Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,445 members, 7,917,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (47568 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake / Rapper 2shotz Poses With Ali Baba In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Jayjey(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
No worry, u go get over am soon. Shine ur eyes if u want venture again.
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
me suspect his bank account is empty now he has time for his so called fans, black mailing them emotionally into buying his new so called single.
who da hell is this clown anyway? we don't know him in this area.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by 9jatatafo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
That is what happens when a man look at only ukwu, face and boobs after test running the kpekus and forget the real ingredient of marriage. Pick yourself up bro!
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
9jatatafo:
That is what happens when a man look at only ukwu, face and boobs after test running the kpekus and forget the real ingredient of marriage. Pick yourself up bro!
GBAM! grin now he has realised that its all a pile of empty smelly junk fat grin
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by 9jatatafo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
gypsey:
GBAM! grin now he has realised that its all a pile of empty smelly junk fat grin

One bottle of orijin and esi-ewu for you.
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by iyatrustee(f): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
gypsey:
me too in the begining they could not wait to jump into bed, tell every one how they love each other, get married and have children/child and suddenly kabooom! they becomes enemies and wanting to kill each other, but i wonder why it wasn't like this with our parents my parents are still very much married after 60 years. i guess its to do with new generation who either weren't ready for marriage but jumped into it anyway or got married for the lust, money and materials .

what do you think? tongue your opinion please.

I think it is a generational thing. I won't be surprised if they married your mum for your dad and they both learnt and came to love each other as time went by.

These days, minor misunderstandings amongst couples are no longer resolvable, i would be logical if i put some of the blame on the advent of social media
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by gbengus17: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME, WITH 3 CHILDREN===I HAVE TO ABARDON THEM WHEN ILORIN MAFIANS STOOD UP AGAINST ME COS AM A CHRISTEN. AM NOW A REFUGE IN ABUJA AND SWORN NEVER TO LOOK BACK. HERE IS SOMEONE I BROUGHT UP FROM NO WHERE==NOW A NAIRA BODY==AM NOW PERSONAL NON GRATA IN ILORIN.
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Melinde: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
adegunwa4real:
"When a man marry the wrong woman, the devil leaves him cos he is with the devil already and he is finished completely"
Lol! guy easy o
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by bebe2(f): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
lastpage:

No-No! the main accusation was: Was your wife cheating on you with another Man?

But then, its all "aproko" you are trying to do!
They have gone their separate ways and answering any of the two questions NOW...... makes no difference, except if YOU are trying to hook-up with him by all means, and want to do the needful! grin grin

Lastpage!

Hook up ke grin shocked

I no be 2shotz generation oo,

I be aunty where he dey grin
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by mamawin(f): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
kasmail:
I dey ojota
and? sorry we can't join you
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by bebe2(f): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
gbengus17:
SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME, WITH 3 CHILDREN===I HAVE TO ABARDON THEM WHEN ILORIN MAFIANS STOOD UP AGAINST ME COS AM A CHRISTEN. AM NOW A REFUGE IN ABUJA AND SWORN NEVER TO LOOK BACK. HERE IS SOMEONE I BROUGHT UP FROM NO WHERE==NOW A NAIRA BODY==AM NOW PERSONAL NON GRATA IN ILORIN.

Haba wetin reach like dat??

Hmm, make God bring peace to the situation oo

Dis marriage issue too hard sef sad
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by harlems02: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Umu Nna Mo talking...me miss u die. Cheer up!!!
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by alexlee50: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
kingofchess:
SOME women are EVIL.....happy buff day...can't wait 4 d song
what about some men?
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
adegunwa4real:
"When a man marry the wrong woman, the devil leaves him cos he is with the devil already and he is finished completely"
So true bro.
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Came: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Woman or man way person see for social network come marry am na HUMMMMMMM in Fela's voice .
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by onatisi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
kingofchess:
SOME women are EVIL.....happy buff day...can't wait 4 d song
The man is a stuppid man and a beast not fit to live among normal human beings .
No matter what the woman does to him,he shouldn't batter her. He is only trying to play on peoples emotions and get sympathy.in a normal society he should be in jail by now. If you know you married the wrong woman ,then simply walk away. How will u he feel if his father was always battering and beating his mother ,and the man now comes out to say he married the wrong woman

1 Like

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by sammybrandy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
SOME women are EVIL.....happy buff day...can't wait 4 d song[/quote]

You have not heard from both sides, so why quickly conclude?
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by ihesiuloa(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
ALL IZ WELL

kingofchess:
u stingy oooo....na u open thread na u comment first. Haba!!!

You set funny o! Must you be d first to comment? If you be comment freak e better u open a thread, then comment on it!
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by tunergy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
iyatrustee:
I really never understand how people who fell in love alll of a sudden become arch enemies.

It was never love, but an attraction. Once the attraction fades, sh!t hits the fans.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Fresia01(f): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
We used to be kul buh d guy is a die hard cheat even after marriage
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Claroo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Story for the gods... As a lawyer I don't believe one side story.... Audi alteram partem "listen to the other side", or "let the other
side be heard as well".
Counsel smiley
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Liljeez(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
The way you APC supporters lie sha! lipsrsealed
Jesu!!!Da ur a$$ na die oh
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Liljeez(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Story for the gods... As a lawyer I don't believe one side story.... .
And a preety hot lawyer at dat
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Liljeez(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Story for the gods... As a lawyer I don't believe one side story.... Audi alteram partem "listen to the other side", or "let the other
side be heard as well".
so audi means listen
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
iyatrustee:

I think it is a generational thing. I won't be surprised if they married your mum for your dad and they both learnt and came to love each other as time went by.

These days, minor misunderstandings amongst couples are no longer resolvable, i would be logical if i put some of the blame on the advent of social media
makes a lot of sense plus the new generations couples these days are impatient, demand or expect too much from each other, compares their marriages with other couples, thinks perharps believes marriage is or should be about roses, enjoyment, milk, honey and holidays infact its the contrary hence the hasty separations and divorces esspecially when children are involved it can be difficult man begin to find his wife unatractive wife begins to distrust her husband, but as i mentioned earlier our parents had the same perharps even more difficult times but managed to stay together and bring us all up .

who wants to live their lives in thr social media? the whole social media i believe is about sad an unhappy people trying so deparately hard to out do each other with their fake lives, people post ridiculous lies about how brilliant their lives are to either make other people jealous or to convince themselves that their live is perfect. even though its not.
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
we have not heard from his so claimed wrong wife yet and what makes him think he will marry the rght wife next time? rubbish!
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Marriage my foot, d woman u didnt pay her bride price. Shame on him.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by naijathings(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Na wah Oh.

and I was just singing " ALABA BOYZ, WHICH LEVELZ ? "

2shotz my man.

i wish he would come out with MAKE DEM TALK (PART 2)
MAKE DEM TALK ft. 9ice produced by ID Cabasa is one of the most Original songs ever to come out of Nigeria and it is still worthy of play in your car, studio, iPod anytime anyday.
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by naijathings(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Na wah Oh.

and I was just singing " ALABA BOYZ, WHICH LEVELZ ? "

2shotz my man.

i wish he would come out with MAKE DEM TALK (PART 2)
MAKE DEM TALK ft. 9ice produced by ID Cabasa is one of thw most Original songs ever to come out of Nigeria and it is still worthy of play in your car, studio, iPod anytime anyday.
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by seaga: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
side be heard as well".

As a lawyer you alway argue and argue, always suspicious and don't believe anyone undecided
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by seaga: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
Did our BBA contestant lie too? tongue

What type of man would let his wife abandon her masters studies for marriage?

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by seaga: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
Did our BBA contestant lie too? tongue

What type of man would let his wife abandon her masters studies for marriage?

What's she saying? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YBNLPrincess: Olamide Destroyed My Career For 5 Years / Agnes Masogange Buried Amidst Tears (Pictures) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Super Eagles’ Victory Against Iceland, Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.