Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,890 members, 7,980,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:02 AM

Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede (35242 Views)

LAGOS Govt Is A Fraud, But Lagosians Wrongly Believe Lagos Is Working / Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

Only God knows why they chased them away from Isreal. They probably would have been producing fake bibles then.

Buhahahahahaha. Chai

3 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

Insults will not save you nor help galvanize your position. There is a sweeping impression outside Nigeria that Igbos are criminals and that their land is crime infested. The notion is prevalent across Asia, no thanks to the exploit of Ibos.
Do something about it and stop blaming others for your woes.
read the article my friend! I don't live in Nigeria, here the crime is always committed by the locals, that is the Gabonese themselves.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
cremedelacreme:

You are a bloody hypocrite. Why didn't you mention Hausa and suicide bombing in your earlier post until I brought it up? I don't have issues with you saying that Igbos are 419ers and drug pushers but your abooki brothers commit worst crimes known to humanity.

because this is a thread about Ibos

4 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cremedelacreme: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
bennymark:
You are part of the reasoon for this article, continue being the fraudstar.

Who started Yahoo yahoo in Nigeria? Which Nigerian tribe specialize in credit card fraud in the US and UK? Yoruba of course. Hypocrite like you.

2 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by nightmile: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kingsolex1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/europeans-wrongly-believe-igboland-region-criminals-ebede/

The majority of those denying this well researched truth are only confirming what the Europeans are saying.

7 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by omofunaab(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

Only God knows why they chased them away from Isreal. They probably would have been producing fake bibles then.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by mercyville: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
cocoduck:
wonderful liar, when did you leave Ibadam, by the way, did any of you, read the article at all? The writer of the article is saying that, people say bad things about us but at the end those are all lies, and in fact he went to anambara to see for himself and has gotten enough evidence to disprove that thought, BTW, I live and work in Libreville, Gabon, I have met several people both black and white, intact I know of one Belgian man who is affiliated to the Gabonese embassy to south Korea, he told me he has been to owerri and Enugu and was longing to visit again, Enugu especially. So go to hell with your slander, B****a will march ahead of all of you, since we all know that that is the reason you people salivate like this.
Come;you think that europeans hate or envy you because of the large percentage of criminality amongst your people home and abroad...Nope
Now,hear what you just posted now...we would march ahead you...in what?In money of course but with baby factory,illicit drug trafficking,money rituals...you are still the poorest region in the South of Nigeria.
This is a fact attested to by world bodies.
If you are accusing yorubas for your predicament ;then you have gone astray because yorubas had always tower over you from time immemorial up till date...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
cocoduck:
Go to crime section and check for yourself. Nigeria will know no peace until you decide to let us go.

Its your erosion ravaged region that will have no peace. You troop to other region daily and still talking about letting you go, who is holding you? Shameless noise maker that ran to the UN when Fashola deport many of them but still crying about letting them go. Hypocrisy runs in your veins.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by babafirst(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
ZZ22:
im yet to meet a yoruba without an atom of cowardice.... Using mile 12/agility palava as a case study
Let me remind you of one 'cowardly' Yoruba man-Benjamin Adekunle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
mercyville:

Come;you think that europeans hate or envy you because of the large percentage of criminality amongst your people home and abroad...Nope
Now,hear what you just posted now...we would march ahead you...in what?In money of course but with baby factory,illicit drug trafficking,money rituals...you are still the poorest region in the South of Nigeria.
This is a fact attested to by world bodies.
If you are accusing yorubas for your predicament ;then you have gone astray because yorubas had always tower over you from time immemorial up till date...
Yesoooo, I agree just like the world's tallest talking drum is towering your brown roofs. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by boyo123(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
mavinc4u:

if they are criminals like you labelled them, why can't Nigeria let them go?
mtcheew.you people that visit your states,once in a year.i wonder were you r going.
What i xpect from you guys is that every igbo man should move down to the east and start developing,then nigerians can take u serious.

3 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

Its your erosion ravaged region that will have no peace. You troop to other region daily and still talking about letting you go, who is holding you? Shameless noise maker that ran to the UN when Fashola deport many of them but still crying about letting them go. Hypocrisy runs in your veins.
Now I know how foolish you are, so travelling is now a crime, the Chinese and Lebanese that litter Nigeria means China or Lebanon is unlivable, erosion is just a natural disaster, just like volcanic eruption and earthquakes are in Japan. Talking of deportation, you cannot deport anybody in his country
BTW make this una Nigeria progress now make I see, you voted that pedo saying he is your messia, hahaha, 2019 is fast approaching, he is doomed to fail. And Nigeria will fail into oblivion with him, hahahahahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by fart: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
they are not wrong to believe that

4 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
cocoduck:
Now I know how foolish you are, so travelling is now a crime, the Chinese and Lebanese that litter Nigeria means China or Lebanon is unlivable, erosion is just a natural disaster, just like volcanic eruption and earthquakes are in Japan. Talking of deportation, you cannot deport anybody in his country
BTW make this una Nigeria progress now make I see, you voted that pedo saying he is your messia, hahaha, 2019 is fast approaching, he is doomed to fail. And Nigeria will fail into oblivion with him, hahahahahahaha.

The native goat that sired an irresponsible being like you is the foolish one. You want to go and still rushing to other region you claim to hate, you see why people piss on you animals. Go back to your red mud land and stop making noise everywhere, the doom you wish will surely befall you and your entire generation. Shameless being.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

The native goat that sired an irresponsible being like you is the foolish one. You want to go and still rushing to other region you claim to hate, you see why people piss on you animals. Go back to your red mud land and stop making noise everywhere, the doom you wish will surely befall you and your entire generation. Shameless being.
ouch! hahahahah, we shall see na
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
cocoduck:
ouch! hahahahah, we shall see na

Typical eboe, running away when presented with facts. Leave and stop disgracing yourself everywhere. Shameless people.

10 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LastProphet: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
g
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by html14java(f): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
ariesbull:

Is ikpu nne gi decent ?
this is a brutal shot...

Kill them all
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by gawu1: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
mercyville:
Maybe you are talking about the fulanis decimating,killing and unfortunately colonising the Yorubas in their backyards.But they can only give ultimatums and firm bravery inline...lol
I TELL YOU,DREAMER,THEY ARE PURE COWARDS.
Read about how the SW was totally colonised by their slavemasters...
OH MY:

In Uzuakoli, a man popularly known in the area as
Ajambele sometime in the past received a deadly
attack when he met cattle destroying his farm in
the Over Rail area of the community and
confronted the Fulani cattle herdsmen who had
invaded the farmland with the cattle. The herdsmen
were said to have used sharp dagger to rip open
Ajambele’s stomach, forcing the intestines to gush
out. He was said to have been rushed to a
hospital and was lucky to have survived.
Cases of invasion of farmlands in Ebem and Akanu
communities nearly resulted in bloodbath but the
wisdom of the leaders in the community who
timely reported to the authorities saved bloody
clashes. Some of the cases were so serious that
Abia State Government had to intervene, preventing
the youths of the communities from retaliating. It
set up a peace committee that quelled the then
imminent doom.
The story is not different in Enugu State. Saturday
Vanguard investigation revealed that attacks
unleashed by Fulani herdsmen are a recurring
decimal in the state. Of the 482 communities in
Enugu State, one cannot boost of one community
that has not had its fair share of Fulani herdsmen’s
barbaric activities which leave in their
wake,perennial tears of sorrow. Indigenes of
Ezeagu tell stories of not only destruction of their
farms but also rape of their women in their farms.
Over 70 percent of the people in the state who are
domiciled in rural areas, engage in subsistent or
commercial agricultural activities as their
mainstay. But the recent increasing threat posed
by Fulani herdsmen is rocking the fabric of their
fundamental existence.
Incidents of killing, robbery, rape, maiming and
kidnapping by the cattle herdsmen have inflicted
pains on most farmers, even as farm produce have
been drastically affected. Farmers, leaving in fear,
have scampered to safety in desperate bids to
avoid being hacked down by the rampaging
herdsmen.
Last March, suspected Fulani herdsmen allegedly
killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional
rulers’ cabinet at Eke Community in Udi Local
Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased,
aged 85, was shot in his house in the early hours
over an undisclosed issue with the herdsmen.
President-General, Eke Town Union, Mr. Anthony
Enu, told Saturday Vanguard that the community
was irked and the youths restive. He said: “Last
year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our
brothers, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in
their farms. The town is boiling with anger now.
We have reported the matter to the Police. We are
calling on all relevant authorities to prevail on
these Fulani herdsmen to ensure justice for our
people.”
The sleepy town of Nkpologu Community in Uzo-
Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State was,
last January, thrown into mourning following news
of the death of a young woman on New Year eve,
during a Fulani herdsmen’s robbery attack on a
commuter bus.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/menace-of-fulani-herdsmen-tales-of-woes-from-the-east/
You are derailing from the topic. The news and reports going round EUROPE And other places are that Igbo land of Eastern nigeria is alarmingly coming insecure day in day because of high growing crime rates there. Let deal with that for now at least by preferring profound solution to the menace.

5 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

Typical eboe, running away when presented with facts. Leave and stop disgracing yourself everywhere. Shameless people.
hahahahaha which facts did you present?
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
cocoduck:
hahahahaha which facts did you present?

Go ask your elders at home that dumb question. Are you tired of insulting your family?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by LastProphet: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

I just laugh when empty vessels pontificate.
Of course, I am assuming you don't know and understand simple statistics.

First of all, you are guessing. Show us the official statistics to back up your spurious claims.

Secondly, if Igbos make up 70% of Nigerian population in any given locality, simple statistics would suggest that about 70% of Nigerian related crime would also mirror the population ratios.

Let me break it down to kindergarten language for you.

Most crimes committed in Abeokuta, Lagos and Ibadan, for example, are committed by Yorubas, simply because Yorubas are by far the majority in those places.
Likewise Igbos in Enugu, Niger-Deltans in Warri, and Hausas in Sokoto.

go and sit down, igbos commit over 90% of the crimes by nigerians outside Nigeria, stop being sentimental as usual of igbos when faced with the truth. other tribes like edos have plenty criminals too but Igbo own is getting too much ESPECIALLY outside Nigeria. there is no point arguing this further with anybody

10 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

Go ask your elders at home that dumb question. Are you tired of insulting your family?
si Ebe a puo I but anumanu, GTFOH.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

si Ebe a puo I bu anumanu, GTFOH.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by focus7: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

I just laugh when empty vessels pontificate.
Of course, I am assuming you don't know and understand simple statistics.

First of all, you are guessing. Show us the official statistics to back up your spurious claims.

Secondly, if Igbos make up 70% of Nigerian population in any given locality, simple statistics would suggest that about 70% of Nigerian related crime would also mirror the population ratios.

Let me break it down to kindergarten language for you.

Most crimes committed in Abeokuta, Lagos and Ibadan, for example, are committed by Yorubas, simply because Yorubas are by far the majority in those places.
Likewise Igbos in Enugu, Niger-Deltans in Warri, and Hausas in Sokoto.
I don't normally respond to issues like this to avoid unnecessary contention but I take pleasure in educating a sentimental ignorance where I found one. To start with about me showing you the statistic, one does not need to dig out the past report of which I have them in abundant of the crimes that committed, you can start your own record now by just taking a week to two weeks analysis of the crimes report involving Nigerian both within and outside Nigeria to decide your statistic. 2. We are not talking of population we are talking of crime rate. You won't help your people come out of criminality with your bias, it will amaze you the numbers of Uche, Emeka, Chinedu, Nnamdi and the rest of such name from the SE region that are arrested from other part of Nigeria and outside Nigeria for diverse crime related issues. Whenever they commit this acts outside Nigeria and they are called Nigerian the stigma smears on us all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
cocoduck:
si Ebe a puo I bu anumanu, GTFOH.

Iku mapa alanu e ni. Oma shonku mobi e lowo. Ara masan pa gbogbo molebi e. Iku gbona ma je ti e laipe. Omo ale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by smallJagaban: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Abia State Govt
commends US for
lifting travel on the
State

Abia state government has
applauded the United States
government for lifting the travel
ban imposed on its citizens to Abia
and some other states in the
country.
The U.S government had imposed
the ban on the states due to the
poor security situation in the states
at the time occasioned by
kidnapping and violent crimes.
Briefing journalists at the
government house, Umuahia on the
development, the chief press
secretary to Abia state governor,
Charles Ajunwa said with this, U.S
citizens can now come to Abia, and
other neighbouring states to do
business as a result of the
heightened peace and security
especially in Abia state today.
He said that the Abia state
government is happy with the
development, adding that the
governor, chief Theodore Orji has
done well in the area of security
and peaceful co-existence in the
state as well as laid the
foundational structures for the
development of the state.
According to him, the relaxation of
the ban is a clear testimony that
the chief TA Orji’s administration
has done a lot to boost security in
the state and assured that the state
government will sustain security
and peace in the state.
Mr. Ajunwa noted that the last
Christmas festivities in the state
were very peaceful and devoid of
incidents of crime attesting to the
atmosphere of peace in the state.
The chief press secretary regretted
that some individuals in the state
now employ the social and other
media to attack the first family of
the state without substantiating
their claims and warned such
persons to be sure of their facts and
to criticize constructively

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/abia-state-govt-commends-us-for-lifting-travel-on-the-state/

3 Likes

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
LastProphet:

go and sit down, igbos commit over 90% of the crimes by nigerians outside Nigeria, stop being sentimental as usual of igbos when faced with the truth. other tribes like edos have plenty criminals too but Igbo own is getting too much ESPECIALLY outside Nigeria. there is no point arguing this further with anybody
look at you, brown roof mentality, where and where have you visited outside ibadam? BTW I live in Gabon, you hardly here on the news or from hearsay that any Nigerian or Biafran (depending on ones view point) committed any crime. Here at least, ask anybody.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by plaetton: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
focus7:
I don't normally respond to issues like this to avoid unnecessary contention but I take pleasure in educating a sentimental ignorance where I found one. To start with about me showing you the statistic, one does not need to dig out the past report of which I have them in abundant of the crimes that committed, you can start your own record now by just taking a week to two weeks analysis of the crimes report involving Nigerian both within and outside Nigeria to decide your statistic. 2. We are not talking of population we are talking of crime rate. You won't help your people come out of criminality with your bias, it will amaze you the numbers of Uche, Emeka, Chinedu, Nnamdi and the rest of such name from the SE region that are arrested from other part of Nigeria and outside Nigeria for diverse crime related issues. Whenever they commit this acts outside Nigeria and they are called Nigerian the stigma smears on us all.

Lol.

What a silly copout.

I was right after all.

An empty vessel spewing INNUENDOs for facts.

Abeg, commot dia if you have nothing Intelligent to say.

1 Like

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by cocoduck: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
albany231:

Iku mapa alanu e ni. Oma shonku mobi e lowo. Ara masan pa gbogbo molebi e. Iku gbona ma je ti e laipe. Omo ale.
bababababa sheep language, which means language of barbarians.
Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by kuuljay(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
I am not Yoruba or hausa. But I know anytime there is mention of drugs or Scam related crimes there is 97% possibility it's an igbo name you will here.the igbos trying to defend their own here obviously has nothing to say than imsults grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede by albany231: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
cocoduck:
bababababa sheep language, which means language of barbarians.

Coming from someone whose ancestors originated from the baboon kingdom. Lmaooooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Reacts To The Collapsed Church Building In Uyo / Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.