Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose (29679 Views)

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by kennyman2000(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by babamadiba(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

Fayose now hears from God grin grin grin

Fayose is becoming a comedian

Always trying to get attention from Buhari and all he gets is silence

I doubt if he knows the meaning of being silent when someone else is ranting

i was told is the best answer to a fool..
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by firstolalekan(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Fayose the bastąrd retąrd has started again o cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by JennyNwa22(f): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
ElDeeVee:
No tangible project in almost two years and this guy is saying God is angry with someone.

I think God and the devil are angry with this Fayose guy

At least he is paying workers salary and receiving about N2b monthly unlike Aregbe's N6m
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by femiero: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I wonder how Buhari and Fayose look at each other in Federal Executive Meeting.

they will definitely eyeball each other and hiss.
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Sfvalentine(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Is God angry with Buhari or the whole Nigeria....bcus no b only buhari dey suffer dis hardship o.....!

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by dammytosh: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
The strategy is simple.

SHOUT AT THE top of your voice.

So that when any stolen fund is traced to you. The masses can help you scream witch hunt.

I hope Fayose is not having a Psychological Problem. This behaviour is not normal to me. It is more than politics.

Metuh don resign ? grin grin grin He has stopped his parade, transaction alert and dollars exchanged can no longer be denied.

Be still Nurse Metuh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bubewilson:
When the powers that be want to disgrace a man, they lift him so high to the glare of all and sundry, basking in the euphoria of his elation, his pride, repute, dishonesty, wickedness, clandestine intent, hypocrisy, nepotism etc will be unfolded one by one to the glare of the public. Such is the case of the one in the rock house...... Barely less than 1yr in office, this govt has fumed so much directionlessness in a country said to have the biggest economy in Africa. Little wonder despite all the travels no single nation has significantly invested a dime here. Imagine banning a country's export into your country, prunning their market share and at the same time traveling to meet them and request of them to invest in your country. It is glaring that the president himselfallergic to change.
I dont tink u are Nigerian. Everybody want Nigeria import to reduce so as to make the country better and dis is the best u can say. I don't object u on criticising buhari o. But criticising him because of goods he ban from importing that's totally wrong. If we keep import at this rate, the economy will only get worst.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by 4nobody4every1: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
cool
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by marqueetim(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Y na. Fayose my guy Giving Buhari sleepless night since January 2015 cheesy
ElDeeVee:
No tangible project in almost two years and this guy is saying God is angry with someone.

I think God and the devil are angry with this Fayose guy
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pontaboki:
Even the Satan is angry with him.Fayose is right

Is that what your Satan told you?

5 Likes

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
JennyNwa22:

At least he is paying workers salary and receiving about N2b monthly unlike Aregbe's N6m
What do you know? Nothing!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by agbangam: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Fayose just dey touch Snake tail and Snake dey ignore am, Hope pple won't scream witch hunt wen Bubu decide to deal wit Fayose..
Everyday, Fayose must insult Bubu, hmmm.. He didn't learn from his past predicament wit OBJ dat u don't mess wit d presidency/federal might.

Well Fayose shud know dat Bubu has a lot of clean up to do cos of d great mess left behind by d military/PDP. Btw is it Bubu fault dat d price of crude oil is down? Or wat did PDP do wit lot of income made from d sale of oil @120dollars per barel.

Well hand go soon touch Fayose and as usual him go follow Calabar river go Cameroun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
I can not take anything serious from a governor that commissioned water borehole. When his mates are commissioning roads, Bridges, shopping mall etc.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by ba7man(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I wonder how Buhari and Fayose look at each other in Federal Executive Meeting.
You're too cute to comment on Nigerian political issues.

You should be somewhere calm and peaceful with birds singing. undecided

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by 912(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Goddex:
Fayose my man.
I can't stop loving you

See how the Igbos are praising Fayose. Lwkmd so now fayose is now the Messiah and not just another yoruba man right. Simply because he talks trash about Buhari at random. Praise fayose from today till tomorrow it still doesn't change the fact that he is an underperforming governor that keeps pointing his finger at someone else as a distraction for his gross incompetence.

He claims Buhari is a curse to Nigeria, he should please tell us how he is a blessing to his state. What has he done for his own people since he has been in office apart from commissioning streetlights, eating bole at road side, riding okada chatting with motor Park touts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by kcmichael: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
He who the gods wants to kill,it will first of all make mad.fayose needs mental attention. Silence is the best answer to a Fool
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Uteghe(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
...and God is not angry with Fayose for slaughtering new born babies as sacrifice for power every other month?
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by hottathanfire(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oga Fayose is the most clueless man alive, he is owing 3months salaries yet all he could think of doing is constructing over-head bridge at a roundabout where there has never been a traffic gridlock...
Like someone has said, Ekiti ppl will later stone him with shit and used sanitary pads. Watching on HD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by nickxtra(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
No one take this tout of a Governor serious anymore
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Ehiscotch(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wasn't God also angry with GEJ? Don't be a hypocrite. If God was angry with Buhari as you presume over killings in Rivers, then God was\is "mad" with GEJ & his cronies for sharing funds meant to procure arms to fight terrorism that wasted several lives under GEJ. Funds u are allegded to have benefited from. angry angry

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by banmee(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pontaboki:
Even the Satan is angry with him.Fayose is right

You are right. God came down from heaven to give people money and guns to go about maiming and killing indiscriminately. God is also running for election. You people will die ignorant. No be swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by heffem(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
kcmichael:
He who the gods wants to kill,it will first of all make mad.fayose needs mental attention. Silence is the best answer to a Fool
And u think Fayose is a fool? If u start having responsibilities and living outside of ur parents home, u will understand him better...

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by bittertruthz: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
emamos:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/fayose-says-god-angry-buhari/

This stup1d man should stop calling God. There is no God in Nigeria politics. IT IS THE DEVIL THAT GAVE ALL OF YOU VICTORY.

But Fayose is very sick to blame Buhari for Rivers state animal behavior. It is now in the book of record that rivers state and boko haram are the only set that behead human in Nigeria.

There is no excuse for failure. NO BEHEADINGS IN KOGI ELECTION AS WELL AS AKWA IBOM AND BENUE RE-RUN......WHY RIVER STATE?

Nigeria will be good if..
1. people like Fayose begin to reason like human.
2. People like River state indegenes stop behaving like animals.

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by mynd1(f): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
D same God who told you Buhari will never rule dis country? Useless man.
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by jayF19: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Fayooo! You don turn christian so!? Na do or die oh no mind bubu grin
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Deen77: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
tola9ja:
if God is angry with buhari that means God is angry with all nigerians because he install him to lead us

on a serious note FAYOSE have a CEREBRAL DISORDER

Buhari Archeivement as follow?

Crude price: GEJ $100 PMB $30

Corruption: GEJ $bn stolen. PMB - 0

Insurgency: GEJ BH seized 14 LGs. PMB - Defeating BH.

Foreign Reserve:
GEJ met $47bn left $29bn despite unrivaled earnings.
PMB met $29bn and has increased it to $32bn despite diminished earnings.

Nigeria Image:
Under GEJ, Nigeria became a laughing stock and got mocked and ridiculed even by Ghana, Benin and SA not to talk of the Western world.

Under PMB, Nigeria is gaining back her respectful place once again.

When will the wailing zombies understand that if you waste your today, you have gambled with your tomorrow?

What you see today with the economy is the result of the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON's mismanagement of our resources in the five years he ruled. And if una like, make una cry blood, the drunkard is not coming back and NO ONE from that region may EVER smell ASO Rock.

Fayose problem with Buhari is this treaty with Dubai, many politicians don't want it, but we vote Buhari.

Madam peace has prophesied it, " don't vote Buhari if you don't want to give your husband food in d prison".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by ElDeeVee(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
JennyNwa22:

The guy should just focus on how to develop my beloved state; that's the sole reason we voted him
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by fortune1968: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mortiple:
Fayose, the thirsty tsetse fly that perched on PMB's scrotum... Ride on my man!grin grin grin What is democracy if there is no opposition?
there is no serious and knowledgeable person that will call fayose rantings or foolishness a credible opposition in democrazy

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by coolbis: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
size40:
I think God is even more angry with Fayose
i think he really needs a psychratic test to confirm his state of mind. He has spent over a year in Ekiti as a governor and you cant point out what exactly he has done to alleviate the sufferings of his people. What Fayose has failed to realise is that he who lives in a glass house should not throw stone. He is rude,crude, uncouth.
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Deen77: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ehiscotch:
Wasn't God also angry with GEJ? Don't be a hypocrite. If God was angry with Buhari as you presume over killings in Rivers, then God was\is "mad" with GEJ & his cronies for sharing funds meant to procure arms to fight terrorism that wasted several lives under GEJ. Funds u are allegde to have benefited from. angry angry

You are bless, the man forget the killing in port harcourt during the Governorship election and Boko Haram on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Deen77: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ehiscotch:
Wasn't God also angry with GEJ? Don't be a hypocrite. If God was angry with Buhari as you presume over killings in Rivers, then God was\is "mad" with GEJ & his cronies for sharing funds meant to procure arms to fight terrorism that wasted several lives under GEJ. Funds u are allegde to have benefited from. angry angry

You are bless, the man forget the killing in port harcourt during the Governorship election and Boko Haram on daily basis.

Madam peace, blood u are sharing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign / Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph / 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.