Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

nuimzt - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / nuimzt (3512 Views)

Police Recruitment: 110,469 Applicants Shortlisted By Police Service Commission / 9 NPF Applicants Detained In Enugu / Recruitment: Police Websites Crash As 8,000 Applicants Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: nuimzt by ednut1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
yemicoal:
angry angry
can i help u .

1 Like

Re: nuimzt by ademasta(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Half baked kor, Half fried ni grin Awon merciless HRs buruku. If una like make una no give me job this year, the whole country would be declared "Country Of Emergency"
Re: nuimzt by karleone(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
sonssyo:

The last time i posted a job here, some of the CVS's i got are just FUNNY AND MISERABLE and some are not even related to the field that i was searching for.

Mr HR, your statement here signifies something of the past, but here you are using "are" in place of "were"

Some applicants just need to go back and review their Cv's if not no employer will ever invite you for interview,

"Them" should have been used in place of "you". You're referring to "Some" applicants and not "me"
A "full stop" should have ended the quoted and not "comma".

i keep wondering, the people that have this Cv's; are they not worried that no one have ever called them for interview.

"These" should have been used in place of "this". It showcase plurality. Also, the "semi colon" mark is not needed at that point. Just a "comma" will do.

Its is high time we all wake up and tell ourselves the truth.

Its and is? Comon, it's not supposed to be.

My dear, you see, it's not that easy for a Nigerian graduate. Especially when he's on that hot seat. The tension within can make him/her forget the name of her country's Vice President- like my friend Amicable. So, you need to take it easy with them.

Don't mind the corrections. I know you can do better than that. It's just the zeal to create a thread on NL just to air your view that caused it. I forgive you, we forgive you.
Even though we ain't getting that job, it does not mean we're incapable, it only means that the best lies ahead.

#Lobatan

18 Likes 11 Shares

Re: nuimzt by yorex2011: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
And jumoke got to where she is without being able to speak english,
Well in future, I'd like to be a consultant in HR, so that people will be able to learn from my methods

Now what if the applicant spoke to you so eloquently and his english so above your level and you were struggling to understand, sometimes i even try to reduce on my use of vocabulary when writing cover letters to avoid the reader becoming annoyed or not understanding what i'm saying.
Agreed, there are quite a number of graduates who would make you doubt/question their status as grads, but once in a while, lets try to overlook at that point and focus on more important things at least until one is certain that the candidate has little or nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: nuimzt by yorex2011: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Waiting for the day I'll walk into an interview not because I need the job, but just to fall some Interviewers hands... And then walk out like a boss, leaving them with food (three course meal) for thought.. Lol
We all have our problems, candidates and HR alike.
We are still far offs, but we are getting there by the grace of God

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nuimzt by amicable09(f): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
karleone:

Mr HR, your statement here signifies something of the past, but here you are using "are" in place of "were"

"Them" should have been used in place of "you". You're referring to "Some" applicants and not "me"

"These" should have been used in place of "this". It showcase plurality. Also, the "semi colon" mark is not needed at that point. Just a "comma" will do.

My dear, you see, it's not that easy for a Nigerian graduate. Especially when he's on that hot seat. The tension within can make him/her forget the name of her country's Vice President- like my friend Amicable. So, you need to take it easy with them.

Don't mind the corrections. I know you can do better than that. It's just the zeal to create a thread on NL just to air your view that caused it. I forgive you, we forgive you.
Even though we ain't getting that job, it does not mean we're incapable, it only means that the best lies ahead.

#Lobatan
Lol. Karleone ooo, you haf kee me!
Thanks for the use of English tutorial by the way, I'm sure HRs and prospective HRs too like me (I need to interview applicants too when I grow up), will learn a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: nuimzt by adeyinka09: 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
sonssyo:

NOPE;;;;FOOD PROCESSING
@Op i believe every cloud has a silver lining and many competent graduates are still out there.
BTW I'm Bsc graduate in food science and technology and am interested in the vacant position if still available. All I need is interview invitation to prove my skills and knowledge. Thanks
Re: nuimzt by lasunray(m): 5:09am On Mar 23, 2016
sonssyo:

for now ,non for accountancy
@OP, are there positions for Information Scientists? nifemi1962@gmail.com
Re: nuimzt by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Mar 23, 2016
karleone:

#Lobatan
thank u very much for this. I believe the op has got so much pride he won't be able to learn from his mistakes.

These mudafvckers think they reason like God, but let them just wait for me first, by the time i'm Done with my training, I shall deal with them squarely just like my brother yorex2011 has written..

Cc: sonssyo
yorex2011:
And jumoke got to where she is without being able to speak english,
Well in future, I'd like to be a consultant in HR, so that people will be able to learn from my methods
Now what if the applicant spoke to you so eloquently and his english so above your level and you were struggling to understand, sometimes i even try to reduce on my use of vocabulary when writing cover letters to avoid the reader becoming annoyed or not understanding what i'm saying.
Agreed, there are quite a number of graduates who give room for doubt/question their status as grads, but once in a while, lets try to overlook that at that point and focus on more important things at least until one is certain that the candidate has little or nothing to offer
cool
Re: nuimzt by kristchinbot116: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2016
oluwatobyloba:

Correct guy heheeehe

Even the two-third(2/3) should not have been there, should be 3/4.
Re: nuimzt by kristchinbot116: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Topmostt:

2/3 > 1/2 > 1/4.Your statement should have been, most graduates are two third, half or even one quarter baked to follow a logical sequence. Seems you are 'those graduates' in this aspect

Even the 2/3 should not have been there, 3/4 would have been more appropriate.
Re: nuimzt by yorex2011: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2016
Ok, Op has been shown his own flaws, no need overflogging that issue, lets deal squarely with the pertinent one.

1 Like

Re: nuimzt by sonssyo(f): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cutehector:
thank u very much for this. I believe the op has got so much pride he won't be able to learn from his mistakes.

These mudafvckers think they reason like God, but let them just wait for me first, by the time i'm Done with my training, I shall deal with them squarely just like my brother yorex2011 has written..

Cc: sonssyo cool
grin
Re: nuimzt by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
sonssyo:

for now ,non for accountancy

You mean "none" right? Sir....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: nuimzt by samjadinero(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
God see what they are saying to your Children o.
Re: nuimzt by misterkay(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hehe.. Even the Doctor needs a Doctor
Re: nuimzt by 2sexynet: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Just because God had mercy on ur poor soul and gave u Dat Lil piece of job doesn't make u hav all d pride to call Nigerian graduates half baked. And if I should ask u, Aren't u a Nigerian graduate as well?

Infact u human resource personnel need to go bak to school and receive serious training cuz most of yall are so daft and unskilled...

I stand on my ground and will say this a thousand times... y'all are highly incompetent!
Hector.... it's their way nau! the feel like demigods cos of "job" that they have. Most of them are the reasons why many Nigerians are jobless and when you check their reasons for not employing someone, they give ridiculous flimsy excuse.

One that annoys me most is cases wherein a job applicant might have answered ALL questions satisfactorily BUT refused the employment for missing JUST 1 question.

I have also noticed that majority of the HRS have over inflated ego and use Nairaland to flex their superiority once a while.
Re: nuimzt by 2sexynet: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
karleone:

#Lobatan
#WICKED! K.O
Re: nuimzt by sholay2011(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Just because God had mercy on ur poor soul and gave u Dat Lil piece of job doesn't make u hav all d pride to call Nigerian graduates half baked. And if I should ask u, Aren't u a Nigerian graduate as well?

Infact u human resource personnel need to go bak to school and receive serious training cuz most of yall are so daft and unskilled...

I stand on my ground and will say this a thousand times... y'all are highly incompetent!
I get your point but this isn't the best way to put it. You never know...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pharma Ethics Med. Sales Rep Invite / Unocasa Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Elite Decagon Software Developer Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.