Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,438 members, 7,901,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men (883 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by julianH(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2009
Dear Forum Members,

Have you ever asked yourselve/others why ladies would like ton date men who are married?

Again, some ladies still continue dating their ex after they (men) are married.

They was a case of a lady my friend dated in the past calling him and telling him that since he married that he has changed!

Abeg Na How Una See Am?
Re: Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by DaudaAbu(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2009
To steal them frm their hubbies.

better still to make men unfaithful wink wink
Re: Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2009
I can't also comprehend why some ladies love to put themselves through such experience?  I mean are all the good looking single men out there finished?  undecided

And please change your topic to "Some" Cu's you ain't gonna start the generalization based on your personal encounters!
Re: Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by Godmother(f): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I can't also comprehend why some ladies love to put themselves through such experience?  I mean are all the good looking single men out there finished?  undecided

And please change your topic to "Some" Cu's you ain't gonna start the generalization based on your personal encounters!

undecided undecided undecided
Or cpould it be because married men are quick to spend on their mistresses as compared to the single guys?
Re: Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2009
So would this mean that such ladies are actually dating these married men to fulfill their financial needs?  undecided
Re: Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by Osama10(m): 3:41am On Aug 14, 2010
Because of money, money and more money.
Re: Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by Tosinville(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2010
Money, mane. . . . There's gonna be a time again men will begin to use 'em 4 wat they r lookin 4 from men.
Re: Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by blacksta(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2010
Some much pleasure in illegality i guess - The risky the endeavour the more you really want to do it . Single guys no nothing about risky adventures.
Re: Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by coalcoal1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2010
Lower risk involved. The ladies in question know that there will be no strings attached in the relationship. After all, it is all about the money.
Re: Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by frankcj(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2010
i guess is all about the money and no string athach.
Re: Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by Ben13: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
Someone once said, to eat ise-ewu and cow tail. tongue
Re: Why Ladies Want To Date Married Men by invisible2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2010
Money and prestige, plus to see the size of that famous man's 'kini'

(1) (Reply)

Do I Owe It To My Ex? / Am I Shut Down? / Gilrls Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.