Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha (1692 Views)

Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife / Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by esolution1: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2009
[center]SHAME ON OBASANJO: THE FOILED DESPERATE PLOT BY A POWER-DRUNK PRESIDENT TO RULE
NIGERIA FOREVER, BY DSP ALAMIESEIGHA[/center]

He's had everything a man could ask for, and more. But former Nigerian President retired General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo wanted more, much more. After eight years in power as a dubiously elected President at the shamelessly manipulated 1999 and 2003 presidential elections, Obasanjo wanted to achieve what former dictator Gen Sani Abacha tried but failed to accomplish: Obasanjo wanted to become President for life.

And yet, he had had everything a man could possibly ask for. He is one of richest men in the world, and were much of his stolen billions not in other people's names, Obasanjo would have easily made the 2009 list of Forbes magazine
ten richest men in the world. He also has a gargantuan appetite for women. As Gbenga, his first son, could testify to. Last year, Obasanjo ensnared Gbenga's wife, and took her from his son.

Obasanjo has led a charmed life. But obviously, he wanted more, much more. He became head of state at a rather young age in 1976 following the asssassination of General Murtala Muhammed. Before then, he had held significant positions in the military, and after 1979, outside of the military in the course of a long career.

But after eight years in power as a dubiously elected President, Obasanjo, whose victory at the 1999 and 2003 presidential elections were widely acknowledged as an organised fraud by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,
was not done yet.

Obasanjo wanted to do what Gen Abacha tried but failed to achieve: he wanted to become Nigeria's President for life, and Emperor of the Republic, like numerous greedily corrupt, mentally unbalanced, power-crazed, viciously primitive and self-centered African Presidents.

Former governor of Bayelsa State DSP Alamieseigha, himself a retired military officer, told of Obasanjo's devilish plot to impose himself on Nigerians for the rest of his life, during a recent interview with Vanguard. Excerpts:

ON OBASANJO'S DESPERATE PLAN TO REMAIN PRESIDENT FOR LIFE

To be precise, on the 18th of August 2005, that day happened to be Council of State meeting and we were all in Abuja for the meeting. I got a call from Nuhu Ribadu, chairman of EFCC, that ‘sir, go and reconcile with Obasanjo, he has
directed that you and James Ibori, by all means should be roped in for corruption and disgraced out of office; that he believed that James Ibori had gone to reconcile and that I should also go quickly that he was a public
servant, he carried out orders. I told him that I had done nothing wrong, that we were on good working terms.

However, after the Council of State meeting, I went to him (Obasanjo) and told him that I wanted to see him and he even joked that “your friend, Stella”, was not in town – that was around 7:30/8:00 pm.

Solomon Lar and his wife were there; they had lost a son so the wife came from Holland and was about going back, so it was a farewell visit of sort. When he (Obasanjo) came out, he wanted to see me. I said no, please see Chief
Solomon Lar first, which he did and they left. He (Obasanjo) then called me into his inner office.

As we entered, he (Obasanjo) did not even allow me to sit down, he said ‘DSP, you and Atiku want to take my job, you and Atiku want to take my job’. I then asked him, ‘what job’?

He said Atiku had come to tell him that I was going to run with him as Vice Presidential candidate. And I told him to the best of my knowledge that Atiku had not told me that I was going to run with him. I asked him, what are you
trying to imply? He charged back ‘I am not leaving in 2007, a military man like you, instead of you to work with me, you’re supporting a bloody civilian. I said, ‘Mr. President, are you now saying that in 2007, you are not going to
leave?’

He said ‘Yes’.

I asked, ‘how are you going to do it, the constitution is very clear, you are serving your second term and at the end of this tenure, you should gracefully leave for others.

He said "no, I am going to continue. Am I the oldest president in Africa’? I said ‘Mr. President, can I say something?
He said ‘Yes, go ahead’. I said ‘you will leave’.
Yes, I told him and he asked how?

I said ‘I bet on my life, you will leave. My loyalty to you will end on May 29, 2007, whether Atiku becomes President or not. I reminded him if he had forgotten that we all agreed in 1998 that you were only to run for four years –
two years to stabilize the nation and another two years to launder our image abroad while Atiku would understudy you and take over when you leave. I reminded him that in 2003, you were almost gone, you were kneeling down,
begging people, including myself. I was the only governor that got you back to power. I even threatened my other colleagues of what I was capable of doing if you were not allowed to continue. There is something in leadership and style that the North recognizes that we from the South do not. Not that I love Obasanjo more than my colleagues, I told them, but that they must allow Obasanjo to complete his two terms.

QUESTION: What did your colleagues from the North say?

Not just the North, there were some of my colleagues from the south who were there at the meeting too. I even told them that if Obasanjo was not allowed to complete his two terms, there would be no war in this country that we would not draw blood, but that we would all sit down and agree on how to negotiate and go our separate ways. I went that far to protect your job, because of that patriotic feeling that this nation belongs to all of us, that anybody can
aspire.

In that meeting, I even confronted the chairman of the party, Audu Ogbeh. I asked who nominated him to be chairman of the party – it was Obasanjo. Every governor was in support of Gemade but for the fact that it was Obasanjo that
nominated Ogbeh, we then reasoned that if we did not support Ogbeh, at the end of the day, the President, as the leader of the party would not fund the party and this would not be good. Indeed, Atiku summoned us many times, to accept
Audu Ogbeh and I, Alamieyeseigha was the chairman of the convention that brought Ogbeh to power. I even asked Ogbeh whether he did not come to my lodge to beg me for support and that today, he is saying that Obasanjo was not marketable, that if you Ogbeh were marketable, would you have come to beg me for support. I
did all that for Obasanjo.

QUESTION: You reminded him that night?

Yes, I reminded him of all that. I said ‘Mr. President, I think some of us in this country have to tell you the truth. I don’t think you have any new ideas after eight years in power to generate to better the lives of Nigerians. You
would have run out of ideas.

‘Two, Mr. President, you are one of the richest people we know in Africa and beyond.

‘Three, you have made a name for yourself both in Nigeria and beyond, so what else do you want?

‘Four, Mr. President, if nobody has told you, you are no longer a young man. ‘I said Mr. President, all your children are grown up and are educated so what else do you want? I will suggest to you that you should relinquish power based
on the constitutional provisions.

QUESTION: What was his response to all these?

He shouted at me, that ‘I will throw you out of my house’. I said Mr. President, with due respect, this is not your house; so many people have passed through this place; you did not construct the place and I’m sure you know our language “Soldier Go, Soldier Come, Barracks Remain”. I am from Bayelsa State, the core state of the Niger Delta, that this house was built with my money.

I reminded him that I am more educated.

QUESTION: As you said all these he kept quiet?

Of course, he was not comfortable but he had to listen. Nigerians do not know Obasanjo; Obasanjo is a coward but Nigerians do not know. When he’s in a corner, he is a coward. If you hear Obasanjo shouting, he has people around him
but if he is alone, please forget it.

QUESTION: We heard that you and Obasanjo have a very long history in the
military?

Yes! In 1976, when the Air Force was to become autonomous, I received the regimental colours from Obasanjo. In 1979, I commanded the Air Force parade Would you then blame him for his expectation of total support from you?
I don’t blame him but this was about Nigeria and not Obasanjo;

QUESTION: You mean after eight years?

Was Nigeria made for him?

QUESTION: So, let’s go back to that night in the Villa?

After I said all these he piped down but made it clear that it was only over his dead body that Atiku would be president of Nigeria. I told him that he was not God and I reminded him that he was sentenced to death and it was converted to 25
years in prison, 15 years, and he served three and a half years, people cleaned you up and you became the president. I asked him if he would not fear that type of God. Out of over 140 million people, you were favoured by that God. From
1979, the nation waited for you and in 1999, you became president and you’re still not grateful to God. I quoted Jeremiah chapter 13 for him, what God said he would do to ungrateful people.

Then I said Mr. President, you have done so many things in this country that I know of and for which you should be reminded. And he shouted, ‘what are those things, what are those things’?

QUESTION: Okay, what are those things?

I said ‘if you want me to remind you I will remind you’. And he said ‘say it,
say it’.

I said in ‘1966, Mr. President, what happened?

In 1969, when the command structure of the armed forces was to be changed, when Adekunle was to be removed as GOC Third Marine Commando, and you were commanding Rear Garrison in Ibadan and Colonel Alabi was persuaded to speak to you to accept, when finally you became the GOC, what did you do to Colonel Alabi? If
not for the late General Hassan Katsina, Colonel Alabi would have been a dead man you know that. In 1976, Mr. President, what happened to Murtala Mohammed – can you tell me what you knew about what happened? Mr. President, when Murtala Mohammed was purging the Armed Forces and the civil service for corruption,
what was your own case and what role did Allison Ayida play in saving your neck and what did you do when eventually you became the president – Ayida was your first casualty. In 1979, Mr. President, when you were about to hand over power, truly what happened during that election between Awolowo and Shagari. I’m
cutting all these things short because I don’t want to go into details.

I said Mr. President when your military regime was to be probed you went to Joseph Wayas in the night, what did you do to him and how was a letter issued to you that you would not be probed? I said Mr. President, what happened and what did MKO Abiola do to you (all the letters you wrote, I was Special Adviser to Chukwumerije then as Minister, I was privileged to read them); what did the man do to you that you hated him with so much passion – somebody from your own state. Mr. President, you even projected yourself to be interim president. I said, Mr. President, did Abacha put you in jail wrongly? I said Mr. President, with all what General Abdulsalam Abubakar did for you, when you took over office, me and you know what and what you’ve done to that man, this is very current. He asked and shouted ‘what have I done to him, what have I done to him’?

I told him to let me just cite one: I reminded him that we were in the Council of State meeting and message came that his house was burning in Abuja here. He had to obtain permission, by the time he got there, the house was burnt to the
ground – as I’m speaking to you have you one day asked about that incident?All these made him very quiet.

I said Mr. President, what happened to Bola Ige, what happened to Dikibo, what happened to Marshall Harry?

I promised you that I was going to take you to the International Court of Justice for the destruction of Odi and I will do it.

QUESTION: Wait a minute. Was this a case of you discovering that you had crossed the Rubicon and there was no need pretending or a spirit came over you because talking to your president like that, in all honesty was crossing the
line?

ANSWER: Yes!

QUESTION: Yes what? That you didn’t care any more or that you became possessed?

ANSWER:
Yes I didn’t bother because he had threatened me that he would demonstrate to me that he wasn’t only Mr. President but that he would show me that he was also the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. That was his opening statement: ‘I will show you that I’m not only Mr. President but that I am also the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, by the time I finish with you, you will know who you are’.

That angered me and it was an opportunity for me to empty what was bothering me once and for all because the same security forces were used to burn my lodge in Yenegoa. You won’t believe that I travelled and by the time I came back, they had gained entry into my house and they repainted my house and planted plastic explosives. As I entered the bombs started exploding and the whole building came down. That was in 2001.

QUESTION: But that was before you and Obasanjo had your problems?

ANSWER: Yes! I even went to him because I know, I am an ex-military man and I can pin point where it was coming from. I called bomb disposal people who came and established that they were bombs. So I came to Abuja and went straight to Mr. President who claimed that ‘I don’t know anything about it’, that the IG, Tafa Balogun would set up a high powered investigation team to look into it and I told him I did not want any investigation. I just made it clear that such should never be repeated, that if it happened I would fight back and if I fought back I may not know when to stop. It’s on record.

QUESTION: But there’s this story that you kept having altercations with him during meetings and that you were always confrontational – was that one of the occasions?

ANSWER: We were always having altercations.

QUESTION: So, how did the meeting of that night end?

Ha! It got to a time when the Director General of the SSS, Colonel Are, got worried and he came in and said, ‘Mr. President, you and your son today, what is the problem?’

Obasanjo told him that ‘this DSP na bad pickin, I will deal with him’. It was so bad at a point that his children told him to leave DSP alone. His children Gboyega and Olu told him.

To cut everything short, he said he was going to let me be if I left Atiku; that ‘when I’m convinced that you are no longer with Atiku, I will leave you’.

QUESTION:
All these happened on August 18?

ANSWER: Yes and at that point, I left.

Some days later I was travelling to Germany for an operation. I wanted to follow British Airways, BA, I had BA ticket, I got to the airport, I changed my mind. Instead of going by BA, I bought Emirates and went to Dubai. It was later
I got to know that there was something else awaiting me if I had flown BA. I got to know this through cross examination that why did I not fly BA which I had always flown for the past 30 years.

Lord Michaels of the British House of Lords came to my house in London and
revealed to me the plans they had.

In fact, they’d gone further to America, that as long as I remained governor of Bayelsa State, the free flow of oil could not be guaranteed. America had said that by the year 2015, 25% of its energy requirement would come from the Gulf of
Guinea and if there was such a powerful man who would disrupt this, according to the story they sold to them, he should be contained. So there were combined forces against me. My brother, my neighbour, in the Niger Delta was a local
coordinator to assassinate me.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by babapupa: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2009
Shouldn't this idiot be in Jail?
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by kuramo: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2009
The shame should be on Alamieseigha, this is further proof that he an unintelligent slowpoke,  coupled with the fact that he an unrepentant thief who can't seem to understand the gravity of the fraud he perpetuated against the people of Bayelsa State.

I am not sure what the intention of the poster is. I only hope he is not an alams apologist.

I have one word for Alamieseigha,       Voleur !
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Ibime(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2009
Alams, shut ya mouth you illiterate Arrow.

Can an evil man condemn another evil man?

I remember how this idiot was using his military status to bully people out of contracts way back in the mid-1990's.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by jaybee3(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2009
Waisted my bloody time scrolling through the uninteresting yarns by the bloody thief.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by ikeyman00(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2009
nawooo niaja is really being run by gangsters

becomerich

hmm the tribe with the king thing; oduduwa in the indictment lipsrsealed
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by ikeyman00(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2009
we already know
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by back2back(f): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2009
No.

He should talk more.

We need to have all the facts, know all that happened.

It is clear that OBJ is evil.

Bode George and Annenih STOLEN HUGE amount compare to Alarm so why are they free man and never disturbed by EFCC?
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by mmaks: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
knock! knock!
who's there??
ALAMS Wetin

that man still has the mouth to talk after looting his state blind.
wonders will never cease in Nigeria.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by udezue(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2009
the man should be in jail infact both of em.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by banom(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
Alams made big mistake, he should have controled his temper and smartly deal with Obasanjo than confronting him every now and then, he caused his own troubles.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by GEW: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2009
esolution1:

[center]SHAME ON OBASANJO: THE FOILED DESPERATE PLOT BY A POWER-DRUNK PRESIDENT TO RULE
NIGERIA FOREVER, BY DSP ALAMIESEIGHA[/center]

He's had everything a man could ask for, and more. But former Nigerian President retired General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo wanted more, much more. After eight years in power as a dubiously elected President at the shamelessly manipulated 1999 and 2003 presidential elections, Obasanjo wanted to achieve what former dictator Gen Sani Abacha tried but failed to accomplish: Obasanjo wanted to become President for life.

And yet, he had had everything a man could possibly ask for. He is one of richest men in the world, and were much of his stolen billions not in other people's names, Obasanjo would have easily made the 2009 list of Forbes magazine
ten richest men in the world. He also has a gargantuan appetite for women. As Gbenga, his first son, could testify to. Last year, Obasanjo ensnared Gbenga's wife, and took her from his son.

Obasanjo has led a charmed life. But obviously, he wanted more, much more. He became head of state at a rather young age in 1976 following the asssassination of General Murtala Muhammed. Before then, he had held significant positions in the military, and after 1979, outside of the military in the course of a long career.

But after eight years in power as a dubiously elected President, Obasanjo, whose victory at the 1999 and 2003 presidential elections were widely acknowledged as an organised fraud by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,
was not done yet.

Obasanjo wanted to do what Gen Abacha tried but failed to achieve: he wanted to become Nigeria's President for life, and Emperor of the Republic, like numerous greedily corrupt, mentally unbalanced, power-crazed, viciously primitive and self-centered African Presidents.

Former governor of Bayelsa State DSP Alamieseigha, himself a retired military officer, told of Obasanjo's devilish plot to impose himself on Nigerians for the rest of his life, during a recent interview with Vanguard. Excerpts:

ON OBASANJO'S DESPERATE PLAN TO REMAIN PRESIDENT FOR LIFE

To be precise, on the 18th of August 2005, that day happened to be Council of State meeting and we were all in Abuja for the meeting. I got a call from Nuhu Ribadu, chairman of EFCC, that ‘sir, go and reconcile with Obasanjo, he has
directed that you and James Ibori, by all means should be roped in for corruption and disgraced out of office; that he believed that James Ibori had gone to reconcile and that I should also go quickly that he was a public
servant, he carried out orders. I told him that I had done nothing wrong, that we were on good working terms.

However, after the Council of State meeting, I went to him (Obasanjo) and told him that I wanted to see him and he even joked that “your friend, Stella”, was not in town – that was around 7:30/8:00 pm.

Solomon Lar and his wife were there; they had lost a son so the wife came from Holland and was about going back, so it was a farewell visit of sort. When he (Obasanjo) came out, he wanted to see me. I said no, please see Chief
Solomon Lar first, which he did and they left. He (Obasanjo) then called me into his inner office.

As we entered, he (Obasanjo) did not even allow me to sit down, he said ‘DSP, you and Atiku want to take my job, you and Atiku want to take my job’. I then asked him, ‘what job’?

He said Atiku had come to tell him that I was going to run with him as Vice Presidential candidate. And I told him to the best of my knowledge that Atiku had not told me that I was going to run with him. I asked him, what are you
trying to imply? He charged back ‘I am not leaving in 2007, a military man like you, instead of you to work with me, you’re supporting a bloody civilian. I said, ‘Mr. President, are you now saying that in 2007, you are not going to
leave?’

He said ‘Yes’.

I asked, ‘how are you going to do it, the constitution is very clear, you are serving your second term and at the end of this tenure, you should gracefully leave for others.

He said "no, I am going to continue. Am I the oldest president in Africa’? I said ‘Mr. President, can I say something?
He said ‘Yes, go ahead’. I said ‘you will leave’.
Yes, I told him and he asked how?

I said ‘I bet on my life, you will leave. My loyalty to you will end on May 29, 2007, whether Atiku becomes President or not. I reminded him if he had forgotten that we all agreed in 1998 that you were only to run for four years –
two years to stabilize the nation and another two years to launder our image abroad while Atiku would understudy you and take over when you leave. I reminded him that in 2003, you were almost gone, you were kneeling down,
begging people, including myself. I was the only governor that got you back to power. I even threatened my other colleagues of what I was capable of doing if you were not allowed to continue. There is something in leadership and style that the North recognizes that we from the South do not. Not that I love Obasanjo more than my colleagues, I told them, but that they must allow Obasanjo to complete his two terms.

QUESTION: What did your colleagues from the North say?

Not just the North, there were some of my colleagues from the south who were there at the meeting too. I even told them that if Obasanjo was not allowed to complete his two terms, there would be no war in this country that we would not draw blood, but that we would all sit down and agree on how to negotiate and go our separate ways. I went that far to protect your job, because of that patriotic feeling that this nation belongs to all of us, that anybody can
aspire.

In that meeting, I even confronted the chairman of the party, Audu Ogbeh. I asked who nominated him to be chairman of the party – it was Obasanjo. Every governor was in support of Gemade but for the fact that it was Obasanjo that
nominated Ogbeh, we then reasoned that if we did not support Ogbeh, at the end of the day, the President, as the leader of the party would not fund the party and this would not be good. Indeed, Atiku summoned us many times, to accept
Audu Ogbeh and I, Alamieyeseigha was the chairman of the convention that brought Ogbeh to power. I even asked Ogbeh whether he did not come to my lodge to beg me for support and that today, he is saying that Obasanjo was not marketable, that if you Ogbeh were marketable, would you have come to beg me for support. I
did all that for Obasanjo.

QUESTION: You reminded him that night?

Yes, I reminded him of all that. I said ‘Mr. President, I think some of us in this country have to tell you the truth. I don’t think you have any new ideas after eight years in power to generate to better the lives of Nigerians. You
would have run out of ideas.

‘Two, Mr. President, you are one of the richest people we know in Africa and beyond.

‘Three, you have made a name for yourself both in Nigeria and beyond, so what else do you want?

‘Four, Mr. President, if nobody has told you, you are no longer a young man. ‘I said Mr. President, all your children are grown up and are educated so what else do you want? I will suggest to you that you should relinquish power based
on the constitutional provisions.

QUESTION: What was his response to all these?

He shouted at me, that ‘I will throw you out of my house’. I said Mr. President, with due respect, this is not your house; so many people have passed through this place; you did not construct the place and I’m sure you know our language “Soldier Go, Soldier Come, Barracks Remain”. I am from Bayelsa State, the core state of the Niger Delta, that this house was built with my money.

I reminded him that I am more educated.

QUESTION: As you said all these he kept quiet?

Of course, he was not comfortable but he had to listen. Nigerians do not know Obasanjo; Obasanjo is a coward but Nigerians do not know. When he’s in a corner, he is a coward. If you hear Obasanjo shouting, he has people around him
but if he is alone, please forget it.

QUESTION: We heard that you and Obasanjo have a very long history in the
military?

Yes! In 1976, when the Air Force was to become autonomous, I received the regimental colours from Obasanjo. In 1979, I commanded the Air Force parade Would you then blame him for his expectation of total support from you?
I don’t blame him but this was about Nigeria and not Obasanjo;

QUESTION: You mean after eight years?

Was Nigeria made for him?

QUESTION: So, let’s go back to that night in the Villa?

After I said all these he piped down but made it clear that it was only over his dead body that Atiku would be president of Nigeria. I told him that he was not God and I reminded him that he was sentenced to death and it was converted to 25
years in prison, 15 years, and he served three and a half years, people cleaned you up and you became the president. I asked him if he would not fear that type of God. Out of over 140 million people, you were favoured by that God. From
1979, the nation waited for you and in 1999, you became president and you’re still not grateful to God. I quoted Jeremiah chapter 13 for him, what God said he would do to ungrateful people.

Then I said Mr. President, you have done so many things in this country that I know of and for which you should be reminded. And he shouted, ‘what are those things, what are those things’?

QUESTION: Okay, what are those things?

I said ‘if you want me to remind you I will remind you’. And he said ‘say it,
say it’.

I said in ‘1966, Mr. President, what happened?

In 1969, when the command structure of the armed forces was to be changed, when Adekunle was to be removed as GOC Third Marine Commando, and you were commanding Rear Garrison in Ibadan and Colonel Alabi was persuaded to speak to you to accept, when finally you became the GOC, what did you do to Colonel Alabi? If
not for the late General Hassan Katsina, Colonel Alabi would have been a dead man you know that. In 1976, Mr. President, what happened to Murtala Mohammed – can you tell me what you knew about what happened? Mr. President, when Murtala Mohammed was purging the Armed Forces and the civil service for corruption,
what was your own case and what role did Allison Ayida play in saving your neck and what did you do when eventually you became the president – Ayida was your first casualty. In 1979, Mr. President, when you were about to hand over power, truly what happened during that election between Awolowo and Shagari. I’m
cutting all these things short because I don’t want to go into details.

I said Mr. President when your military regime was to be probed you went to Joseph Wayas in the night, what did you do to him and how was a letter issued to you that you would not be probed? I said Mr. President, what happened and what did MKO Abiola do to you (all the letters you wrote, I was Special Adviser to Chukwumerije then as Minister, I was privileged to read them); what did the man do to you that you hated him with so much passion – somebody from your own state. Mr. President, you even projected yourself to be interim president. I said, Mr. President, did Abacha put you in jail wrongly? I said Mr. President, with all what General Abdulsalam Abubakar did for you, when you took over office, me and you know what and what you’ve done to that man, this is very current. He asked and shouted ‘what have I done to him, what have I done to him’?

I told him to let me just cite one: I reminded him that we were in the Council of State meeting and message came that his house was burning in Abuja here. He had to obtain permission, by the time he got there, the house was burnt to the
ground – as I’m speaking to you have you one day asked about that incident?All these made him very quiet.

I said Mr. President, what happened to Bola Ige, what happened to Dikibo, what happened to Marshall Harry?

I promised you that I was going to take you to the International Court of Justice for the destruction of Odi and I will do it.

QUESTION: Wait a minute. Was this a case of you discovering that you had crossed the Rubicon and there was no need pretending or a spirit came over you because talking to your president like that, in all honesty was crossing the
line?

ANSWER: Yes!

QUESTION: Yes what? That you didn’t care any more or that you became possessed?

ANSWER:
Yes I didn’t bother because he had threatened me that he would demonstrate to me that he wasn’t only Mr. President but that he would show me that he was also the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. That was his opening statement: ‘I will show you that I’m not only Mr. President but that I am also the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, by the time I finish with you, you will know who you are’.

That angered me and it was an opportunity for me to empty what was bothering me once and for all because the same security forces were used to burn my lodge in Yenegoa. You won’t believe that I travelled and by the time I came back, they had gained entry into my house and they repainted my house and planted plastic explosives. As I entered the bombs started exploding and the whole building came down. That was in 2001.

QUESTION: But that was before you and Obasanjo had your problems?

ANSWER: Yes! I even went to him because I know, I am an ex-military man and I can pin point where it was coming from. I called bomb disposal people who came and established that they were bombs. So I came to Abuja and went straight to Mr. President who claimed that ‘I don’t know anything about it’, that the IG, Tafa Balogun would set up a high powered investigation team to look into it and I told him I did not want any investigation. I just made it clear that such should never be repeated, that if it happened I would fight back and if I fought back I may not know when to stop. It’s on record.

QUESTION: But there’s this story that you kept having altercations with him during meetings and that you were always confrontational – was that one of the occasions?

ANSWER: We were always having altercations.

QUESTION: So, how did the meeting of that night end?

Ha! It got to a time when the Director General of the SSS, Colonel Are, got worried and he came in and said, ‘Mr. President, you and your son today, what is the problem?’

Obasanjo told him that ‘this DSP na bad pickin, I will deal with him’. It was so bad at a point that his children told him to leave DSP alone. His children Gboyega and Olu told him.

To cut everything short, he said he was going to let me be if I left Atiku; that ‘when I’m convinced that you are no longer with Atiku, I will leave you’.

QUESTION:
All these happened on August 18?

ANSWER: Yes and at that point, I left.

Some days later I was travelling to Germany for an operation. I wanted to follow British Airways, BA, I had BA ticket, I got to the airport, I changed my mind. Instead of going by BA, I bought Emirates and went to Dubai. It was later
I got to know that there was something else awaiting me if I had flown BA. I got to know this through cross examination that why did I not fly BA which I had always flown for the past 30 years.

Lord Michaels of the British House of Lords came to my house in London and
revealed to me the plans they had.

In fact, they’d gone further to America, that as long as I remained governor of Bayelsa State, the free flow of oil could not be guaranteed. America had said that by the year 2015, 25% of its energy requirement would come from the Gulf of
Guinea and if there was such a powerful man who would disrupt this, according to the story they sold to them, he should be contained. So there were combined forces against me. My brother, my neighbour, in the Niger Delta was a local
coordinator to assassinate me.
baba iyaba and his evil gang. why are they all not in jail?

kunleoshob, what do you have to say about this article?
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by SegzyJoe(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ esolution
I will rather say shame on you for wasting our precious time thinking we should debate whatever comes out of the mouth of Alams of this world. And since when a jailbrake become a credible source of information in Nigeria.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2009
See how they have all played Nigeria as a game of chess.
history will judge them all
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Sagamite(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2009
Moronic lies.

Moronic accusations.

Moronic write-up.

Moronic interviewer.

Moronic interviewee.

All round moronic post.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by kshow1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2009
A thieve calling another person robber.
Both of them and even many others are just playing us the citizens like a pack of cards.
They should all be executed.
Bloody bastards.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2009
kshow1:

A thieve calling another person robber.
Both of them and even many others are just playing us the citizens like a pack of cards.
They should all be executed.
Bloody bastards.

seconded
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by bawomolo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2009
he has no credibility.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by back2back(f): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2009
bawomolo:

he has no credibility.

and OBJ has credibility??

we should allow him to talk. We should not throw the baby away with water.

The more he does, the more he exposes the rotten evil of OBJ.

I also like to know how he truly escape British Police, same police that stopped Nigeria from transfering Umaru Diko back to Nigeria!

why is BODE GEORGE and Annenih not in prison??
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2009
back2back:

and OBJ has credibility??

we should allow him to talk. We should not throw the baby away with water.

The more he does, the more he exposes the rotten evil of OBJ.

I also like to know how he truly escape British Police, same police that stopped Nigeria from transfering Umaru Diko back to Nigeria!

why is BODE GEORGE and Annenih not in prison??

I am glad that he is talking, cos we will be able to know how demonic and devilish "our generous" OBJ was and is.
I have always said, i cant stand that monkey called OBJ and pple says he was the best president they ever had, now i wanna see people praising the fool
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by GEW: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I am glad that he is talking, cos we will be able to know how demonic and devilish "our generous" OBJ was and is.
I have always said, i cant stand that monkey called OBJ and pple says he was the best president they ever had, now i wanna see people praising the fool
wait for saint kunleoshob and the gang. he is OBJ cousin
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by presido1: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
You people are not getting it, do u?
We all know Alams and other former Govs are criminals but they are the only people capable of telling us who OBJ is.
Don't look at the messenger but the massage.

"Who Killed Bola Ige, Dikibo and Marshal Harry" these questions are begging for answer. Instead we should look for the answer we are busy calling who we all know long time ago as a criminal, criminal. Its just like calling a mad man "mad man".

Till today i still believe that Alams ordeal with British Police was a set-up.

OBJ is devil and too much blood dey his hand.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by ikeyman00(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2009
@@@@

plz let the man talk more

we wana learn more stuff on the oduduwa runnings cool

united in politics, abeg who kill bola ige?? becomerich tell us, opc? abi, juju people
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
GEW:

wait for saint kunleoshob and the gang. he is OBJ cousin

i can wait to see them talking about how much of a saint OBJ is.
I beg let Alam talk jare
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by texazzpete(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
presido1:

Till today i still believe that Alams ordeal with British Police was a set-up.

One million pounds found in the london lodge of the Governor of an impoverished Niger Deltan state, and you call it a set-up?
50 billion Naira loot recovered from this one man as a result of the subsequent investigation, and you call it a set-up?

Sometimes i find myself sorely vexed at the thought processes of some of my fellow Nigerians.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2009
Ok!!! Since when did the words of this nincompoop before gold?
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2009
texazzpete:

One million pounds found in the london lodge of the Governor of an impoverished Niger Deltan state, and you call it a set-up?
50 billion Naira loot recovered from this one man as a result of the subsequent investigation, and you call it a set-up?

Sometimes i find myself sorely vexed at the thought processes of some of my fellow Nigerians.

Abi o!!! Seconded.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Sagamite(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Ok!!! Since when did the words of this nincompoop before gold?

I don't know.

Some quack slowpoke saw it as journalism to give the retard a platform.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2009
Sagamite:

I don't know.

Some slowpoke saw it as quack journalism to give the retard a platform.

That is not enuf to give him a platform, but all that is important to me is the fact that he is now speaking and telling us all that happened behind the closed doors
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Sagamite(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

That is not enuf to give him a platform, but all that is important to me is the fact that he is now speaking and telling us all that happened behind the closed doors

This is the person's word you will take.

I did not even bother reading it. A lying, shameless retard that I have no doubt even his own children would be denying association with him.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Fhemmmy: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2009
Sagamite:

This is the person's word you will take.

I did not even bother reading it. A lying, shameless retard that I have no doubt even his own children would be denying association with him.

I dont have a single respect for the dude, however, out of every word spoken, there will be some element of truth, i am more interested in knowing more about OBJ's shady biz
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Sagamite(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I dont have a single respect for the dude, however, out of every word spoken, there will be some element of truth, i am more interested in knowing more about OBJ's shady biz

Fallacy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian To Build Iraqi Railway / How I Lost My Sight - Prof. Clement Uwemedimo / Oh Boy Cpc Don Clear Ne & Nw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.