Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,427 members, 7,929,400 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Diary Of A Nigerian Girl From Her First Year In The University To The Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Nigerian Girl From Her First Year In The University To The Last (943 Views)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Girl From Her First Year In The University To The Last by njuwo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Year 1: The girl gets into the university with the feeling that she has arrived. Everyboy toasts her. She starts singing, "Should I say yes, Should I say nooo".

Year 2: She is the talk of the campus and every guy wants to have a ball with her. She feels on top of the world. She starts singing, "Let's go dancing, uh la la la."

Year 3: She has been used and dumped by campus boys. She sees them as flirts and players. She starts singing, "It must have been love, but its over now".

Year 4: She decided to attend church and forget about worldly things. A guy attempts to razzle her, She sings, "I'm married to Jesus, satan leave me alone".

Year 5: She has seen a dedicated fiance. She sings, "It shall be permanent, It shall be permanent, what the Lord has done for me, it shall be permanent".
http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/diary-of-nigerian-girl-from-her-first.html
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Girl From Her First Year In The University To The Last by Ayughanadanceo: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmm!!!! Lalasticlala , Seun .
Re: Diary Of A Nigerian Girl From Her First Year In The University To The Last by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
sad

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Pose For Selfie After Seeing Where Ladies Learnt It From.from Pig / Photo- This Could Be Us But You Too Like Asoebi / Take Pains And Read These,it Will Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.