Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,623 members, 7,908,611 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:37 AM

Facebook VS Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook VS Nairaland (2305 Views)

Nairaland Now Vs Nairaland Then / Videoplay.win Vs Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook VS Nairaland by beacon02(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
A friend once told me that she's getting so much addicted to a particular site. First thing that came to my mind was facebook. But I was wrong, she was reffering to nairaland.
So over to you guys, which one are you more addicted to out of the two?
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
NL is more addictive. Patriotism demands that.

1 Like

Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by beacon02(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
BreketeMind:
NL is more addictive. Patriotism demands that.
I think so. But some people find facebook to be more interesting.
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by Lumiere91: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nairaland is a world in hands.nairalanders are intelligent and pan-african.facebook is where people post pics just to get comment,where we are frienemies.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by csc2(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
beacon02:
A friend once told me that she's getting so much addicted to a particular site. First thing that came to my mind was facebook. But I was wrong, she was reffering to nairaland.
So over to you guys, which one are you more addicted to out of the two?

Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by druxy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
day without NL is.....
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by prahcetomi(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
druxy:
day without NL is.....
like a year without rain.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by zzzzy: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Flawlessly Facebook for me
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by Reeberry: 12:00am On Mar 26, 2016
prahcetomi:
like a year without rain.
Correct!
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by ThisYourTatafo: 12:04am On Mar 26, 2016
Nairaland is number one...take it from me
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2016
I built my career, changed perspective about life from NL
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2016
NL bcuz They is notin fun in facebook nigeria. I just go to see friends.

Pls i will like to give seun an idea; he should make NL chat enabled. Where if two users follow themselves, a chat page shud be created between them, where dey can chat live nd secretly on NL.

NB: pardon my english, i hope u understand.
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by beacon02(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
NL bcuz They is notin fun in facebook nigeria. I just go to see friends.

Pls i will like to give seun an idea; he should make NL chat enabled. Where if two users follow themselves, a chat page shud be created between them, where dey can chat live nd secretly on NL.

NB: pardon my english, i hope u understand.
that will be a nice idea. it will make nairaland more sociable.
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
beacon02:
that will be a nice idea. it will make nairaland more sociable.
yea.
And it will also prevent people going outside NL to chat
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by ThisYourTatafo: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

yea.

And it will also prevent people going outside NL to chat

People still go outside Facebook to chat
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

People still go outside Facebook to chat
Mention sme few popular websites where people chat
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by Lordseyad(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
I jxt cant do without Nairaland !! Facebook lipsrsealed
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by beacon02(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lordseyad:
I jxt cant do without Nairaland !! Facebook lipsrsealed

perhaps it's because nairaland is more indigenous
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by gentlegenius(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
I used to be addicted to Facebook but ever since I joined Nairaland, I only visit Facebook once a day. This has nothing to do with patriotism but simply because I've already learned so much and I'm still learning here on Nairaland. To some extent, Nairaland has improved my intellect more than Facebook.
But there are a few things Nairaland should learn from Facebook. One of them is the absence of DELETE. Why can't we completely delete any post we don't need or probably posted by mistake or in a wrong section? I only dislike Nairaland for this. Seun and co pls take note.

18 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by ksstroud: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
I didn't deeply understand the word addiction until I assess my life and nairaland...
Seun I'm seeing your handiwork making Forbes soonest...
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by ksstroud: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
gentlegenius:
I used to be addicted to Facebook but ever since I joined Nairaland, I only visit Facebook once a day. This has nothing to do with patriotism but simply because I've already learned so much and I'm still learning here on Nairaland. To some extent, Nairaland has improved my intellect more than Facebook.
But there are a few things Nairaland should learn from Facebook. One of them is the absence of DELETE. Why can't we completely delete any post we don't need or probably posted by mistake or in a wrong section? I only dislike Nairaland for this. Seun and co pls take note.
Plus;
Editing of moniker...
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by Tee99(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
nairaland....the only reason I sub. even my google search be like "snake killed today in XYZ+nairaland" grin
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by Lagusta(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sincerely, I do both.....

On Facebook, I like the newspaper pages, so I get news on the go.....

I was once addicted to Nairaland, but not anymore, for the simple reason being that the site is becoming a gossip site. "Tonto dikeh kills snake" "olajumoke buys stones for her hair" "lalasticlala looks stunning in graphic photos"

If not for nairalanders like explorers and sile12, who still give us lots of info everyday, I would've ditched Nairaland a long time ago......

Yeah, and Seun, we are still waiting for the dislike button.....

2 Likes

Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by karleone(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
ksstroud:

Plus;
Editing of moniker...

I don't buy that idea of "editing moniker". A lot of persons will counter on that opportunity. Like, I can easily change my moniker and use the new name to insult someone or do something bad and then change back. Believe me, you'll never know I did it.

#MyThought
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
gentlegenius:
I totally feel you. I even stopped being active on both facebook and twitter. I prefer Nairaland.

The things I've learned and the annoying people I've met makes it totally worth it.
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by timidapsin(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
I wonder why you guys compare Social Media with Forum?? undecided
Its like asking who would you prefer between Neymar and Buffon
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by ksstroud: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
karleone:

I don't buy that idea of "editing moniker". A lot of persons will counter on that opportunity. Like, I can easily change my moniker and use the new name to insult someone or do something bad and then change back. Believe me, you'll never know I did it.

#MyThought

Karl
I love your thinking...
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
I go for Facebook because I gat freedom of expression and ain't banned for saying whatever pains me.

1 Like

Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by Alezy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
gentlegenius:
how do u delete an already created thread??
Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by Alezy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
I go for Facebook because I gat freedom of expression and ain't banned for saying whatever pains me.
this is also tru. atleast the owners of FB won't force people not to talk about biafra unlike oga Seun.

1 Like

Re: Facebook VS Nairaland by Alezy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
timidapsin:
I wonder why you guys compare Social Media with Forum?? undecided
Its like asking who would you prefer between Neymar and Buffon
lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maurid Polytechnic Students Of Mass Communication Dept / Nicki Minaj, Cardi B & Bianca Bonnie – Plain Jane (remix) / Spanish Baby Ushergurl Saying Ya All Hello!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.