Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,466 members, 7,944,314 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School (16304 Views)

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Politicians Should Stop Sending Their Children To Foreign Universities -JAMB / Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
But they are ruling ur sorry asses. angry
Is buhari a ruler keep deceiving yourselfgrin

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Tellemall: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Don't mind them. Let them continue with their hatred and we continue to rule over their sorry asses.

We or you?
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by realacube1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Yhey already have scholarship over there, i stayed more than two years in Sokoto and some of them are given scholarship up till masters level.

but just that by then some are still on know me i know you arrangement.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
If my comment pain u,locate the nearest lagoon bro!
No no no... U r d one wailing here since morning. Oba of lagos was referring to u and your people from south East. I am not IPOB but u are. So jump in to lagoon kid.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tellemall:

We or you?
U r not a northerner so shut d fvck up. Thank you.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tellemall:

Very lopsided. If they want to do something for people who send their children to school, they had better do it for ALL people who send their children to school

Why should the North be more privileged than the South? They should make this female education free for all, or get rid of it.
Don't mind them
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by skedy1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
imagine, some have food but cannot eat....some can eat but have not food...who remember this prayer Children in the south are ready to go to school and the govt is doing nothing about it. Even the so called free education is not totally free but somewhere in the north they are paying parents to send their daughters to school. What a country we live in

Irony of life!
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Tellemall: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:

Sounds like them, not you. Northern dimwit.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hunger:

blood of buhari

blood of JESUS

Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Is buhari a ruler keep deceiving yourselfgrin
I know d thing dey pepe u because Ur lord Nnamdi is inside Kuje prison and there is nothing u and ur likes will do about it. Buhari will be your president for a very long time. Cheers!
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
No no no... U r d one wailing here since morning. Oba of lagos was referring to u and your people from south East. I am not IPOB but u are. So jump in to lagoon kid.
lagoon is better than living in sokoto, where dem dey force una go school
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by kossyablaze(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Doesn't change the fact that the north is laddened with poverty.Poor riffrafs and brain dead religious extremists.U don get ur own virgin?Wen u go bomb urself?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Tellemall: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Don't mind them

They will still be happy to get vvf from early marriages and blow themselves up, so paying their parents is pointless.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tellemall:

Sounds like them, not you. Northern dimwit.
Shataap Ipob zombie.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
so as a northener you are ruling?,and they still beg you to go to school?
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
Doesn't change the fact that the north is laddened with poverty.Poor riffrafs and brain dead religious extremists.U don get ur own virgin?Wen u go bomb urself?
All d prostitutes in north r your sisters. If not poverty,what brought them
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
I know d thing dey pepe u because Ur lord Nnamdi is inside Kuje prison and there is nothing u and ur likes will do about it. Buhari will be your president for a very long time. Cheers!
and how we that stop sokoto children from being forced to go to school
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Remember he's about 90years old

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
All d prostitutes in north r your sisters. If not poverty,what brought them
all the shoemaker,cattle rearer,begger,ice cream man,suya man(okay I like that one)are northeners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Remember he's about 90years old
Even if he is 1000,we still love him. U are 5% even in ur country and u still get mouth to talk?. Damn!
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Yarinya why are you pained

1 Like

Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Tellemall: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Shataap Ipob zombie.

Lol.

Northern dimwit.

What is ipob?
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Ipob zombie go and jump in to lagoon where u belong. We will continue to rule even ur generations to come.
am not IBO please,my question how has your ruling stop you from being proorer than me?
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Ipob zombie go and jump in to lagoon where u belong. We will continue to rule even ur generations to come.
am not IBO please,my question how has your ruling me stop you from being proorer than me?
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
erusen:
all the shoemaker,cattle rearer,begger,ice cream man,suya man(okay I like that one)are northeners
But dey r still d most richest person in Africa and ruling over u and your fathers daily affairs mr 5%.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
erusen:
am not IBO please,my question how has your ruling me stop you from being poorer than me?
Dude did I look poorer to u? U can't even upload ur ugly wretch face and u are here disturbing my peace.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Tellemall: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
erusen:
so as a northener you are ruling?,and they still beg you to go to school?

Do you mind the fellow? Typical Northern pride with nothing to back it up. They don't only have to beg them to go to school, they also have to beg them to stop begging. Their only contribution to the country is terrorism and filth.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by eitsei(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
TheBiafran:
and yet some one will write that minus bokoharam, the north will be better than the south.
this is funny
i hail my igbo people who dominate every school in nigeria
your assertion is idiotic
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Even if he is 1000,we still love him. U are 5% even in ur country and u still get mouth to talk?. Damn!
Yarinya, stick to the topic! that dullard is just a figure head. Tell me one thing he has done right since resuming office as your President
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Yarinya why are you pained
I should be asking u that. U have been wailing since morning here,if not some one who's life her has been frustrated and lost hope in everything? Who will do that
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tellemall:

They will still be happy to get vvf from early marriages and blow themselves up, so paying their parents is pointless.
The one ranting here married at the age of 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASU To Scrap Part-time Program. Releases 47,583 Satellite Campus Results / Nigeria University Workers To Commence Warning Strike From Monday / Ambrose Alli University Reacts To Forcing Medical Students To Sign Undertaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.