Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,484 members, 7,914,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? (626 Views)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? by jarviskennedy: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
In our society today, it is like a norm for ladies to always reserve their funds from their husbands. It is so bad to the point that:

Some husbands don’t even know how much their wives are earning.

Even if the woman is earning N1,000,000 and the man is earning N50,000 the woman still prefers to eat from her husband’s salary without touching hers.

Some women own properties which their husbands are not aware of. There is a story of a husband who was a tenant to his wife. The man was paying house rent for years without knowing that the wife was the landlady. How painful!!! #

Ladies term their husband’s money as “NATIONAL CAKE” but term their own as “PERSONAL”.

I have always pondered over this issue and that’s why I decided to publish this post seeking for advice from the general public because I feel that there are so many persons out there who are asking similar questions without getting answers.

So my people, why do you think that Nigerian ladies are stingy and what can husbands with stingy wives do?

Your advice is highly appreciated.

Kindly leave comments below

[url]infongr.com[/url]
Re: Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? by cherry247(f): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
I disagree
Re: Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? by Monalisa185(f): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
says the single guy?
Re: Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? by Leriebloom(f): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Monalisa185:
says the single guy?
I wonder o, they hear a story about one lady and then make it a duty in generalizing every lady, m fed up of seeing trash like this.
Re: Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Leriebloom:

I wonder o, they hear a story about one lady and then make it a duty in generalizing every lady, m fed up of seeing trash like this.
Same way ladies date one or two guys and conclude that all guys are the same.

@OP, Men prefer to take care of their women irrespective of how much she's earning but it becomes problem is when the husband is officially broke and the lady refuses to help, that is when you can say that she's stingy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? by funmind(f): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tallesty1:

@OP, Men prefer to take care of their women irrespective of how much she's earning but it becomes problem is when the husband is officially broke and the lady refuses to help, that is when you can say that she's stingy.
Hmmm... undecided
Re: Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? by Monalisa185(f): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Leriebloom:

my dear, i tire ooo...i guess they get paid

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? by Cutehector(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dats a huge lie

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? by Monalisa185(f): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Tallesty1:

same way guys date one or two ladies and conclude that all ladies are gold diggers and coal miners

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? by timmyblast(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
They believe its their birthright to receive and they be yelling for gender equality...
Re: Ladies Are Financially-stingy In Marriages. Why? by Tallesty1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

same way guys date one or two ladies and conclude that all ladies are gold diggers and coal miners
Bia madam Mona, free me.

(1) (Reply)

Just One Last Time / When Your Ex Refuses To Let Go / Do All Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.