Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,231 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Rivers Rerun: We Are Taking APC To Court For The Few Votes They Had. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: We Are Taking APC To Court For The Few Votes They Had. (839 Views)

Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) / Rivers Rerun: We Shall Stop Your Inauguration - Nwanosike Tells Wanjoku Of APC / Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: We Are Taking APC To Court For The Few Votes They Had. by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2016
Just as Hon. Fred Agbedi of Bayelsa State, the pdp state agent for the Bayelsa governorship election 2015 rightly said; that they are heading to court to challenge APC on how they got the votes they recorded, I am of the view that Rivers State PDP should do same. I am still angry with the votes they had.
Please can someone explain to me how they got those votes? We will also protest to the State House of Assembly to not swear in the APC man declared for the Opobo Nkoro constituency until further notice. The member representing Oshiomhole's constituency was returned as duly elected by the Court of Appeal but he is yet to be sworn in and Heaven didn't fall.

cc:
PDP Nat'l Chairman.
PDP NEC
PDP NWC
Governor Wike
PDP Rivers State WC

Signed:

Dimienedonkz
my personal write up
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Are Taking APC To Court For The Few Votes They Had. by johnwizey: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Those people u 'cc', are they on nl If u want to protest, quietly do it wit ur family. Moreover, hw much is ur share in Wike's monthly allowance?
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Are Taking APC To Court For The Few Votes They Had. by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2016
johnwizey:
Those people u 'cc', are they on nl If u want to protest, quietly do it wit family. Moreover, hw much is ur share in Wike's monthly allowance?
Just wait and see, we will meet them in Court to come and explain how they secured those few votes.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Are Taking APC To Court For The Few Votes They Had. by ddippset(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2016
johnwizey:
Those people u 'cc', are they on nl If u want to protest, quietly do it wit family. Moreover, hw much is ur share in Wike's monthly allowance?
don't mind him, one hes probably hungry and would always be hungry till wike completes his term. Youths with misplaced priorities. Thats why Nnamdi called this place a zoo.
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Are Taking APC To Court For The Few Votes They Had. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2016
ddippset:
don't mind him, one hes probably hungry and would always be hungry till wike completes his term. Youths with misplaced priorities. Thats why Nnamdi called this place a zoo.
Guy why u dey follow me like tse tse fly? God abeg ooooooooooo. I tut u r zombie, why quoting Nnamdi Kanu the man u guys despise so much?
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Are Taking APC To Court For The Few Votes They Had. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2016
ddippset:
Guy why u dey follow me like tse tse fly? God abeg ooooooooooo. I tut u r zombie, why quoting Nnamdi Kanu the man u guys despise so much?

Take a look at your write up " one hes". I thought u r a "Grammarian" ?
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Are Taking APC To Court For The Few Votes They Had. by Flexherbal(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2016
Is there any politician that is ready to lay down his life for his people?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: We Are Taking APC To Court For The Few Votes They Had. by johnwizey: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

Just wait and see, we will meet them in Court to come and explain how they secured those few votes.
The only thing u can do in Court is to siddon nd luk abi u be Femi Falana?
Re: Rivers Rerun: We Are Taking APC To Court For The Few Votes They Had. by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2016
johnwizey:
The only thing u can do in Court is to siddon nd luk abi u be Femi Falana?
Who is Falana? Falana is not a leading counsel when it comes to election matters. In fact, election issues are not part of his calling.
Moreover, he is a chop-I-chop lawyer. Call people like ; Olanipekun, Dauda etcetera and not that apc member.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election: Presidential, National Assembly Results From South South Inflated / April 7 Deadline: FG Fails On Fuel Supply Promise / 5 Most Crazy Rulers In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.