Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Purpose Driven World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Purpose Driven World (400 Views)

The Secret : The Purpose Driven Life By Inspirational Speaker ( RICK WARREN ) / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification / Purpose Driven World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Driven World by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]

Purpose driven world

Each thing a man does, is driven by a purpose. If he decides to buy a car instead of buying a house is for a purpose. The world is driven by a purpose, there is a purpose for the existence of everyone on earth irrespective of the religion groups that exists among men. God has a purpose for your creating you, you are a product of a particular and special purpose. Your conception does not really determine/define you, except you accept it that way.

Purpose is not dream, not ambition and not desire but what one is born to fulfill. Your purpose is the reason for your being in the first place. God's purpose for you is the reason for your being. He has you in His thought ,Jeremiah 29:11 says For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

According to the biblical account of the creation of man ,man was created in the image and likeness of God(Genesis 1:7). He gave man the right and command to be fruitful, multiply and fill the earth, subdue the world. To have dominion over all creatures. God's initial plan for man was to have close fellowship with man. But when the first man fell(sin), there came a wall between man and God. God still holding to this fellowship had to sent Jesus Christ (Our righteousness) to reconcile us back to Himself .2 Corinthians
5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. By His blood, those that believe in Him are save (John 3:16)

Now that we are save, we are now worthy to have close fellowship with Him. As a result of man's fall(Adam and Eve) and Jesus Christ coming to save man, we Christians now have another purpose to fulfill, which is winning souls for God. This can be seen in John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. This can also be seen in the great commission Matthew 28:16-20. It is His desire that all should be save 2 Timothy 2:4

Dear ,don't be a victim of ambition and desire, look out to God's purpose for you and build your future (dreams) along that line. The best thing that can ever happen to any man is to have Jesus Christ as his Lord and personal saviour. I advise you this day to give your life to Him this day if you are not already in Him. If you are ready then say this prayer.

Lord Jesus, I have sin against you, forgive me this day and watch me, purge me from my sins. Write me name in the book of life and let your purpose for me override my wants for the rest of my life.

If you have just said that prayer, congratulations. Welcome to the family of God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

April Fool For Christians / Seven Things God Hates / Have Faith In The Promise Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.