Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,274 members, 7,897,354 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

2RightHands1Coc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2RightHands1Coc's Profile / 2RightHands1Coc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Romance / Re: Pretty Nigerian Bride Dance With Her Oyibo (White) Husband On Their Wedding Day by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08
Hol am well. Hol am tight, Love am Jeje
Celebrities / Re: I Have Many Boys That Service Me - Korra Obidi by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08
She go sweet no be Lie
whytediamond:
grin

This one no go rest o.

Social media be making people lose their minds all for clout.

She go sweet sha

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Yemi Alade - Tomorrow (Official Music Video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08
This girl still dey sing
Celebrities / Re: Portable Displays Lot Of Dollars Earned From His Atlanta Show In US (Photos) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08
Why did this make me laugh
Achor1111:
After hiding them in his pant
Nairaland / General / Re: If You Are 35years You Should Have Realize These by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07
What if he posted from Quora

Nigerians are so problematic.. Ok you done know say na quora he take post am from, wetin u gain

Mad people
Nairaland / General / Re: If You Are 35years You Should Have Realize These by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07
Aje
Evolutionism:

Op, These are just scratches on the surface of what life really entails as these points have been posted several times.

Well you tried.

The real knowledge about life is dark and hidden.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Welcoming My Mother To Canada. by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05
Nice one. Inspiring. More grease

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Kanye West Sued For Harassment By Lauren Pisciotta, His Ex-Assistant by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05
Kanye werey

Still a Fan, Ogba
Politics / Re: Police Invite Emmanuel Agbo Of Premium Times Over Yet-To-Be-Published Story by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 8:13am On Jun 05
Waka jeje
Politics / Re: Electricity Has Been Restored In My Area by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 12:37am On Jun 05
grin
kayperry:

God don catch you we don know your house
Politics / Re: Electricity Has Been Restored In My Area by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 12:35am On Jun 05
Light dey Abule Egba nw. Reporting
Foreign Affairs / Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 12:22am On Jun 05
Avoid religious arguments
Education / Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04
She a baddie then. Certified.

Congratulations... No let them post you again shogbo
Car Talk / Re: What I Noticed After Buying Petrol At NNPC Shomolu, Lagos Yesterday. by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02
I bought fuel at petro cam and I can swear on anyrhr, the thing dey go down super fast... Bought from them again to be very sure and voila same thing happened, that's in between buying from Nnpc, since the i japa but what do I know
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:43am On Jun 02
Arindin
Forumites:
kakabo
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01
Ozwo lol
Forumites:
These are matches to keep you guys busy with soccer arguments. Africans should wise up.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01
As soon as they took adeyemi off, dortmund dipped

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: The Dong Tao Chicken Aka Dragon Chicken: One Of World Most Expensive Chickens by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01
So who go chop the leg... I imagine that leg deep fried on top jollof. The meat go fold come brown.. Eweh
Food / Re: Three Good Alternatives To Fresh Tomatoes by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:10pm On May 31
It is finished
Food / Re: Have You Eaten Guinea Fowl Meat Before? Does It Taste Better Than Chicken? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:09pm On May 31
Cold deep fried turkey meat remains the best

Those black colored turkey dey sweet well well if u train dem itself, let them chop ground too not only thier poultry food

Second best na Ram meat
Food / Re: How Much Is Egg In Your Area? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 9:23pm On May 31
Egg o, omo naija. Corn, garri and bread is expensive. Wetin poor man go chop now. Tinubu ha
Crime / Re: Man Attempts To Sell His 5-Year-Old Daughter For N1.5m In Bauchi, Gets Caught by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 4:32pm On May 31
Chai, 1100 USD
Nairaland / General / Re: Old Relics: Which Of These Are You Familiar With? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:43pm On May 30
This was the shit lol
Zonefree:
The origin of scam in Nigeria. You can never win the biggest balloon.
Sports / Re: Football Club You Would Never Support Even At Gun Point.. by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:32pm On May 30
Barcelona
Celebrities / Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 8:04am On May 30
You are majoring in minor things, ozwo
SAMBARRY:
I'm not responsible for your mental laziness

1 Like

Food / Re: Can You Buy This 20k Bread In This Present Economy? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 12:16am On May 30
Lol
RickyJesus:

Dey correct spelling while I dey eat the bread.
Celebrities / Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:08pm On May 29
Saida eyan Mistura

Baddest hoes
Celebrities / Re: Tiktok Bans Saida Boj Over Her Viral Comments On A Podcast by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:08pm On May 29
Guy wetin happen... Na laptop you take type all this. Shey Nepa dey?
SAMBARRY:
grin

Saida saida grin every naija man's nightmare grin

But you sef you too do,you too talk.even blessing CEO wey be your role model no talk like this grin

There are some things that you should not be saying on the internet and aside that I have issues with podcasters like nedu.dont you see decent, intelligent and self respecting women to bring on your podcast? Why always controversial girls that say the most outrageous things. I also blame bloggers for making her funny opinions go viral.there are girls with master's Degree who are inventing things, some are pilot,nurses,chefs , journalists,lawyers,traders etc you will not invite those ones.you see why I said a lot of men deserve girls like saidaboj.you elevate lousy girls like her by giving her undue attention but the agreeable ones with a stable mind and a decent character you see those ones as boring and dry grin

Saida you can go and rest from the internet space and do a little introspection.everything is not Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho.you have attracted too much negative attention and energy on yourself.try and minimize your words.you fight a,you fight b,you fight c on the internet.when you now need help how you go take do am?

Another issue you say untill a man gives you 20 million before you can nack am, ABI? I don't know whether this is childishness or narcissism or you're just being opinionated.i wish you have a big sister that can be real with you.let me tell you,yhy only people that can drop 30 million for your poosy in Nigeria of today where there's pervasive unemployment and the minimum wage is 30k are maybe people engaged in large scale crime like drug peddling, human trafficking or kidnapping because they do crime to make money so they can afford to throw it carelessly and you see those types of men they are a danger to themselves, family , society and even you.so any man giving you that type of money to engage in casual sex with you is up to something very dangerous because men don't just throw money like that especially for poosy that is everywhere

Again you can decide to prostitute if that's the life you choose, fine.but why must you implicitly encourage prostitution on podcast.o wrong NAU.do your prostitution alone,don't drag others.this is to also say any man that gives you such amount is likely baiting you to kill, kidnap or do something terrible to you.br careful how you look for money.the streets is not nice, internet too never forgives nor forgets

However TikTok did you a favor by holding your account.maybe this time you can start on a new slate and start promoting positive values with your page.

Though I Know a lot of naija men don't like decent women if not you will see women who openly encourage prostitution, debauchery and sexual promiscuity having millions of followers with long list of men in their DMS begging them for dates while the ones who go to work, church/mosque and live a peaceful quiet life Minding their buisness and covering up their bodies are the ones with 20likes and 40 followers on social media.this only goes to show naija men like toxic,rude, promiscuous and vulgar women but come outside to say they want homely and agreeable women grin

2 Likes

Food / Re: My Breakfast This Morning by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:40pm On May 29
They want to turn bread to luxury

Loaf before tinubu wey be 900 is now 1700, yet na only on social media people are complaining... No wahala

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 5:54pm On May 29
A rapist, a gay and a murderer... Hell is sure
Politics / Re: Where Were You In 1999? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 4:39pm On May 29
Watching Nigeria 1999 live in the stadiums...
Politics / Re: The Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market, Lagos. by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:08pm On May 28
All tribalistic nairalanders should be banned... Nauseating to see some monikers always doing that on every thread... Sick heads, get a llfe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.