Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

2RightHands1Coc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2RightHands1Coc's Profile / 2RightHands1Coc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Food / Re: What Is The Creepiest Meat For You? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02
Refined? pork is bad meat? I know some people forbid eating it. Forbidden fruit
DeepSight:

Forget it bro. Look, I used to believe in pork as well. Even goat. But I have become refined.

Laotze said you must find the way.

I have found it, and I will help you find it too.

To do this, you must praise and worship ram.
Food / Re: What Is The Creepiest Meat For You? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02
Aje. Low key paradise
SaturnNick:

Try the stew dude
Food / Re: What Is The Creepiest Meat For You? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02
Ram comes a distant second. Not bad too lol
DeepSight:

Gbagbe e jaare. Nothing pass ram meat. Fried.
Food / Re: What Is The Creepiest Meat For You? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02
Which meat sweet pass Pork lol.. Cold and deep fried. With white rice and stew.

StarBoy Jaiye Lo

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Unpaid Bills: Air Force Personnel Invade Power Supply Facilities In Lagos by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01
Lawlessness
Sports / Re: Manchester United Offer Hojlund Plus Cash For Osimhen by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01
How much is your salary?
001Lagos:

I want to help you secure a job so that you won't be jonzing on Nairaland 24/7

Bro, I have a job offer for you and the take home is 80k. Will you manage it ?
Politics / Re: North Korea Publicly Executed 22-Year-Old Man For Watching K-Pop by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 9:16am On Jul 01
Fear Not, Says the Lord
Romance / Re: Identity Of UK Prison Officer Filmed Having Sex With Inmate Revealed (pix) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30
She didn't even care the other guy was recording the whole monkey business

Bad bitch
Romance / Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29
Cash out feels better than sex

Sometimes dry humping feels better than sex

I hate wide Cunt anyways
Business / Re: "I Will Rather Die Than Apologize To Obi Cubana"- Verydarkman Stands His Ground by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29
Just feel he's having too many battles. Make one of them no go swallow am. Wish him well
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hommie has nothing to lose, standing on business, and has refused to be stepped on irrespective of money and fame.

That’s the spirit of a true African man!

Romance / Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29
Seun delete this post abeg
Z115:
Drinking garri water when u r thirsty is better than sex

1 Like

Romance / Re: These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29
Aje
Infolenka:
Sleeping with nepa light and air condition is better than sex
Business / Re: "I Will Rather Die Than Apologize To Obi Cubana"- Verydarkman Stands His Ground by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29
VDM are you not over stretching yourself like this
Crime / Re: Sam Larry Constantly In Shadow Of Mohbad’s Death by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:57am On Jun 29
Sammie Larry onikure
Celebrities / Re: Whitemoney: I Have 150 Staff, I Pay Their Salaries 5 Years In Advance by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:54am On Jun 29
I no fit ever forget this guy, cooking tactics and General pere beef

I learnt from Him though I no like am, people like Good Food grin
Travel / Re: Nigerians Allegedly Face Xenophobia In Benin Republic by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:52am On Jun 29
I stay Akobo, akala estate for some years, Na there u base?
spiSeyi:
Nah see finish be this ooo.. even Benin wey no fine pass Lekki or Akoba estate in Ibadan . If Nigerians decided to close trades with Benin and withdraw its electricity today Benin Republic won't last a week. Africans will embrace white slave master but will become hostile to their fellow blacks grin grin
Travel / Re: 103 Nigerians Deported From Turkey Arrive Abuja (Video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:49am On Jun 29
Na so one of my guy message me with strange number tell me say he done deh Belarus

People get mind cha

3 Likes

Fashion / Re: Why Are Some Watches Expensive? Do They Provide Other Benefits by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28
Expensive Watches, Art work, Wines are some times used for money Laundering. Some people rather move expensive tiny stones than drugs

Finesse

Eledumare ja mi si
Family / Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28
U Majoring in the minor things bro, calm down
MASTAkiLLAh:
you stayed in a very razz, föolish and poverty stricken neighborhood if this chewing gum was used to lure ladies in your neighborhood to bed because how expensive was it even ? Please don't tell me your sisters or aunties were séxed with ten ten Kobo chewing gum that they were too stingy to buy for themselves. What a load of rubbish just to create content
Family / Re: Throwback: Bubble Gum That Was Used To Lure Many Nigerian Aunties To Bed (Photo) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28
Naija used to be sweet small walai

Things done Change

1 Like

Food / Re: Expired Foods: What Is The Side Effect? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28
God abeg o, I done see where person deh chop Dog food... Though na big man dog food lol

Lamb chops and chicken nuggets dey inside

Sapa ko ni Da Fun E O
Romance / Re: Say No To Illicit Sex by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 1:38am On Jun 28
You go explain tire
Politics / Re: Hardship In Nigeria: How These People Are Surviving? (pix) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 1:08am On Jun 28
Story story, once upon a time
extremelygolden:
The day I vowed NEVER to give the aboki beggars money again was because of the conversation I witnessed and heard some years back.

Something took me to Oshodi, while in the bus going back home at the park where we were loading, a fellow passenger sighted a crippled Hausa beggar, called and greeted him. The beggar crawled to where our bus was loading and the passenger asked him whether he travelled because he has been scarce for some months. The beggar said Yes that he travelled to Kano his place to go and complete his 3rd building. All the passengers shouted simultaneously: Third Building! And the man said Yes, that he has three buildings of two-storeys each.

It was as if they poured cold water on us after sitting under the sun for sometime, you know. Everywhere became so quiet, and people were shaking their heads in shock!

So they toil day and night in their places of business and work, give the little they have to the beggars, only for them to go build houses with their sweat, while they're here struggling, even to pay rent!
Passengers activated deep-thought mood that day ooo. I vowed from that day that "they'll never see my cash! NEVER!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Meet Athiak Dau Riak, 19-Year-Old Sudanese Girl Whose Marriage Has Gone Viral by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27
No be this girl dem post one time wey NLnders say she be underage
Politics / Re: Hardship In Nigeria: How These People Are Surviving? (pix) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27
Tinubulations is affecting beggars too. È TOUCH GRASSROOTS

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: My Father Has A Vision I Will End Up A Gospel Singer: Davido Reveals (pics & Vid by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27
You are not a Christian pastor
Pastorjohn2:
The God I serve can NEVER allow a man that practices pre marital sex and adultery to becomes a gospel singer.

Davido has cursed his generations with his evil acts and satanic music. That's why God took the life of that unfortunate child to serve as a lesson but he refuses to learn!

Celebrities / Re: My Father Has A Vision I Will End Up A Gospel Singer: Davido Reveals (pics & Vid by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27
Omo your comment deep. Some games can be played I believe
MightySparrow:
He will follow the footsteps of his fathers- King Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey, Sunny Okosun.,.

After enjoying life in a superlative way, cheating both the kingdom of the Devil and Kingdom of God. gringrin

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: What Is The Name Of This Fish? (pics/video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27
Eja Nla
Travel / Re: 17 Things You Must Not Do If You Want To Survive In Lagos by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27
Any house you rent change the locks immediately you move in

Ask questions before moving to any house

Don't tell strangers you are New in Town, strangers includes new neighbors or new co workers

Observe well

10 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Driver Steals Boss' Car On First Day At Work, Takes It To Church For Testimony by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26
God will punish you. Im sure you no get car or laptop. Wretched soul
Obainoman6:
it's normal thing na, normally the poor should obtain from the rich in order to get rich.
life is all about kill, steal and dominate.
There's nothing wrong in what that driver did period!
how much are they paying him and is it enough?
Nigerian employers like to abuse and exploit their workers too
Food / Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26
1500, 2 small semo wraps and Oha with 2 tiny meat and pencil size fish hahaha... 5k per day no go belle full you if u eat out

I cook sometimes, even if you spend wisely your money go still finish if e no Long like River Nile

1 Like

Crime / Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25
Some mosque foundations are built on what Pissful religion indeed
Abimagicfine:
You have said it all my brother, i am a muslim and while some Muslim use Quran and Teerah to boost their market, Some Christian use Cross, Candle, Olive Oil and many other thing to boost their market?

Just because we are using Foreign religious to cover ourself some of this religious leadeers are still using ourv traditional system to protect themselve but they will still lies for us that anything about traditional religion is evil.

Some Churches fundation are built on local juju to boost their followers and they will still lies for their followers against traditional system
shiooor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.