Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,776 members, 7,965,917 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:42 AM

"Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures (16287 Views)

Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by fetrillion(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sibrah:
Stop lying that Jonathan held back Osun's allocation. The man is even stupíd for borrowing so heavily to pay salaries of non-productive workers and built schools that attract huge recurrent cost to maintain. What the logic of borrowing in the with the future allocation to pay current salaries of workers who aren't productive. I expect him to sack ghost workers, reducing salary bill by reducing salaries by 35% to make civil work less attractive, build and invest in factories, solid SME schemes and not the usual hair dressing, baking, or bead making we see always. Don't know why did slowdude didn't take garment making very serious. Everybody wears clothes and Nigeria has a good market for clothes. He was busy behaving like a clown.
Nawa for you ooo.. Make he reduce civil servants salary by 35percent.. I fear u o
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by anonimi: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
anonimi:

Things built at hyper-inflated costs, such as re-painting railway station at over N1 billion?
Are you JOKING

The cost of the project doesn't worth it. For renovation. It doesn't make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by tico1212(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
Some people, no matter what you show them or say to them. They just won't accept that Aregbe is working

And indeed PDP under Jonathan held osuns allocation for months,Reduced allocations even before the crash of price of crude , back then AregbeSola borrowed money and paid 13 months salary gallantly to these same workers that see him as evil
Shut up mr, if you are not from osun state or working with the govt just keep that mouth shut.
Bastardised Zombie

Not everybody has to understand or believe

Those of us who know, we know

How can you use 1.3 Billion that's not even constant to pay of 3.6 Billion salary monthly ?
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by tico1212(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
Some people, no matter what you show them or say to them. They just won't accept that Aregbe is working

And indeed PDP under Jonathan held osuns allocation for months,Reduced allocations even before the crash of price of crude , back then AregbeSola borrowed money and paid 13 months salary gallantly to these same workers that see him as evil
Shut up mr, if you are not from osun state or working with the govt just keep that mouth shut. Thats what ur master he goat told you abi? That Jonathan held the state allocation, Wake from ur slumber and receive sense.
Bastardised Zombie

Not everybody has to understand or believe

Those of us who know, we know

How can you use 1.3 Billion that's not even constant to pay of 3.6 Billion salary monthly ?
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by emmasege: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Continue to defend and justify wickedness, Olohun a ran e lowo. You want me to believe the propaganda in the media in the build-up to the last elections. Let me help you think straight with this little Mathematics.
1. Aregberascal was collecting 3.6b which was later reduced to 1.3b (according to you and your party-sponsored propaganda). That was about 2.3 b shortfall.
2. Aregberascal's shortfall (according to the latest figure released) now stands at about 2.1b.
Does this not occur to you that the shortfalls in 1 and 2 above are almost the same, and are the amounts being used to service the debts he incurred for generations yet unborn? It's so reduce to about 2.1b now because of the bailout funds which are repayable over a long period of time. I understand from a reliable source that it's about 200-250M deduction from monthly allocations. If you add that to the first's shortfall, you'll most likely arrive at the same shortfall.
Rauf fed docile and ignoramus people with lies for so long that Jonathan slashed his allocation instead of telling them the truth that he was servicing the needless debts. Now, that Jonathan is gone, his lies are no longer adding up and he just must find a way of appeasing the workers. But, I wonder why folks like you are still defending a man who is not only wasteful but wicked and heartless. Anyway sha, that's the spirit of APC. Olohun a ran e lowo, just continue. Gbogbo nkan lo lere.
Sibrah:
I hate when people decide to maintain a stewpid or stùpìd stance.
Why hasn't the APC led federal govt reinbursed Osun state like PDP did for PDP states. Remember how PDP and Jonathan transfer huge sum (~N106) to rivers state on May 28 (Few hours to change of Govt). Let the APC led govt too do the same.
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by Sibrah: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
emmasege:
Continue to defend and justify wickedness, Olohun a ran e lowo. You want me to believe the propaganda in the media in the build-up to the last elections. Let me help you think straight with this little Mathematics.
1. Aregberascal was collecting 3.6b which was later reduced to 1.3b (according to you and your party-sponsored propaganda). That was about 2.3 b shortfall.
2. Aregberascal's shortfall (according to the latest figure released) now stands at about 2.1b.
Does this not occur to you that the shortfalls in 1 and 2 above are almost the same, and are the amounts being used to service the debts he incurred for generations yet unborn? It's so reduce to about 2.1b now because of the bailout funds which are repayable over a long period of time. I understand from a reliable source that it's about 200-250M deduction from monthly allocations. If you add that to the first's shortfall, you'll most likely arrive at the same shortfall.
Rauf fed docile and ignoramus people with lies for so long that Jonathan slashed his allocation instead of telling them the truth that he was servicing the needless debts. Now, that Jonathan is gone, his lies are no longer adding up and he just must find a way of appeasing the workers. But, I wonder why folks like you are still defending a man who is not only wasteful but wicked and heartless. Anyway sha, that's the spirit of APC. Olohun a ran e lowo, just continue. Gbogbo nkan lo lere.
Feigning stupìdity is what i hate here.
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by SeverusSnape(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Has the governor of your state paid this months salary?

About last months salary

IPOB youth carry Osun matter for head

Hungry man, I'm not the cause of your hunger. Go and meet Aregbe to give you left over of his odourless fufu grin

Almajiri youth who carry Rivers State matter for head.

1 Like

Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by EdoBoy90(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
am in Osun state. He is lying ooo. He is paying half salaries ooo. He only paid December half salaries. he has not paid Jan & February. with d situation on ground,he ll not pay March salaries. d people are suffering here oo
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by EdoBoy90(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
He is building an airport of more than N15bn while d people are suffering
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by Bizibi(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hafyz23:
I don't understand this o, because people of osun are not complaining about this.
Is it true that the "fufu" is laced with concentrated jazz? They always defend the guy and they wil tell you "if nt for the fed. Project he embarked on with state money,things wudnt b like this,we will enjoy it later sha"
suffering and happy.....then nobody should complain fr them
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by deebrain(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

#PrayForOsunState
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by chuckfinn(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
omokab:
This is a great news from the govt of Osun state. Ogbeni is trying in term infrastructural dev in Osun. With time when all the debt is settled and Igr is improve everything will work normal. Leave the people of hatred let them continue their normal way of life, they are the one that know when a state will not pay at the middle of the month.
You must be a a very big eediot or just mocking the people of osun state, cos I've tried so hard to find a jot of common sense in all u have said, but none is found.... how can u even say that ...where is the igr Improving or are u gonna be the one to pay the debts accrued by that buffoon called aregbe.
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by omokab: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
chuckfinn:

You must be a a very big eediot or just mocking the people of osun state, cos I've tried so hard to find a jot of common sense in all u have said, but none is found.... how can u even say that ...where is the igr Improving or are u gonna be the one to pay the debts accrued by that buffoon called aregbe.
it is a simple thing identify a fool like you on the social network. An idiot doesn't have any opinion than to course and contradict any useful opinion. If you have read all what he said you will know that he said he will not owe them salary this month and also said the IGR has improved. Also that,he he has constructed 3000km of roads and other project in Osun.until when he refuse to pay before u can call him names so keep quite and face your work or schooling.
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by tola268: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Remmyode:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/20/i-will-certainly-pay-workers-salaries-aregbesola/
I don't know what is wrong with the people, they say osun is in debit, they don't ask Aregbesola the causes of the debit. During first 4yrs of Aregbesola as governor he collected over #500bn as allocation from Fed. Govt. Before the end of his first tenure he borrowed not less than 90billion naira as his debt from various banks and he owe workers and pensioners salaries up to 9months. What type of projects that Aregbesola is being doing that other governors had not done? On arrival of President Buari, Buari gave him #34.988bn to clear the salaries, instead Aregbesola diverted the money to project, when people are crying for lack of to eat and finance their families Aregbesola started paying half salary to workers and pensioners from July 2015 to Dec 2015, he paid nothing in 2016. Aregbesola has been crying about the economy of Nigeria even when the Fed. Govt. did not say anything. The debt of osun state now is over #120bn. Aregbesola govt. need to be investigated by Fed. Govt.
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by EdoBoy90(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
some people are paid to call what is black white here. The truth of the matter is that Gov. Ogbeni Aregbesola hasn't paid state workers salaries from January till now. He has stopped the N5000 allowance corps members in the state. The workers are in penury and suffering.
Re: "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures by EdoBoy90(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
The bailout funds they gave 2 him for workers salaries,he diverted the money for his personal use. Buhari is the only saint in APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem: Nigerian Govt Covering Up For Gumi, Bandits / Suspected Cultists, Drug Users Arrested In Delta (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits Traditional Rulers In Ekiti (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.