Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,890 members, 7,980,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede (35245 Views)

LAGOS Govt Is A Fraud, But Lagosians Wrongly Believe Lagos Is Working / Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
vanbonattel:

And I ask, what are Yoruba people still doing living in Port Harcourt and Uyo?

Until all Yorubas leave every part of Nigeria and return to their brown roof Republic, igbo people are free to live and build up anywhere we so desire.

We are not the misguided animals clamouring for Biafra. You complain of marginalization yet you wont hold your elected leaders responsible, rather you come online to blame your unending woes on other tribes. You are a sick bastard.

8 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

And ROACHas okoROACHa that ordered shoot at sight for the protesting cretins is not a backstabber? I can see that the peace has started eluding you unfortunate son of a hooker.

I quite understand that you really desire a consolation for your treachery and backstabbing.

Instead perpetual doom shall remain with you till you amount to nothingness...
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
babafirst:
Let me remind you of one 'cowardly' Yoruba man-Benjamin Adekunle.
haha.... You nailed that fool. Oko Iya won niyen

6 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

I quite understand that you eally desire a consolation for your treachery and backstabbing.

Instead perpetual doom shall remain with you till you amount to nothingness...

I just parcelled your curses to your paternal family. That's if you are not a fortunate vagrant. Whose phone did you pilfer?

3 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

We are not the misguided animals clamouring for Biafra. You complain of marginalization yet you wont hold your elected leaders responsible, rather you come online to blame your unending woes on other tribes. You are a sick bastard.

Cannibalistic reptile, stop using lies to massage your silly ego.

It's an open secret that Igbos remain the tribe that criticise their leaders without fear or favour while your misguided Yoruba slaves continue to be sheepishly led by internationally acclaimed drug peddlers cum treasury looters as National leaders.

Which Yoruba governors performed creditably better than Chime Sullivan, Peter Obi or Chris Ngige vis-a-vis the available funds at their disposal?
https://www.nairaland.com/2681363/bishop-rejects-huge-money-donation#39221420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

I just parcelled your curses to your paternal family. That's if you are not a fortunate vagrant. Whose phone did you pilfer?

Accursed cretinous savage, curses shall pursue and catch up with you except you have a change of heart...
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

Cannibalistic reptile, stop using lies to massage your silly ego.

It's an open secret that Igbos remain the tribe that criticise their leaders without fear or favour while your misguided Yoruba slaves continue to be sheepishly led by internationally acclaimed drug peddlers cum treasury looters as National leaders.

Which Yoruba governors performed creditably better than Chime Sullivan, Peter Obi or Chris Ngige vis-a-vis the available funds at their disposal?
https://www.nairaland.com/2681363/bishop-rejects-huge-money-donation#39221420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN7HTO2QXDc

That is why Abia state remains Nigeria's cesspit and no Igbo animal has been reported to have attempted to throw a mustard seed at the past governors. Roachas was attacked because of his support for the President, a Fulani man and nothing else. You see the hypocrisy and you wonder why your life is stagnant? May God deal with you and your likes very soon.

8 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

Accursed cretinous savage, curses shall pursue and catch up with you except you have a change of heart...

...alongside your entire lineage.

6 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

That is why Abia state remains Nigeria's cesspit and no Igbo animal has been reported to have attempted to throw a mustard seed at him. Roachas was attacked because of his support for the President, a Fulani man and nothing else. You see the hypocrisy and you wonder why your life is stagnant? May God deal with you and your likes very soon.

If Abia State remains Nigeria's cesspit according to your lies and propaganda yet in 2015 some Yorubas were sent there to go acquire useful skills and trades to help improve the economic status of Yoruba region.

Can you see how your hypocrisy and stup1dity have wrecked your life to nothingness?

You shall never escape being used for sacrifice by your wicked kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest. And you flesh, blood and bones shall be freely sold in the streets of Ibadan...

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Smooyis(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
I just want to wish everyone happy Palm Sunday. Stop the insult and face the issues. We are one. Let love lead.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

...alongside your entire lineage.

Since you cannot do without raising curses those curses shall chase you to nothingness...
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

If Abia State remains Nigeria's cesspit according to your lies and propaganda yet in 2015 some Yorubas were sent there to go acquire useful skills and trades to help improve the economic status of Yoruba region.

Can you see how your hypocrisy and stup1dity have wrecked your life to nothingness?

You shall never escape being used for sacrifice by your wicked kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest. And you flesh, blood and bones shall be freely sold in the streets of Ibadan...

...including your mother.

8 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

...including your mother.

Unrepentant members of your household shall not escape the impending doom at your footstep...
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

Since you cannot do without raising curses those curses shall chase you to nothingness...

Picturing your flabby face like that of a sea lion, I can only pity you and let you stray into an ocean of curses which shall be your new abode from today. Bye Bitchhh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

Unrepentant members of your household shall not escape the impending doom at your footstep...

Scroll up a bit and look at the mansion of curses you bought for your family members with your silly ways. Living dead goat. lol.

5 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Picturing your flabby face like that of a sea lion, I can only pity you and let you stray into an ocean of curses which shall be your new abode from today. Bye Bitchhh!

Good bye miserable bigot, as your curses chase you and your wicked kinsmen to nothingness except you have change of hearts...
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by naijaking1: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
BlackMaria:

Now that,you have spelt correctly.
What is the subject again.

That you are a spineless coward, ready to cheat, and take short cuts to appear that you're what you are not-as a group!
Igbos have been beating Yorubas since after independence, but everytime you turn around Yorubas(big and loud mouthed) are always playing dirty.

From Zik beating Awo during a western house of assembly vote---Awo cheated by rallying his tribes people to reject Zik, because he wasn't Yoruba; then the British established university college at Ibadan, admission was based on merit, and you guess who was majority at the time? Igbos.

When tribalism began to crip in, UNN was established, Yorubas called it inferior school until Cantab exams were released showing Nsukka beating Ibadan hands down.
Remember Enugu rangers and IICC of Ibadan? who beat each other most, Enugu Rangers. Where can you compare?

That's why your people always resort to dirty tricks to beat the game, that because you're inferior by nature and culture.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

Good bye miserable bigot, as your curses chase you and your wicked kinsmen to nothingness except you have change of hearts...

Okay Unfortunate tribalist. I wish you double of what you wish me.

5 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by focus7: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Please can you show me the criminal report? I need it to prove something to somebody. Thanks!
They are so many, I will only be able to give you some by title, you just google them out you will the names and region involve. 1.Automobile robbery suspect nabbed. 2.I came to lagos to steal-convicted SUV snatcher. 3.godwin nwaofor cheated pensioner out of. 4.Igbos drug dealer in Thailand celebrate. 5.I need human head to end my suffering. 6.I couldn't marry because of my robbery operations. 7.fake bank alert: police arrest suspected kingpin. 8.Eze igbo of Australia jailed for running drug. 9.dad taught me robbery. 10.Criminal who hijack lorry and buses arrested. If you need more let me know.

6 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Scroll up a bit and look at the mansion of curses you bought for your family members with your silly ways. Living dead goat. lol.

Check your doorstep, your doom is hanging around the corner. And unrepentant members of your household shall be partakers of your wicked ways.

Frustrated snake living amongst the living...
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Okay Unfortunate tribalist. I wish you double of what you wish me.

Tribalistic backstabber, since you're wont to raise curses during altercations you shall end up receiving quantum doses of such curses...
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
I have an Igbo neighbour from Imo state to be precised she married a Yoruba man, she told me not to marry an Igbo. I asked why. She said;
1. In Igbo land they have Cannibals.
2. If you visit your hometown they might kidnap you.
3. They so much hate her mother and father just because she and her siblings got married to other tribes.
4. She told me if you are not rich they see you as an outcast. You can see why many of them are into clandestine businesses.

Which Igbo person can convince me that what my neighbour told me is false. How do you want me to marry your lady when many of you hate other tribes.

7 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Cosbyrich: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
babafirst:
Let me remind you of one 'cowardly' Yoruba man-Benjamin Adekunle.
You want make him piss for body like Ojukwu...lol

8 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by arresa: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Is this not even a foregone conclusion? Abi why is the whole world dodging that hell hole and refusing to invest there money there?

Even the people in that unproductive and violent place run out at the slightest opportunity..

NEXT...

5 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Wizprodigy: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

But you guys were clamoring for oodua republic after mile 12 incident.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
I have an Igbo neighbour from Imo state to be precised she married a Yoruba man, she was told me not to marry an Igbo. I asked why. She said;
1. In Igbo land they have Cannibals.
2. If you visit your hometown they might kidnap you.
3. They so much hate her mother and father just because she and her siblings got married to other tribes.
4. She told me if you are not rich they see you as an outcast. You can see why many of them are into clandestine businesses.

Which Igbo person can convince me that what my neighbour told me is false. How do you want me to marry you lady when you many if you hate other tribes.

Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor 

http://bbcafricanews..nl/2015/11/dont-marry-yoruba-boy-daughter-of.html?m=1#
https://www.nairaland.com/2815365/dont-marry-yoruba-boy-daughter#41208727

Kemi Olunloyo, a 51-year-old U.S-trained pharmacist, has given her input on why it’s a bad idea to marry a Yoruba boy. The spinster said she is still unmarried because she can’t also marry a Yoruba boy…… so apt….

"YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA" by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

https://www.nairaland.com/2471464/nigerian-girls-rescued-prostitution-burkina
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

If you stay in your muddy lands to develop them, no one would extort you. But then, It is understandable that the old hags in your caves usually kill the successful ones among you hence the constant emigration. Even in your movies, it's always 'Bloda, i'm going to Ragos'. Never you idiots compare yourselves to Israelites. They are God's own and the Igbos are undoubtely the devil's failed experiment.
lmao... Devils failed experiment.

2 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by saintandsinnerz: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

With your thriving fake drugs business or refilling of expensive champagne bottles with poisonous substances? It's okay Ugochukwu Investments ltd.
Bloody son of a concubine. Woes unto your leaders for refusing to call for a referendum on the Senate, making us co-habit with you[b] tribal scums[/b]. I spit on your father's bald head.
Did you call him a tribal scum? Really? What are you please? You that I usually see in every anti-Igbo thread showing your bigotry and hatred towards them? Please, you can call him anything but not a tribal scum because you yourself is worse!

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
naijaking1:

That you are a spineless coward, ready to cheat, and take short cuts to appear that you're what you are not-as a group!
Igbos have been beating Yorubas since after independence, but everytime you turn around Yorubas(big and loud mouthed) are always playing dirty.

From Zik beating Awo during a western house of assembly vote---Awo cheated by rallying his tribes people to reject Zik, because he wasn't Yoruba; then the British established university college at Ibadan, admission was based on merit, and you guess who was majority at the time? Igbos.

When tribalism began to crip in, UNN was established, Yorubas called it inferior school until Cantab exams were released showing Nsukka beating Ibadan hands down.
Remember Enugu rangers and IICC of Ibadan? who beat each other most, Enugu Rangers. Where can you compare?

That's why your people always resort to dirty tricks to beat the game, that because you're inferior by nature and culture.

Zik was the only Igbo man that is the real nationalist, the only Igbo that is closer to him is Rochas. Zik was loved in Yoruba land, named his children Yoruba names. He eve belonged to the Ogboni brotherhood. If you don't know do your research.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor 

http://bbcafricanews..nl/2015/11/dont-marry-yoruba-boy-daughter-of.html?m=1#
https://www.nairaland.com/2815365/dont-marry-yoruba-boy-daughter#41208727

Kemi Olunloyo, a 51-year-old U.S-trained pharmacist, has given her input on why it’s a bad idea to marry a Yoruba boy. The spinster said she is still unmarried because she can’t also marry a Yoruba boy…… so apt….

https://www.nairaland.com/2471464/nigerian-girls-rescued-prostitution-burkina

Kemi Olunloyo cancelled her marriage because she was beaten blue black by the father of her children.
http://www.kemiomololuolunloyo.com/2013/10/opinion-to-my-bad-igbo-bitches-pls-cool.html?m=1

The same woman blasted your Igbo women for spreading HIV/AIDS

3 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by naijaking1: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Zik was the only Igbo man that is the real nationalist, the only Igbo that is closer to him is Rochas. Zik was loved in Yoruba land, named his children Yoruba names. He eve belonged to the Ogboni brotherhood. If you don't know do your research.

Easy now, don't change the subject here.
We're talking about dirty tricks, false rumors of epic proportion designed to malign a whole group of people falsely by weak but subversive elements who only operate in darkness.

We can talk about Zik on another thread e hear!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Reacts To The Collapsed Church Building In Uyo / Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.