Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,667 members, 7,921,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Tto Pls And I Need Only This Procedure From Serious Seller Only. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tto Pls And I Need Only This Procedure From Serious Seller Only. (734 Views)

Merrybet..... Pls And Pls Pay Me My Money / Virtapay Users Activate Your Addshare Today Need Only 10people / What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tto Pls And I Need Only This Procedure From Serious Seller Only. by unclejojo(m): 1:14am On Jul 25, 2009
PROCEDURE: TTO
1. BUYER AND SELLER SIGN SPA WITH BANK DETAILS.

2. BUYER SENDS DETAILS OF THEIR INSPECTORS AND SUPERCARGO (ATB
   FORMAT) TO THE SELLER.

3. SELLER SENDS ATB TO THE BUYER.

4. ATB CONFIRMED BY BUYER.

5. INSPECTORS AND SUPER CARGO GO ON BOARD, AT THE EXPENSE OF THE
    BUYER.

6. QUALITY & QUANTITY (Q&Q) CHECKS ARE DONE.

7. BUYER RAISES A LETTER OF CREDIT (L/C), FROM FIRST CLASS WESTERN
   EUROPE OR NORTH AMERICAN BANK, IN FAVOUR OF SELLER TO COVER
   TOTAL COST OF CARGO.

8. PAYMENTS ARE MADE BY SWIFT OR KTT TO SELLER AND ALL AGENTS AND
    FACILITATORS.

9. AFTER CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENTS BY ALL CONCERNED, THE VESSEL IS
    ALLOWED TO SAIL AWAY.

contact me on donkonma_nig@yahoo.com
Re: Tto Pls And I Need Only This Procedure From Serious Seller Only. by MEmmanuel: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2011
Dear Uncle JOJO,

If you have a valid, an d serious demand for BLCO or FLCO
TTT, CIF, FOB, TTO Basis, contact me asp.

Regards,
MR. EMMANUEL
+234-8166827991

(1) (Reply)

Generator For Sale / Ppl Ask 4 Biz Ideas &wen U Mail Dem, Dey Dnt Reply / Nigerian Citizen Sues Airline For N200m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.