Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Know Your Rights - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Rights (451 Views)

10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Rights by Jeneral4: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Every Nigerian has come to know that ignorance of the law is no excuse, as provided under section 22 of the Criminal Code. Sometimes, people, especially the Police and other law enforcement agents take advantage of this lack of knowledge of the law by the masses to abuse the masses. There is good news however. I have made a video which treats all the rights under the law. The video features actors and actresses who demonstrate the different ways these offences are always committed against the innocent and defenceless citizens of this great country. With this, Nigerians would not need to run helter-skelter whenever anything happens looking for who to tell them whether or not their rights have been infringed upon. Let's solve this particular problem for Nigeria, as we cannot expect the government to do this one. I have tried to upload the video here,but it is just too heavy to upload. Will get you a link once I upload it on YouTube. It's not for sale. U can all download it online for free.

Re: Know Your Rights by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2016
I will buy you disk, watch the video only if you tell how your thread correlate with Romance undecided
Re: Know Your Rights by vicstar(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2016
If you really know your right, you won't put that thread here undecided
Re: Know Your Rights by jamex93(m): 12:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Everything na packaging
Re: Know Your Rights by Bluezy13(m): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2016
Hehehe...
Re: Know Your Rights by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2016
You sir, have just murdered fashion.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help / Letter To A Virgin / Share You Experience In The Eatery Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.