Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

2tees's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2tees's Profile / 2tees's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Religion / I Need A Trophy For Children's Bible Quiz by 2tees: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2009
Good day people,

I am a sunday school teacher and I need people who can bless us with a trophy and some medals / prize ribbons for the quiz competition I am organizing for the children. I know some people will say I don't need a trophy, but i want something the children can look forward to. And I am trying to initiate friendly competition amongst them.

I will really appreciate it if you can do this for us, may God continue to strengthen you. God will not forget your labour of love.

Pls send mails to ehieguabor@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: I Need A Graphic/animation Artist For My Book! by 2tees: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2009
OKX Thanks for d clarification i am sooo not an artist.

What i really need is someone who is skilled in 2d/3d illustration, definitely finished character. about 10 pages of illustration, 10 characters. for now i wont be needing to animate the characters. i am also not thinking of employing the artist, a freelancer will do, but i will need someone i can work with for future projects.

The characters are basically african folk tale xters i.e tortoise, tiger, spider, dog, monkey, lion etc.

i am waiting to hear from somebody.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: I Need A Graphic/animation Artist For My Book! by 2tees: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2009
Hello People,

I intend to pay for the job. Name your price!!!
Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Graphic/animation Artist For My Book! by 2tees: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2009
I need an illustrator/graphic artist/animator for my book. I write children's books and i need someone to bring my characters to life.
The characters are mostly animals and bearing in mind its for children, they have to be really colourful and fun.

I can be contacted through my email addy: tuutees@yahoo.com
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by 2tees: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2009
i'm loving all the images i'm seeing here, grafikon, zPixel. i'm actually looking 4 someone 2 illustrate a book i'm putting 2gether. it shuld be african yet mordern. i'm trying 2 revamp our folk tales. yne up 4 d challege?

NOTE: I'M NEW 2 WRITTING, SO I'M REALLY BROKE. WILL SURELY PAY FOR D JOB, BUT IT MIGHT NOT BE MUCH.

STILL UP 4 D CHALLENGE?
Art, Graphics & Video / Video Conferencing Facility In Lagos,nigeria. by 2tees: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
If you have been looking for somewhere to use a video conferencing facility, look no further than here. We have a state of the art video conferencing equipment.
If you are looking to conduct interviews or you want to be in touch with a client or colleague in real time, call 01-9502029(8am - 5pm) mon- fri.

Looking forward to doing business with you.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Do You Kknow Anything About Video-conferencing? by 2tees: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hello Yohanan,

happy i found you!!!
I'm the person to talk to for video conferencing in nigeria. Our company is situated in Victoria Island, Lagos and our facility can be used.
call 08023000971 for enquiries .

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.