Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,782 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:43 PM

Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha (1695 Views)

Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife / Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2009
Oh please !!! @Fhemmy.  What makes you think the slowpoke is even saying anything credible. For all we know this is nothing but James bond moves to get him elected again by gullible people  in his state or something. I mean come on!!! You mean you take this idiot seriously? I am even more worried that he is not in some cell somewhere rotting for the rest of his life.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Oh please !!! @Fhemmy.  What makes you think the slowpoke is even saying anything credible. For all we know this is nothing but James bond moves to get him elected again by gullible people  in his state or something. I mean come on!!! You mean you take this idiot seriously? I am even more worried that he is not in some cell somewhere rotting for the rest of his life.

If you ask me, i will say, only a thief can retrace the steps of a thief on the rock.
OBJ and this dude has known each other way back and i am sure they must have done some bad deeds together, so let us get to know more, and then, have both arrested and jailed forever.
At least let then set up an investigation to look into all the allegations that he has leveled against OBJ
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

If you ask me, i will say, only a thief can retrace the steps of a thief on the rock.
OBJ and this dude has known each other way back and i am sure they must have done some bad deeds together, so let us get to know more, and then, have both arrested and jailed forever.
At least let then set up an investigation to look into all the allegations that he has leveled against OBJ

Just tried to read it. Got nausea quarter of the way through.

I can't believe you think you can get anything credible from this egomanic, mentally retarded, thieving cretin.

"he was set up"

"he was the on that got OBJ elected in 2003"

Please someone pass me a sick bucket.

There is nothing to gain from this moronic article.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2009
Sagamite:

Just tried to read it. Got nausea quarter of the way through.

I can't believe you think you can get anything credible from this egomanic, mentally retarded, thieving cretin.

"he was set up"

"he was the on that got OBJ elected in 2003"

Please someone pass me a sick bucket.

There is nothing to gain from this moronic article.

hahahahahahahahaha.
rotflmao.
I am sure there will be some element of truth in what the guy said.
maybe it is just my hatred for OBJ sha.
i will almost support anything against OBJ
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by HajiaTanko: 1:58am On Jul 25, 2009
Not even one is untainted. . . . . even our so called "good" politicians!!!!

No doubt the expostulates of Alams's are fueled from the scourge of a disgraced governor.

When I think of this fella, the pitiful rantings of our naked Ogun state lawmaker (Wale Alusa) also comes to mind.

But allow this breeze from Alams to open baba's ugly behind . . . . . . . that political witch-hunting and corruption are both unilateral percularities to our democracy, EVEN FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.
Re: Shame On Obasanjo- Shocking Revelations By Alamieseigha by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Jul 25, 2009
I am sorry @Fhemmy, but I do not think anyone should consider the words of this goon. First off, I remember not two years ago, every tom, dick and harry had a story to tell about Obasanjo. Problem was, all those who had something to say, had their hands deep in muck, so it was more of them trying to crucify Obasanjo so attention could shift to the man. I mean if we were to put all those stories today, this one included, I am sure we will end up with so many more questions as to why there are so many holes in all than we would know what to deal with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Building Of Modern Odua City In Osun,ondo And Oyo And Ogun See. / Identity Crisis: Who Really Are Nigerians? (central Database: ) / How Pdp Delegates May Vote During Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.