another, but in the unwavering love and commitment shared between two hearts bound together in trust and fidelity.

Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Hon. Minister Of FCT, High Chief Nyesom Wike, CON by 2ndcrusaider: 12:23pm On May 23
Subject: Urgent Need to Address Rising Crime and Home Invasions in Karshi
Dear Hon. Minister,
I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. On behalf of the concerned citizens of Karshi, I extend our heartfelt gratitude to you for your recent efforts in re-awarding the construction of the Apo-Karshi road. This vital project promises to enhance connectivity and significantly improve the quality of life for residents in our community. Your commitment to infrastructural development is commendable and deeply appreciated.
However, it is with a heavy heart that I bring to your attention a pressing issue that has recently plagued our once peaceful and serene town of Karshi. The rate of home invasions and armed robbery has escalated alarmingly, particularly affecting the residents of the Bye-Pass area. Armed gangs and criminals now operate with brazen impunity, robbing and even killing innocent, law-abiding citizens. This surge in violent crime has instilled a sense of fear and insecurity among the people, disrupting the peace that we once cherished.
In light of these troubling developments, we earnestly request your immediate intervention to restore safety and security in Karshi. Specifically, we appeal to you to direct the Commissioner of Police to take swift and decisive action. This should include raiding known criminal hideouts and addressing the menace posed by gangs, particularly those hiding among the homeless miscreants known locally as "Baba Biola-Bola."
We believe that with your esteemed leadership and the capable efforts of our law enforcement agencies, Karshi can once again become a haven of peace and tranquility. We trust in your dedication to the welfare of all residents within the FCT and look forward to your prompt response and action on this urgent matter.
Thank you for your attention and anticipated cooperation.
Yours sincerely,
SIGNED
Secretary
Association of Bye-PASS Residents
Politics / Re: Open Letter To Hon. Minister Of FCT, High Chief Nyesom Wike, CON by 2ndcrusaider: 12:14pm On May 23
Please help comment on this post until it make the front page. We want to draw the attention of the Hon. Minister
Crime / Open Letter To The Commissioner Of Police FCT by 2ndcrusaider: 1:19pm On May 20
Subject: Request for Enhanced Security Measures in Karshi
Dear Commissioner,
On behalf of the residents of Karshi, I extend our sincere gratitude to you and the entire police force for your effective measures in curbing the rising cases of kidnappings around the Abuja environs. Your dedication and commitment to maintaining law and order have not gone unnoticed, and we deeply appreciate your efforts in restoring peace and security in these affected areas.
However, it has come to our attention that the success in reducing kidnappings elsewhere has unfortunately led to an increase in criminal activities in Karshi. Specifically, there has been a disturbing rise in home invasions and armed robberies, particularly in the Bye-Pass area of our town. Armed gangs now operate with alarming boldness, robbing and, in some cases, killing innocent residents. This surge in violent crime has shattered the peace and tranquility that Karshi was once known for.
In light of these developments, we earnestly request your immediate intervention to address the security challenges now facing our community. We urge you to extend the successful strategies used in other parts of Abuja to Karshi. This should include conducting raids on known criminal hideouts and targeting gangs, particularly those hiding among the homeless miscreants referred to locally as "Baba Biola-Bola."
We believe that with your esteemed leadership and the continued efforts of our dedicated police force, Karshi can once again be a safe and peaceful place for its residents. We trust in your commitment to the safety and well-being of all citizens and look forward to your prompt action on this urgent matter.
Yours sincerely,
SIGNED
Secretary

Politics / Open Letter To Hon. Minister Of FCT, High Chief Nyesom Wike, CON by 2ndcrusaider: 12:52pm On May 20
Subject: Urgent Need to Address Rising Crime and Home Invasions in Karshi
Dear Hon. Minister,
I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. On behalf of the concerned citizens of Karshi, I extend our heartfelt gratitude to you for your recent efforts in re-awarding the construction of the Apo-Karshi road. This vital project promises to enhance connectivity and significantly improve the quality of life for residents in our community. Your commitment to infrastructural development is commendable and deeply appreciated.
However, it is with a heavy heart that I bring to your attention a pressing issue that has recently plagued our once peaceful and serene town of Karshi. The rate of home invasions and armed robbery has escalated alarmingly, particularly affecting the residents of the Bye-Pass area. Armed gangs and criminals now operate with brazen impunity, robbing and even killing innocent, law-abiding citizens. This surge in violent crime has instilled a sense of fear and insecurity among the people, disrupting the peace that we once cherished.
In light of these troubling developments, we earnestly request your immediate intervention to restore safety and security in Karshi. Specifically, we appeal to you to direct the Commissioner of Police to take swift and decisive action. This should include raiding known criminal hideouts and addressing the menace posed by gangs, particularly those hiding among the homeless miscreants known locally as "Baba Biola-Bola."
We believe that with your esteemed leadership and the capable efforts of our law enforcement agencies, Karshi can once again become a haven of peace and tranquility. We trust in your dedication to the welfare of all residents within the FCT and look forward to your prompt response and action on this urgent matter.
Yours sincerely,
SIGNED
Secretary

Sports / Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by 2ndcrusaider: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2022
Bahamas95:
There's something unique about banging a woman far older than you while she screams/moans.

#TalkingFromExperience

What is unique about it. Are you speaking from experience? Pls, tell us more.
Sports / Re: Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands by 2ndcrusaider: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2022
The older the better.... Older ladies love tender and when younger guys discover that secret they will not remain the same. However, don't be a lazy ass cause she will mess you up when you are no longer good in bed. Then you will start taking sex enhancers (agbo) and die early. if you are interested in the picture below please send me a private message. I know her and she is interested

1 Share

Family / How To Raise Successful Girl-child Without Over-parenting by 2ndcrusaider: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
For Me, I have four amazing girls and I would like to work with them to grow into successful women, what about you? Do you have a girl child and with all the troubles in the world, would you like your girl child or boy to become successful, independent, and secure when they grow older? The following nuggets will help you to grow and nurture a competent and successful girl-child. Please, the emphasis is on girl children because our society treats them unfairly. Feel free to comment, negative and positive comment is welcome.
1. Give The Girl Child Things they can Own and control: [/b]Studies showed that children who plan their own goals, wet weekly schedules, and evaluate their own work build up their frontal cortex and take control of over their lives. Hence we have to let our children succeed on their own terms with adequate supervision. Warren Buffet's Banker once said and I quote '' It is much better for a child to drive into a ditch with $6 dollar allowance than a $60,000 a year salary or $6million inheritance'' Bringing this context to our society, How will you feel long after you are gone and you get to know from the spiritual realm that your children squander your inheritance. Let us encourage our little girls to safe and take charge of their savings with little or no supervision.
2. [b]Show your Girl-child you Value who she is as a Person:
We need to teach girls how to love and share from a young age and they can't love others if they don't first love themselves and they won't love themselves if they cannot offer others, unconditional love. Whenever we return from work or they return from schools we need to close our technology and look straight into their eyes and bond with them. A simple statement such as ''How was school today? What did you do today at school? What did you like about today and vise versa? The girl child needs to know she matters to us.
3. Teach You, Kids, to Help out Around the House without being Asked: We often absolved our kids from doing the work of chores in the house, and then they end up as young adults, they battle with checklist all the time. I once asked my daughter to join in washing the dishes that were used the previous night and her comment and replies reminded me that I am not doing enough as a parent. Since then, I don't ask her, she makes it a duty to do the dishes. Research shows that young adults that help out around the house sometimes grow up to be useful in the office and to their colleagues and often anticipate ahead of their pairs. So encourage them to learn from your house helps and Younger adults. Remember, a time will come when your girls will go to the university or colleges, please start testing them now to avoid stories that hurt.
4. Talking and Listening to a Girl Child: Little things that parents do are often associated with good outcomes for children, talking and listening to a child, responding to their queries warmly, teaching them their letters and numbers , taking them on trips and visits, reading to them every day or periodically is very important. Research has it that children whose parents are found of reading to them at 5 and then showing an interest in their education at the age of 10 were significantly less likely to be in poverty at the age of 30 than those whose parents weren't going those things.

Politics / Re: El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! by 2ndcrusaider: 11:42am On May 18, 2021
I am particularly interested in this discuss. I know that Mr. Elrufai reads comments on this forum and probably has an anynimous account. For the good of his image and what he believes in, I think he should invite Nigeria Labour Congress for a Dialogue. The Fiery Malam Nasir should explore the window of open Dialogue.

Dear El-Rufai, Your advisers are really afraid of you and they do not like you. Note: If you cannot give your principal an honest advise then you are not a good one.

2ndCrusader: I am person who campaigns vehemently for political, Social or religous change

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.