Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,656 members, 7,962,144 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Police 2 Detonate Recovered Explosives In Northern Nigeria Between March 23 & 25 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police 2 Detonate Recovered Explosives In Northern Nigeria Between March 23 & 25 (270 Views)

The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police 2 Detonate Recovered Explosives In Northern Nigeria Between March 23 & 25 by henryanna36: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nigerian police said on Wednesday that it was set to commence the detonation of all recovered high caliber Military Ordinances and Improvised Explosive Devices in its northern Gombe custody.
Revealing the news,state police spokesperson Mohammed Padah said the exercise would take place between March 23 and March 25.
According to him, the exercise to be undertaken by the Explosives Ordinance Department of the command would take place along Gombe-Bajoga road.
Padah advised the general public not to panic on hearing sounds of explosions in the area

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/nigerian-police-to-detonate-recovered.html
Re: Police 2 Detonate Recovered Explosives In Northern Nigeria Between March 23 & 25 by LordIsaac(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Detonate? Why? Who offended them...who will be the casualty?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu --'lingering Fuel Scarcity To Persist For The Next Two Months / Nairalanders Will You Vote For Me / Nigerian Lawmaker Want Mtn's Fine To Be Doubled To $10 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.