Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,838 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose (29718 Views)

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Pins(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2016
I plead to disagree with you
tola9ja:
if God is angry with buhari that means God is angry with all nigerians because he install him to lead us

on a serious note FAYOSE have a CEREBRAL DISORDER

Buhari Archeivement as follow?

Crude price: GEJ $100 PMB $30

Corruption: GEJ $bn stolen. PMB - 0

Insurgency: GEJ BH seized 14 LGs. PMB - Defeating BH.

Foreign Reserve:
GEJ met $47bn left $29bn despite unrivaled earnings.
PMB met $29bn and has increased it to $32bn despite diminished earnings.

Nigeria Image:
Under GEJ, Nigeria became a laughing stock and got mocked and ridiculed even by Ghana, Benin and SA not to talk of the Western world.

Under PMB, Nigeria is gaining back her respectful place once again.

When will the wailing zombies understand that if you waste your today, you have gambled with your tomorrow?

What you see today with the economy is the result of the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON's mismanagement of our resources in the five years he ruled. And if una like, make una cry blood, the drunkard is not coming back and NO ONE from that region may EVER smell ASO Rock.
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Lexxy84(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Lattop:
And Ekiti is still dirtiest state in Nigeria!

$
$

Fayose self mtcheeeeeeeew

thunder fire dat ur stinking mouth....ogun fe pa e ni? Ur papa house dirty like dumpsite....olori buruku oloshi...koni dafun e
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Lexxy84(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Pins:
I plead to disagree with you

u need psychological check...oponu
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Lattop(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Lexxy84:

thunder fire dat ur stinking mouth....ogun fe pa e ni? Ur papa house dirty like dumpsite....olori buruku oloshi...koni dafun e
Ara ma pa iya laya e ni must u qoute me when I comment with ur senseless and empty head with abuses

Koni da fun e, wa se ori buruku ni
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Obiwiz(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2016
noblegrex:
but why are you people so foolish that you readily make your stupidity known to all. Even the jeg you're blindly taking side of,came out to foolishly APPOLOGISE to Nigerian for the bad administration during his governmet.yet you're here lamenting. If someone that's responsible for an act could come out and own up to his responsibility.abeg what's your own. What do I call your kind of person. Ah ah. You need help.
Oga, I asked a question, I say weda ur country's resources was shrewdly managed before this guy came into power. Now just think, if he made mistakes and had enough class to admit his mistakes openly, then what are we saying?
Again, I repeat, if people whose kith and kin have looted this country to delusion are still ruling/vying to rule, then why not people from Jonathan's region? Don't know why it's so hard to find intelligent liars these days; no wonder they got scammed. Wickedness and parasitism has so darkened the hearts of many that they can't make sound judgment anymore. See the whole country in darkness. Fruit of wickedness.
Now Mr wiseman, go and think.
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by LDKOTB(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2016
undecided
Naija9090:

Get out from here...you coward!

Someone should investigate whom Fayose father was...could very much have been an Igbo man...remarkably fearless like Nnamdi Kanu.
Naija9090:

Someone should investigate whom Fayose father was...could very much have been an Igbo man...remarkably fearless like Nnamdi Kanu.
Naija9090:

Warris this one saying
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Fayose is a mentor to Oshiomole when it comes to governance matters.

KINGinVAHALA2:

Two, you mean 2 roads? When Oshiomole who is in the final lap of his tenure is still going from one place to another inspecting on-going road projects (2nd east circular road, mission road which stretches from ring road upto aduwawa, upper siluko road, etc), erosion control projects (queen ede gully erosion work, ekenwan gully erosion work, auchi gully erosion work) and would also be commissioning a world class state of the art hospital soon (located at sapele road)? And mind you, these roads re dualise with drainages and pedestrian walk way in both sides of the roads and also street lights.

See, your Fayose should go and sleep!
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2016
tola9ja:
if God is angry with buhari that means God is angry with all nigerians because he install him to lead us

Foreign Reserve:

Nigeria Image:
Under GEJ, Nigeria became a laughing stock and got mocked and ridiculed even by Ghana, Benin and SA not to talk of the Western world.

When will the wailing zombies understand that if you waste your today, you have gambled with your tomorrow?

What you see today with the economy is the result of the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON's mismanagement of our resources in the five years he ruled. And if una like, make una cry blood, the drunkard is not coming back and NO ONE from that region may EVER smell ASO Rock.
As I read ur comment... E start to dey make sense but how sensible u are... The only part u Bleep up is wen u say "NO ONE FROM THAT RETURN MAY EVER SMELL ASO ROCK"....

that's sound so mumu of u. # sorry to say#
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Lattop:
And Ekiti is still dirtiest state in Nigeria!

$
$

Fayose self mtcheeeeeeeew
says who? Ekiti is more cleaner than ur sitting room!
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by kaybee09(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
tola9ja:

Foreign Reserve:

Nigeria Image:

brutality and fatality @ d same time to d wailing zombies..,finishing system
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by kibzz(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2016
so Buhari controls world crude prices?? you are really a sick man.. aside being a stark illiterate
tola9ja:

you lack education
crude oil in world market increase during gej time the price decrease during buhari time
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by youngpresidooo: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Ok, we have heard Mr Fayose, "The God's Servant".

But how come all we read about you is your words and nothing like "Fayose commission xyz road", "Fayose renovates xyz general hospital", "Fayose buys vehicles for security outfits in Ekiti State", "Fayose renovates or construct xyz primary or secondary sch", etc?

So who is God more angry with if not you Mr Fayose?

I have a dream that one day, Ekiti and Rivers people would stone Fayose and Wike for deceiving them.
may be after you also might have stoned buhari mtchwwe fayose is trying in ekiti dont allow those apc liars decieve u here
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by cckris: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

I have a dream that one day, Ekiti and Rivers people would stone Fayose and Wike for deceiving them.

The dream is a symptom of SEVERE CHRONIC MALARIA. Please run to one of those hospitals renovated by Fayose.
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by akinsbaba2015: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Bubewilson:
i find it hard to believe that the most holy God, the lord almighty sent Buhari as a blessing to Nig in this time. Its absurd and wierd. The man himself doesn't know which way to go. Tell me one person he has convicted on the so called corruption war? Look at the mess he made with Rivers state election. He goes around the world canvassing for freedom of Palestine and Southern Morocco while shutting out his reasoning on Biafra. 2016 budget is a mess, which investor will look at it and gladly invest in nig? Pls name one single policy this govt has got right. If after 9 months we are still asking which way nig then there is a problem.
Your ignorance is appalling, it has now become the President's job to convict looters. PMB has no business with your biafra, please take your campaign to the UN and find international backers to sell your scam. The budget will be passed and Nigeria will be the better for it. This government is for the masses and when the righteous rule the people rejoice. Our problems, challengee and setbacks will only make us stronger as a nation. Nigerians will smile in the long run,that's for sure.
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Your ignorance is appalling, it has now become the President's job to convict looters. PMB has no business with your biafra, please take your campaign to the UN and find international backers to sell your scam. The budget will be passed and Nigeria will be the better for it. This government is for the masses and when the righteous rule the people rejoice. Our problems, challengee and setbacks will only make us stronger as a nation. Nigerians will smile in the long run,that's for sure.
pls am so sorry to have quoted you pls, pls forgive me i didn't check your name earlier as i would have know bias reasoning is synonymous with you type. You can realy attest to how Nigs are rejoicing in this righteous rulership. Tell yourself the truth for once because if in the midst of these hardship and hypocrisy you still pretend then your case has gone over the bar.
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by tola9ja: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
kibzz:

so Buhari controls world crude prices??
you are really a sick man.. aside being a stark illiterate

you still need to attend school

during jonathan tennure crude still have value in world market but nothing like that during buhari tennure

receive sense
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by tola9ja: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
skysailor:

As I read ur comment... E start to dey make sense but how sensible u are... The only part u Bleep up is wen u say "NO ONE FROM THAT RETURN MAY EVER SMELL ASO ROCK"....

that's sound so mumu of u. # sorry to say#

my opinion though
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by noblegrex: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Obiwiz:

Oga, I asked a question, I say weda ur country's resources was shrewdly managed before this guy came into power. Now just think, if he made mistakes and had enough class to admit his mistakes openly, then what are we saying?
Again, I repeat, if people whose kith and kin have looted this country to delusion are still ruling/vying to rule, then why not people from Jonathan's region? Don't know why it's so hard to find intelligent liars these days; no wonder they got scammed. Wickedness and parasitism has so darkened the hearts of many that they can't make sound judgment anymore. See the whole country in darkness. Fruit of wickedness.
Now Mr wiseman, go and think.
no one is wise but God. I'm not playing the wise man here.its just the fact. I believe 'some' of us here are old enough to study and follow things in this country. It doesn't neccessarily need to be a matter of tribe or religion. This people are in Government so man the resources meant for all.not a particular tribe as any major resources is taking by the government irespective of where it is found. So we need to think right. I just wonder how people give this corrupt polliticians because he's their country man or because of religion. For heaven sake the resources is for all not for a particular tribe/religion. And where these resources are found,the states are always compensated as their budget is alway higher than others so what else..its Good to have oppositions as it will stand as check and balance but even at that,we need to be reasonable about it. That's my take.
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by Vomm: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2016
I pray that God almighty answers our prayers! Now that the budget had been released, pray a better change starts manifesting

ademoladeji:

I do criticise the government but never abuse or curse them.

There's hardship. All I do is pray to God to relief us off these difficulties.
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by ademoladeji(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2016
Vomm:
I pray that God almighty answers our prayers! Now that the budget had been released, pray a better change starts manifesting

Ameen...

Let's be hopeful just like a typical Nigerian
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by kibzz(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
keep talking.. that's what idiots do

tola9ja:

you still need to attend school

during jonathan tennure crude still have value in world market but nothing like that during buhari tennure

receive sense
Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by tola9ja: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
kibzz:
keep talking.. that's what idiots do

Re: God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose by michoim(m): 1:54am On Apr 21, 2017
You evil man, if you think Buhari is going to die, you will replace him in the grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The Illegal Frozen Of Account Of Akwa Ibom State Government / Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.