Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,890 members, 7,980,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:59 AM

Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede (35241 Views)

LAGOS Govt Is A Fraud, But Lagosians Wrongly Believe Lagos Is Working / Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

How laughable! Even the blind knows the tribe that emigrate from their erosion ridden caves to other parts of the country to cause havoc.
Was it not last year that your brothers were caught with several boxes of Tamadol and other banned substances enroute KANO? Woe betides you there. Silly nitwit!
It is only in nizooria that foreigner commit more crimes than the locals, useless. out of those caught 99% are locals
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by kuuljay(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
cocoduck:
I am a qualified automotive technician, I am not jobless if they are jobless then it is you Darling Nigeria's fault, BTW Nigeria is doomed to failure, no Jupiter can save this damnation of a country.
qualified doesn't make you a success, you have failed yourself stop blaming your hopelessness on Nigeria,I've made it in life without the needed support from my country doesn't mean I will wish it doom.you only have power to place a curse on yourself and your family not a country like Nigeria. So I will say amen to your doomed family,....before I go let me ask again, the suggestion I gave about igbos leaving don't you think it will work?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by vanbonattel: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

If Igbos are the greedy lots what would you say of your people and the cotravellers who have looted and ruined the fortunes of this contraption?

If you're sincere are Igbos the ones in possession of about 90% of the crude oil wells in the Niger-Delta while leaving the region impoverished and polluted for more than 50 years?

If you're not been hypocritical, are Igbos responsible for the exorbitant and out of reach cost of landed properties in Lagos and Abuja?

On sighting Igbos in Lagos and Abuja it's your unbridled greed and thievery that made you lots sell lands to them at over N100m per plot and yet you hypocrites cannot cough out just N20m to purchase a plot in Enugu, Owerri, Awka or Onitsha.

Don't mind the parasites from South West.

2 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
mavinc4u:

They are not really dumb. don't be surprised is a Nigerian that told them that out of jealousy. is a rat in the house that tells the rat in the bush that there is a meat in the house.
you're right and I won't be surprised if it's a yoruba person. I've come to hate those people even as a Bini man.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

How laughable! Even the blind knows the tribe that emigrate from their erosion ridden caves to other parts of the country to cause havoc.
Was it not last year that your brothers were caught with several boxes of Tamadol and other banned substances enroute KANO? Woe betides you there. Silly nitwit!

It's indeed pathetic that the loud-mouthed hypocrites from the juju-infested enclave can't do without lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

https://www.nairaland.com/2933697/drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested 48-years-old Saidat Hassan at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. After she vomited fifteen wraps of white powdery substances which tested positive for cocaine.
The female drug trafficker was apprehended at the central screening section of the departure hall during the screening of passengers on an Egypt Airline flight to Jidda, Saudi Arabia en-route Cairo.
Read More: NDLEA arrests 18 suspects in drug raid, recovers 216.8kg of cannabis
The mother of three, Saidat Hassan was placed under observation till she excreted 65 more wraps of the drug after she suddenly fell sick and was vomiting white substance at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
“She was immediately apprehended by NDLEA officers, who later discovered that she had ingested 80 wraps of cocaine weighing 904 grammes,” says the spokesperson for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju.
In statement by Saidat Hassan she said:
“I buy my goods from Ghana. I was introduced into the drug business by a friend and business partner. The drug was brought from Abidjan, Ivory Coast and we were supposed to share the proceeds equally.
“Until my arrest, I never knew that the cocaine I ingested could have led to my death in Saudi Arabia. I thank God for keeping me alive.”
Confirming her arrest by the Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA, Col. Mohammad Abdallah (retd.) he said:
“A mother of three children swallowing cocaine is the height of parental ineptitude. I am glad that she did not die from drug ingestion and she is alive to face trial. This arrest has also saved her because drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia, her final destination, is punishable by death.
“I expect the general public to draw lessons from this case that drug trafficking leads to immeasurable pain, ignominy and untimely death.”

Source: http://pulse.ng/gist/drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen-wraps-of-cocaine-at-abuja-airport-id4682638.html?utm_campaign=art-drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen-wraps-of-cocaine-at-abuja-airport-2016-02-13&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by saintandsinnerz: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
focus7:
The notion that Igbo land is a region for criminals should not be termed wrongful, it is a common knowledge around the world. Just check the criminal reports that involves Nigerian both within and outside the country and observe the percentage cover by the Igbos, it will amaze you that igbos alone cover 70% of the crimes committed by Nigerians.
Please can you show me the criminal report? I need it to prove something to somebody. Thanks!
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
kuuljay:
qualified doesn't make you a success, you have failed yourself stop blaming your hopelessness on Nigeria,I've made it in life without the needed support from my country doesn't mean I will wish it doom.you only have power to place a curse on yourself and your family not a country like Nigeria. So I will say amen to your doomed family,....before I go let me ask again, the suggestion I gave about igbos leaving don't you think it will work?
sorry I don't live in The zoo, you only need the odor of the fart to know the taste of the crap, so Nigeria is doomed to failure.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
cocoduck:
If you want I will invite you to Libreville so you will enjoy yourself for once and see the difference between a we'll run country and that damnation you call niZooria

I do hope you do not have family members here because they are part and parcel of the damned nation.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by babafirst(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
vanbonattel:

They very one who killed Steve Adaka Boro?
I don't know,a lot of people were killed by 'friends' during the war like Ifeajuna,Agbam,Banjo and maybe Nzeogwu so your conspiracy theory could be extended to those ones too.(And a slight correction please ,it's Isaac Adaka Boro not Steve Adaka Boro,just to rectify one of ur misconceptions of history as your conspiracy theory may have been conjured from where you got the name Steve)
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
my Ps4 is idle and I am busy wasting my time on yorbbaoon nincompoops
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

It's indeed pathetic that the loud-mouthed hypocrites from the juju-infested enclave can't do without lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

https://www.nairaland.com/2933697/drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested 48-years-old Saidat Hassan at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. After she vomited fifteen wraps of white powdery substances which tested positive for cocaine.
The female drug trafficker was apprehended at the central screening section of the departure hall during the screening of passengers on an Egypt Airline flight to Jidda, Saudi Arabia en-route Cairo.
Read More: NDLEA arrests 18 suspects in drug raid, recovers 216.8kg of cannabis
The mother of three, Saidat Hassan was placed under observation till she excreted 65 more wraps of the drug after she suddenly fell sick and was vomiting white substance at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
“She was immediately apprehended by NDLEA officers, who later discovered that she had ingested 80 wraps of cocaine weighing 904 grammes,” says the spokesperson for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju.
In statement by Saidat Hassan she said:
“I buy my goods from Ghana. I was introduced into the drug business by a friend and business partner. The drug was brought from Abidjan, Ivory Coast and we were supposed to share the proceeds equally.
“Until my arrest, I never knew that the cocaine I ingested could have led to my death in Saudi Arabia. I thank God for keeping me alive.”
Confirming her arrest by the Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA, Col. Mohammad Abdallah (retd.) he said:
“A mother of three children swallowing cocaine is the height of parental ineptitude. I am glad that she did not die from drug ingestion and she is alive to face trial. This arrest has also saved her because drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia, her final destination, is punishable by death.
“I expect the general public to draw lessons from this case that drug trafficking leads to immeasurable pain, ignominy and untimely death.”

Source: http://pulse.ng/gist/drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen-wraps-of-cocaine-at-abuja-airport-id4682638.html?utm_campaign=art-drug-trafficking-woman-vomits-fifteen-wraps-of-cocaine-at-abuja-airport-2016-02-13&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Baby, if i had the strength to dig out links like yoyr doomed self, I am sure to convince you and not confuse you that an average Igbo scum is a criminal. Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
mercyville:

Come;you think that europeans hate or envy you because of the large percentage of criminality amongst your people home and abroad...Nope
Now,hear what you just posted now...we would march ahead you...in what?In money of course but with baby factory,illicit drug trafficking,money rituals...you are still the poorest region in the South of Nigeria.
This is a fact attested to by world bodies.
If you are accusing yorubas for your predicament ;then you have gone astray because yorubas had always tower over you from time immemorial up till date...

PastorPLC post:
A Kenyan Historian has come up with his new research that the most adulterous and fetish tribe in Africa is Yoruba Read:

Infidelity is universal. But which country boasts the most cheaters? The tableau of adulterous and fetish have become famous internationally as proof that the Yoruba (a tribes in Nigeria) are uniquely known for extramarital affairs.

In fact, although Yorubas seem to have an infidelity record approaching 100 per cent, ordinary Yoruba men and women claim it is a way of life. In a 2004 world survey, In Yoruba land, just 88 per cent of married men and 92 per cent of women said they had had more than one sex partner in the one week (the worst approximation of infidelity even worst than Sodom).

I quickly discovered that global sex research is patchy and incomplete. Even serious researchers can't even agree on what to call infidelity. Nigerians prefer the term "sexual networking." and "simultaneous multi-partnerships."

Then there's the tricky matter of what constitutes cheating. A poll in one South African magazine had separate categories for men who cheat, and men who cheat "while drunk." One American survey defined sex as "either vaginal or anal intercourse," while another decided that sex is a "mutually voluntary activity with another person that involves genital contact and sexual excitement or arousal, that is, feeling really turned on, even if intercourse or orgasm did not occur." But all these are common among Yorubas, a tribe in Nigeria. In our research we are yet tried to count their so-called "emotional affairs," in which the "cheaters" might never meet. Though, we are still making more findings on Yoruba race to conclude their fetish belief which they called "magoon."

https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa
source" retudworldadulterous recordthuy854yv5902:/x

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by kuuljay(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
cocoduck:
sorry I don't live in The zoo, you only need the odor of the fart to know the taste of the crap, so Nigeria is doomed to failure.
poor brainwashed fellow have resulted to insults grin grin grin grin fare well doomed guy grin angry grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
cocoduck:
my Ps4 is idle and I am busy wasting my time on yorbbaoon nincompoops

I am sure if you were not an eunuch, you would have wanked into oblivion.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by saintandsinnerz: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
handzomee:

Have been too many igbo states,the experience in most of the states are terrible....
Please can you list the terrible experience you encountered
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by mavinc4u(f): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

Why do you Biafrans quickly resort to insults when you don't have any point to make. undecided

Here comes another clown. Who are Biafrans? what point have you made here and what point has that idiot made? When next you are quoting someone, always read from the beginning to know what transpired, don't come in between to vomit thrash because you feel is your brother . Is only one question i asked him and all he could do is to vomit thrash just like you. At times, i wonder why we have many people wasting a space in this country. Most of you type out jealousy and hatred yet you won't let the person be.

sorry dear but i don't know how to do side talk or back bite, i always tell people their sins to their face so if you like shit scorpion and you will bitten by it.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Baby, if i had the strength to dig out links like yoyr doomed self, I am sure to convince you and not confuse you that an average Igbo scum is a criminal. Thank you

If your loud-mouthed self is not from the cowardly juju-infested tribe you can dare it...

And I assure you your criminal fellow thugs will wail on your behalf.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

PastorPLC post:
A Kenyan Historian has come up with his new research that the most adulterous and fetish tribe in Africa is Yoruba Read:

Infidelity is universal. But which country boasts the most cheaters? The tableau of adulterous and fetish have become famous internationally as proof that the Yoruba (a tribes in Nigeria) are uniquely known for extramarital affairs.

In fact, although Yorubas seem to have an infidelity record approaching 100 per cent, ordinary Yoruba men and women claim it is a way of life. In a 2004 world survey, In Yoruba land, just 88 per cent of married men and 92 per cent of women said they had had more than one sex partner in the one week (the worst approximation of infidelity even worst than Sodom).

I quickly discovered that global sex research is patchy and incomplete. Even serious researchers can't even agree on what to call infidelity. Nigerians prefer the term "sexual networking." and "simultaneous multi-partnerships."

Then there's the tricky matter of what constitutes cheating. A poll in one South African magazine had separate categories for men who cheat, and men who cheat "while drunk." One American survey defined sex as "either vaginal or anal intercourse," while another decided that sex is a "mutually voluntary activity with another person that involves genital contact and sexual excitement or arousal, that is, feeling really turned on, even if intercourse or orgasm did not occur." But all these are common among Yorubas, a tribe in Nigeria. In our research we are yet tried to count their so-called "emotional affairs," in which the "cheaters" might never meet. Though, we are still making more findings on Yoruba race to conclude their fetish belief which they called "magoon."

https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa
source" retudworldadulterous recordthuy854yv5902:/x

And the married Igbo women in FESTAC, Ago Palace Way, Ogudu GRA, Jakande Estate are the Mother Theresas of Lagos? The fact that they leave their caves to come and desecrate the land is utterly shameful and disgusting.
How about those ones?

6 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

And the married Igbo women in FESTAC, Ago Palace Way, Ogudu GRA, Jakande Estate are the Mother Theresas of Lagos? The fact that they leave their caves to come and desecrate the land is utterly shameful and disgusting.
How about those ones?

If your tribe is not culpable in disgusting and shameful acts do well to present your findings...
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

If your loud-mouthed self is not from the cowardly juju-infested tribe you can dare it...

And I assure you your criminal fellow thugs will wail on your behalf.

Not everyone trolls for a living like you bruh. From your write ups, it is easy to see that you have nothing to leep you occupied other than living out your fantasy on Nairaland. I curse your network provider for giving you 10MB for every 100naira airtime recharge.

5 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by winj: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
vanbonattel:

Tinubu but is from where? Nigerian biggest drug baron.

I don't condone drug dealers from any tribe, religion or country but there are over 2000 igbo drug dealers killed in Indonesia alone.
over 800 Igbo drug dealers in China prison, many are being killed mysteriously and their kidneys sold to rich Chinese sick families.

Tinubu or any other tribe in Nigeria does not even make 1 percent of drug dealers in Nigeria.

Go do some research on Igbo drug dealers before opening your illiterate mouth please!

If you don't know what Igbo people are doing to Nigerian passport globally then please SHUT UP!

7 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by saintandsinnerz: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

The Igbos have refused to accept that there is a problem about their criminality, how then can they solve such problem when they can't even acknowledge it.
Why is it that you always surface in any anti-Igbo thread? Stop being a bigot because you're destroying your life gradually! Let me ask, how do you relate with the Igbo people you know in real life considering your strong hatred for them?

4 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by flokii: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
BlackMaria:
Europeans are from the yoruba tribe oh.

grin

naso o
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by vanbonattel: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Lazy fuul. Yorubas have criminality embedded in their DNA. That is why they extort money from all market men in Lagos. Their last attempt at mile 12 is funny though as they were used for suya by angry guys

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
vanbonattel:

Lazy fuul. Yorubas have criminality embedded in their DNA. That is why they extort money from all market men in Lagos. Their last attempt at mile 12 is funny though as they were used for suya by angry guys

They all look up to your father for inspiration.

7 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by vanbonattel: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
winj:

I don't condone drug dealers from any tribe, religion or country but there are over 2000 igbo drug dealers killed in Indonesia alone.
over 800 Igbo drug dealers in China prison, many are being killed mysteriously and their kidneys sold to rich Chinese sick families.

Tinubu or any other tribe in Nigeria does not even make 1 percent of drug dealers in Nigeria.

Go do some research on Igbo drug dealers before opening your illiterate mouth please!

If you don't know what Igbo people are doing to Nigerian passport globally then please SHUT UP!

Bottom line, you agreed that Tinubu is a big drug baron.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by 8xtr3r: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Not everyone trolls for a living like you bruh. From your write ups, it is easy to see that you have nothing to leep you occupied other than living out your fantasy on Nairaland. I curse your network provider for giving you 10MB for every 100naira airtime recharge.

IPOO minion, I can afford to cater for you and your lousy generation.

I curse this contraption that made scums of the earth rant carelessly and stup1dly against the Igbo Nation...

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by vanbonattel: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

They all look up to your father for inspiration.

You mean your father Awolowo, that couldn't resist a cool bottle of rat poison? grin

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr3r:

IPOO minion, I can afford to cater for you and your lousy generation.

I curse on this contraption that made scums of the earth rant carelessly and stup1dly against the Igbo Nation...

With your thriving fake drugs business or refilling of expensive champagne bottles with poisonous substances? It's okay Ugochukwu Investments ltd.
Bloody son of a concubine. Woes unto your leaders for refusing to call for a referendum on the Senate, making us co-habit with you tribal scums. I spit on your father's bald head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by vanbonattel: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Why is it that you always surface in any anti-Igbo thread? Stop being a bigot because you're destroying your life gradually! Let me ask, how do you relate with the Igbo people you know in real life considering your strong hatred for them?

I know the babe in real life, since one Igbo boy gave her and her 2 sisters belle in a space of two months, she hates Igbos with passion. But she claimed to have enjoyed the banging grin

2 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
vanbonattel:

You mean your father Awolowo, that couldn't resist a cool bottle of rat poison? grin

Your grandfather Ojukwu that led millions of your people to death and running off with his heavy scrotum to Ivory Coast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by vanbonattel: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

With your thriving fake drugs business or refilling of expensive champagne bottles with poisonous substances? It's okay Ugochukwu Investments ltd.
Bloody son of a concubine. Woes unto your leaders for refusing to call for a referendum on the Senate, making us co-habit with you tribal scums. I spit on your father's bald head.

And you whole generation depends on the proceeds of the fake wine to survive. Doing agbero work to survive on Igbo man business. Parasites grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / EFCC Chiko Shot Dead By Gunmen While Returning From Rally. Photos / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.