Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

2d/3d Art Gallery - Art, Graphics & Video (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2d/3d Art Gallery (110964 Views)

Second Ad Contest Gallery & Results / 2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Attention: Abuja Animators/graphic Artists (2d & 3d) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by reactor: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
Kemjisuper:

Try mine!
u mean try your crocodile skin chik. or u mean the lifeless hair which by d way you did not make. i can see u still trying to bask in your cheap past glory by posting up your prehistoric wallpaper yet again and again(as u usually do with all your crap. you hav to feed us silly wit it on several threads. i saw that wallpaper when i first joined nairalan. and after all this time no improvement. tsk tsk cry
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by sojioguns(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
This keeps on getting more interesting. But seriously Kemji, this poser thing is getting too offensive. A stock image with a hairstyle would have done better. Stop flaunting poser images. They are awful.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by 2tees: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2009
i'm loving all the images i'm seeing here, grafikon, zPixel. i'm actually looking 4 someone 2 illustrate a book i'm putting 2gether. it shuld be african yet mordern. i'm trying 2 revamp our folk tales. yne up 4 d challege?

NOTE: I'M NEW 2 WRITTING, SO I'M REALLY BROKE. WILL SURELY PAY FOR D JOB, BUT IT MIGHT NOT BE MUCH.

STILL UP 4 D CHALLENGE?
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2009
sojioguns:

This keeps on getting more interesting. But seriously Kemji, this poser thing is getting too offensive. A stock image with a hairstyle would have done better. Stop flaunting poser images. They are awful.

Oga Soji
We all know it's just an art gallery, so anything art can be posted (POSER or no POSER). And with all due respect, please choose your words carefully when expressing your personal feelings - some artwork which may seem 'offensive' or 'awful' to you could be inspiring to someone else. Of course I have never said so about any of your advert videos, have I? undecided

I'm not in any way competing with grafikdon or anyone on this thread, since it seems you're implying so. Just having fun as we're rightly allowed to do so!

Cheers

reactor:

u mean try your crocodile skin chik. or u mean the lifeless hair which by d way you did not make. i can see u still trying to bask in your cheap past glory by posting up your prehistoric wallpaper yet again and again(as u usually do with all your crap. you hav to feed us silly wit it on several threads. i saw that wallpaper when i first joined nairalan. and after all this time no improvement. tsk tsk cry

@reactor
I thought you said you were some big shot graphics adviser with your long eerie speech about my logo designs on a previous thread. Its evident with your downright sarcastic comments that you're just here to pick on kemjisuper, without the least hint of maturity.

Your being anonymous doesn't hide the fact that you still sound like a kid! angry Just thought to let you know undecided
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by sojioguns(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2009
It is an "ART" gallery and your poser images ridicule the very essence of ART, hence my comment of them being offensive. People do character design modeling, texturing, rigging and animation and bring a character to life from mere imagination, not just pick several presets (Eye colour, Hair style/colour, skin colour, etc). That is not ART.
I know you have never said so about any of my videos, it is because there is NO reason to say so.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by annekix(m): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2009
@grafikdon

your work is simply wiiiiicked!!!!! dude pleeeez tell me what software package did u use?

abeg, i need a list, so i can start downloading them, (i went to computer village and bought 3d max,i went home all excited put it on my computer and the blasted thing was empty, and the idiot swore wit his life it was working?! any way hope a lightning bolt'll strike his ass soon!)

o boy, no seriously men i'm feeling left out here!, the only 3d i know is in corel draw, now thats jus sad!
and i've done a few new logos since the whole nuddlz ztation and bone entertainment questionable competition, but i havnt gone near the graphics section in a while.

thanks
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by annekix(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2009
@ grafik don and i'm refering to your most recnt post below

the chik wit the afro holding a gun.

Contemplating a 3D "futuristic" version of Mark of Uru. . . "Mark of Uru 2020" Grin

Still trying to figure out the most appropriate hair style, perhaps Afro Thunder.

all i need is the list of software u used , i know i got a looong way to go, thnx
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by reactor: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
maybe i shud jus take the mona lisa and jus change the hue and saturation and warp the lips to frown in photoshop and claim it as my masterpiece painting. say why dont you float a poser thread and paste all your previous works over again grin. kemji i swear to God im not just a cynic. im tellin u the truth.in your own words im just givin you the needed fire rit up your @ss. you are headin the wrong way. seems to me like you just too eager to impress on this forum (that is the worst form of motivation for an artist, it seldom suceeds, usually end up a charlatan)and thats why you are always taking shortcuts to come up with something good. in the end you are not gettin anywhere. tell us what actually can you model from scratch. all this hours you waste changing eye and skin color and poses if only you knew what you wud have learnt in the same time with a dedicated 3d app.graphikdon was experimentin with rendered hair strands or fur and here you are showin off some lousy white polygons. its not jus appealing the way there's nothing new in ur stuff thats all you call me a kid(i dont rilly hav qualms wit dat iv always seen myself as a child at heart.good for my imagination) but its you who really acts like one cus your skills in poser are actualy something a 10 year old shuld be able to acomplish.afterall its jus playin with presets.lemme be blunt even grafikdon's stuff which are by far the most accomplished 3d stuff we've seen here tend to bore me when i see too many of the screen shots. i mean the hats always off but im not really eager to popinto this thread when i see his post is last. its good to get some update once in a while but if he was so post happy like you and posted not even evry frame but every scene we wud hav thrown up at the sound of his name by now. some time bak some guy came into this forum and was dissin that there's nothing special bout this forum or this thread that he knows guys who can do much better and arent even on this thread. i mean if he came in just after you finish postin your different poses of cannibal rollerblading,who can blame him. tru there shud b room for all levels of artists here but , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , anyone feel me here? undecided
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2009
I didn't know my posts were offensive, sorry folks wasn't my intention to offend anyone. . .
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by reactor: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2009
dont skulk lik a whipped dog. read the post again. no ones sayin ur stuffs offensive.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2009
Not sulking. . . have no reason to. . . my bad, I forgot to attach a white teeth smiley to the "offensive" post. I guess it's too late now.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by reactor: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2009
in dat case den it cool.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by OKX(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ all
hey ppl, this particular thread is a gallery.

there are all kinds of galleries posting all types of art ranging from outstanding to mediocre- finally, it depends on the viewer.
the issue here, i daresay, is one of personality.

sadly, not everyone can be mature (however u define it) or take criticism (in the way u would like them to)- so enough with the unsolicited advice.
just post ur work, if it offends anyone, he/she can pass on to something else.

if a poster asks for comments to improve his game, then feel free to do so- otherwise let it go or, accept the response u may get if u give unsolicited advice!

developing anyones character is not ur responsibility, really!

crappy work speaks for itself as does excellence, so let the work testify!
this seems to be getting a mite personal.

i mean well guys, and i do agree- some attitudes are downright annoying.
but, hey, it takes all kinds,
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by sojioguns(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hi OKX, As much as people can post any kind of contraption, other people can post any kind of comment.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by reactor: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2009
well said the both of u lets hold hands and sing kumbayah. grin
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by OKX(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ sojioguns
i will not be drawn into an argument, however, think about this:
what u call a contraption (prob'ly becos of ur advanced level in the game), may just be the stimulus another person needs (who's game aint so tite)
the question is- would u be ragging kemji's work as much if his response to ur comments had been different?

this is not just so much about his work as it is about what u perceive as his attitude.
personally, i think he needs to adjust some facets of his attitude, but thats my opinion and doesnt mean squat! he aint my kid and i dont have to like him personally to like or dislike his work.
lets separate the art from the artist, guys.
this is an art gallery thread, not a personality assessment forum.

let the comments be work targeted, not personal.
but u r right, ppl can post what they like- both art n comments, and the reader can also choose to , PASS! lol

@ reactor
hilarious man. what r u? a comedian.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by resichild(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2009
@okx
well said tho its really difficult not to relate art with perception and attitude. U really get personal especially wen u receive criticisms if u are not a constructive fellow. Thats wats been happening. But then again the dude aint my kid nor my brother or father so we all really shouldnt try to tame anyone here. Condone, retort and ignore but best off DELIVER CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM FOR THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO KEEP GROWING.

@grafikdon
still admire and love ur work.

@reactor
dude u rock, speak ur mind cos its yours

@sojio
wats up?any new stuff coming up ur ends??

@kemji
keep posing dude but also hit another 3d graphic package. It will help
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by emmakc(m): 12:14am On Mar 14, 2009
Grafikdon and my fellow graphist, una too much. I don begin dey practice t be like una. Abeg make una help me.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by emmakc(m): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2009
4 my laptop i get corel, photoshop, image ready, premier and nero. Are these enough for a 2d/3d work. Am based in Enugu although hoping to come to Lag, were i fit see dis maya. Emmakchinedu@yahoo.com
as a final year student of NAU, after seeing una works i felt ashame of my self. But no wahala i go try my best.
Nairaland is d best tin dat has happened to me.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 2:41am On Mar 14, 2009
@Soji & reactor
Its funny how you two grey haired graphics profs always sit around joblessly waiting for my posts so you can run your mouths all over it. Stalking me from thread to thread. You know what? Keep it up! Una MUST tire one day! Then you'll both go looking for real jobs to keep you busy. LoL Cheers my dears
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 2:48am On Mar 14, 2009
@reactor
Piece of advice! Get a dictionary and a really good English teacher to teach you about punctuation, tenses and spellings.

Ps: I wonder why Soji doesnt find that offensive? Oh I know - its because you're not KEMJISUPER
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 3:02am On Mar 14, 2009
@Grafikdon
I've learnt to always give respect to whom it is due. You're one of my few remaining inspirations on Nairaland, Abeg no travel O! I can bet that some long while ago, your works were as amateur as mine. But see your level now. Thats an example I can follow. Not useless comments from people who have never created jack! Pls keep posting
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 3:14am On Mar 14, 2009
@Soji
I believe you have kids. Try using your spare time to educate them on how NOT to ever use POSER. As for me, I believe the team who developed the software were not drunk when they did so. If you still get worked up whenever I post, there's a solution to divert your attention! You could always sit on a hot ring boiler.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by emmakc(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2009
Kemji, whats all this about grafikdon travelling. U know am new to nairaland
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2009
@emmakc,

About Grafikdon travelling, its just an expression. He may not even be in Naija for starters. As a newcomer to Nairaland & the graphics section in particular, I'll give you some friendly advice. There are 2 sets of people here: the PROS & the CONS. The Pros inspire you with their works, the Cons sit around trying to make mockery of you as a learner. Choose wisely who you listen to & in due time, you'll improve speedily in your Graphics
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by emmakc(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2009
Thanks for d brotherly advice
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by sojioguns(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2009
Kemji, you really didn't have to take it to my family. You have no business with them, so please respect yourself. The thing is you are too arrogant over nothing. I know you are not in Lagos but really, what state are you based? Try and visit other states for a change. You need A LOT of experience in design.
N.B: I am not as old as most of you think I am. I am probably one of the youngest on the forum. Let's just say at lot has happened in my life FAST!
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by reactor: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2009
Kemjisuper:

@reactor
Piece of advice! Get a dictionary and a really good English teacher to teach you about punctuation, tenses and spellings.

KEMJI (in a deep sounding echoing voice) grin. it se34s to m# Txat y*u a^e Jxst a si))y ign*&%mus wxth no id#@h of wKSt to aim for in lqfe. wfy dypt you opxn a f@ckzng english briviser gravmer thread wxo knows it may be sopenhing yxu age acobally good at. you obvxtusly get my pomkt(not that there's anyganng wrong with my english ) akd yxu aqe only worxwqd about my spelling?. i wtll tpyn just asmwme th@t th#ts t^e o*&y thVFg y%u hpve agzivst me axd im abswzvtely rilht about you. w@y wxy ake yvu s#%ll trmkng to rezd this? i thwthgt spuetngs and pxvbtuations wxre evtploing to yxu. wxvch che@p sofxw#re do y*u use for thXt? micrqzoft wqrdq@d? imxnine g01ng as lmw as t@lkXng azykt somnwtes k1ds. yBu unbvbedfgable co#@rd. ypu aue sbch an emqty b@%rel tztats wqy yku mbme t,e lod9dest nq1$e. evhfgjyere kemtimoron,kex?1moron. of a1l t/e crztpy stmff poxw9d h@re on na1raMXnd w*y wxs oUly yo#2s a coHGJKveKsy. beK@Xse yPu a,e a wanZWbe a;d y/u l1Xe to prMLFGFd to be wLSt yWu obvDFFly wAJTl ndhr4r be.txel me? hxws my exgklsh Nxw chxrlxtan.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 6:09am On Mar 15, 2009
@reactor
LoL. Pretty funny. Now you're going dumber too? Its only a matter of time before you stop wearing clothes!
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2009
@topic
Pls could we go back to posting graphics as we were doing on this thread before the enemies of progress strolled in? There's plenty more POSER images where the last one came from! All those who are anti-POSER can eat their hearts out!
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by sojioguns(m): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2009
I expected an apology for crossing the line in your next post.
Now I can safely conclude that Kemjisuper is not only an arrogant idiot but also a retarded little kid with no home training at all. End of post!
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by emmakc(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2009
Hello fellas, after going through some of ur works esp some of d works grafikdon did, i started to stay awake all night. Now i can draw up an image using corel draw, the paint with photoshop although its not all that perfect. I want to ask if there is anyother process. I wuld like to post it online so dat u can coach me.

Wat is all dis POSER of a thing?

Finaly, abeg make una reduce d rate una dey yab una self so dat me go fit dey learn from una.

I go like gt una numbers, mail ad and web ad so i go dey follow d leaders. Emmakchinedu@yahoo.com, 07033256154

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply)

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.