Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,093 members, 7,977,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (47618 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake / Rapper 2shotz Poses With Ali Baba In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
seaga:

What's she saying? sad

Beverly claimed that he abused her when they were dating

His estranged wife abandoned her programme for Lagos (unconfirmed).
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Elle277(f): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
pack well abeg...nah only your pickin fit they remind her say you dey exist... nah so I hear o
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
If I am not mistaken, isn't this the wife he met on Twitter or so?
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2016
So did I -
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by chimmyluv90: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Warning! Men shuld stop lookin fr big ass n boobs in a lady especially fr marriage,,,,,see as she pose, mayb na dah ha back attract 2shot...jus sayin#
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by temmybuhnmy(f): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Some people can be funny sha, this is why naija is not progressing we all know that this guy is an abuser. And has a chronic anger issues (heard from a reliable source)

Pls leave d poor lady alone no be only Dem go meet online my cousin met her guy online and they are waxing stronger with two kids

We all heard when one lady speak up that he's an abuser even d then wife defend him
But later she find out it was true so make she stay dey suffer for silent till she die

1 Like

Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Claroo:
Counsel smiley
claroo baba I see you... Counsel of life
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Liljeez:
And a preety hot lawyer at dat
thanks boss
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2016
Liljeez:
so audi means listen
yes Bro to listen or hear it's a Latin word
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Liljeez(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
yes Bro to listen or hear it's a Latin word
But the car Audi was originally made in Germany..even up till now.Abi is d pronunciation different ?
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2016
Liljeez:
But the car Audi was originally made in Germany..even up till now.Abi is d pronunciation different ?
Noo it's different this is a legal maxim ... The pronunciation is more like 'aodi'
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Liljeez(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Noo it's different this is a legal maxim ... The pronunciation is more like 'aodi'
Na una oh
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz by Eeroh95(m): 12:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Who don marry the right one?..it takes time to settle that's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote / TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency / Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.