Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,719 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

A Girl Of My Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Of My Dream (875 Views)

GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Of My Dream by xmose: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2009
pls i need an advice on this issue, if you see a girl you wish to make as your future wife and she is now asthamatic patient, what would you do?
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by IFELEKE(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
Poster
am not you,and even if i were to be in your shoes, i won't come here asking for what to do.
@topic
Live with it or Dream on.
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by copyandpaste: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
How did u knw she's asthmatic did she tell u? well if truely u love her u can marry her bt bware coz asthma is hereditary.
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by xmose: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2009
yeah Thanks for your reply. she told me, I knw it's hereditory that is why I decide to volume it but I wouldn't want that in my family but I still Love her pls I need more respond
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2009
Asthma is just a disease dat can be cured anytime its not as if its AIDS! Listen i didn't want to say this on NL but i'm kinda touched here, i'm asthmatic and my girl very supportive, she scolds me wen i don't take my drugs, that's caring! Stop askin annoyin question and follow ur heart young man.
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by omega25red(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2009
@ poster asthma is a disease that people live with their whole lives not sure if there is a cure doubt it but as far as i know there are very good treatments as far as prevention and management for it. I wouldn't let a good woman get away because of something so trivial as asthma

besides put your self in her shoes would you want her to dump you if you had asthma?
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by johnnygan(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2009
@topic
from yo post, i guessed yo girl was not born wit asthma. There is hope for all living. What if she was born wit it? Would u let dat affect yo love? Even aids get control. Word!
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by xmose: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2009
thanks to NL guyz that as make a contribution to this discussions & i must tell you guyz, u all responded so well, I'll think about every thing you said. thanks, NL is good forum discuss
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by topup: 5:03am On Aug 01, 2009
I don't get it, is this common asthma that can be monitored and treated with an inhaler?
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by roblance: 5:36am On Aug 01, 2009
poster move on jare bt be careful o
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by Godmother(f): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2009
My younger brother used to be asmathic when he was much younger, but I guess he outgrew it as he no longer suffers from it, een when he goes to the extreme
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by Ben13: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2009
making her a full house wife might help.
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by akaa(f): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2009
Also try and get her treated, I heard there was a place in Abakiliki they treat such a thing
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by sugabelle: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2009
Not that I think NL is the best place to look for a solution, but I think you should talk to some alternative medicine practitioners. There are some "natural" ways to manage even chronic asthma so that you and your spouse-to-be can have a normal life together.
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by galatico(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2009
asthma (pathology) A chronic respiratory disease, in which the airways unexpectedly and suddenly narrow, often in response to an allergen, cold air, exercise, or emotional stress. Symptoms include wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, and coughing.

If I were in your shoes which I don't pray to be, I just walk away, although it hurts to loose the one you love, but you don't have a choice or do you want your future offspring to be Asthma patient?

Is just like the case of this blood group stuff AS getting married to an AS, that there is possibility of there offspring being SS, I won't want to take such risk if I was in your shoe
Re: A Girl Of My Dream by whitesturd(f): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
There is nothing wrong in marrying her just cos she is asthmatic.when did asthma become Aids.its not like a dreaded disease if u realy love her.

(1) (Reply)

How Come Girls Never Wnat The Guy Who Love Them. Is It True? / Mr. And Mrs. Parker Smooch In The London Fog / Guys I Need Ur Advice Am In A Dilema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.