Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,627 members, 7,937,846 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Openness In Marriage Is Key Says Helen Oritsejafor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Openness In Marriage Is Key Says Helen Oritsejafor (381 Views)

Nine-year-old Boy, Saneie Masilela Banging His 62-year-old Bride Helen Shaba / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Openness In Marriage Is Key Says Helen Oritsejafor by ifedapo2016: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
When Helen Oritsejafor was asked about marriage, openness in marriage is what she talks about using her own marriage as an example. She says there must be unity and openness, that husband and wife must be able to talk about anything and not hide anything

“From the Book of Genesis, the Bible says Adam and Eve were naked and they were not ashamed, she started. What normally brings secrecy into marriage is when one partner is cheating or there are some things taking place behind the curtains that the other party is trying desperately to keep. In any case, put it this way, for you to achieve success or growth, for you to achieve that oneness that God has ordained from the beginning of that foundation, which is marriage; it is important that there is unity and openness.

You must be able to be frank with each other. Let me tell you this, papa and I sometimes, I’m always very quick at telling him that lady is very beautiful because I love beautiful things around me. So I’ll prick papa and say look at her she’s so beautiful and papa will look at me and say can’t you see her legs? Her leg is like that of a duck. And there are times I could make such comments and papa will say yes you are right on point, she’s actually very beautiful. So we are that open.

If there’s anything I hate in life, is for anyone to make me think that there is something they know outside of what I know about my husband. Women don’t like that; they hate it with every passion. They want to be sure that they know their husbands more because it is important that the wife knows the husband more because it’s now the wife living with the man. So anyway, openness in marriage is key.

Source: http://luvventure.com/openness-in-marriage-is-key-says-helen-oritsejafor/
Re: Openness In Marriage Is Key Says Helen Oritsejafor by cruzita(f): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
I agree 101%
Re: Openness In Marriage Is Key Says Helen Oritsejafor by alexory23(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Unity and openness is the key to a succeful mariage......message understood.
Re: Openness In Marriage Is Key Says Helen Oritsejafor by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol wen women mean openness, they really mean men should be open abt their bank accounts cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them,where Will That Be. / Ahmed The Suicide Bomber / Who Are You More Into, Your Friends Or Your Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.