Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,866 members, 7,980,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1343695 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (1234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
grudges:
I beg, help me with steps to burn files to cd, thanks in anticipation of your respond.

There are lots of apps you can download online to help you achieve this,just Google search it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
excel101:
Good morning everyone, please I need help on how to boot my dell chrome book laptop to the windows environment first the very first time. Thanks.

Go and get a windows laptop,not all chrome book can accept windows.

The procedure to install windows on a chrome book that can accept it is tedious. I don't think there is any engineer that will want to waste his time on that.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mekaprime: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
udemzyudex:

If you're in Lagos,I can fix it for you.

Both of them??. Sadly enough, am far away east. Pls what's the problem with both laptops? I plan on visiting a laptop technician soon, thus, I don't wanna appear naive of the problem so as to avoid overcharging.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
mekaprime:

Both of them??. Sadly enough, am far away east. Pls what's the problem with both laptops, i plan on visiting a laptop technician soon, thus, I don't wanna appear naive of the problem so as to avoid overcharging.

One needs to troubleshoot it to get the exact fault ,the first one might be sound driver issue, sound ic or in bios setup

The second one might be ram, CPU ,or fault From the motherboard.

I really can't pinpoint exactly where the fault is,one will need to see the laptop , troubleshoot before arriving at a conclusion.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mekaprime: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
udemzyudex:

One needs to troubleshoot it to get the exact fault ,the first one might be sound driver issue, sound ic or in bios setup

The second one might be ram, CPU ,or fault From the motherboard.

I really can't pinpoint exactly where the fault is,one will need to see the laptop , troubleshoot before arriving at a conclusion.

Alright thanks. I've solved the second one. It was the Ram. I reinserted another Ram into the system just now, and it's now working fine. I'll troubleshoot the first one to see what's wrong. One again, a million thanks for your invaluable advice, i really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
mekaprime:

Alright thanks. I've solved the second one. It was the Ram. I reinserted another Ram into the system just now, and it's now working fine. I'll troubleshoot the first one to see what's wrong. One again, a million thanks for your invaluable advice, i really appreciate.

You're welcome.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by XwhY(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
udemzyudex:

How did you format it since it says boot device not found?

Anyway if you're in Lagos,I can fix it for you.

I gave it to a laptop engineer to format for me.
I've fixed it today anyway. I had to change the hard disk.
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by excel101(m): 5:30am On Oct 08, 2019
udemzyudex:

The procedure to install windows on a chrome book that can accept it is tedious. I don't think there is any engineer that will want to waste his time on that.
Thank bro.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justcallmenuel(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2019
I sell solar panels, solar batteries, solar charge controller, installation wires etc at affordable prices. You can reach me on 08168986461
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by polimaf(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Newly arrived toks Dell latitude e6430 for sale.

4gb ram
500gb HDD
Keyboard light

4hours+ battery life.

Price : 65k

Call or whatsapp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mathkid007: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
fuckboys:
Please technicians in the house, my laptop keeps force shutting down and turning itself on when i plug the charger, but when its on battery its ok and will use up the battery without shuting down.

Some one said i should change the cmos battery, just did and the problem continues. And when the laptop in turned off and not charging it turns itself on using battery. What could be the problem with this laptop, been using it for 4yrs and counting before this issue started recently.
Hi brother, how were you later able to fix this issue cos it's happening right now to my acer aspire laptop

Help a brother please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mathkid007: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
fuckboys:
Thanks guys, finally fixed this issue without visiting an engineer. I changed the power cord and it fixed the issuE

NP. Not the charger itself cos ive change the charging adaptor twice and it continued, i just change the power cord (the other cord end of the adaptor that connects to wallsocket)
Ok Thanks....I will try this.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
I can't increase or decrease my screen brightness from the shortcut key on my keyboard but the keys are working for normal "function"...

What can i do ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Slimpotter(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Guys please help I have an acer aspire one mini laptop, I mistakenly hit it and it's now telling me No bootable device insert boot disk and press any key. Please help, cause I've tried what I read on the net, please help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
udemzyudex:

Trust me ,I wouldn't grin

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rapsowdee01:
I can't increase or decrease my screen brightness from the shortcut key on my keyboard but the keys are working for normal "function"...

What can i do ?

Try to update your display adapter
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Slimpotter:
Guys please help I have an acer aspire one mini laptop, I mistakenly hit it and it's now telling me No bootable device insert boot disk and press any key. Please help, cause I've tried what I read on the net, please help.

I think your hdd is not properly fixed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Slimpotter:

Hi.

The Hard drive must have shifted out of position.

All you need do is open up the PC (at your own risk grin), then locate the HDD and reposition it tightly.

Now, close up your system and power up.

If you can't do this, kindly refer to a computer technician (Errr, I'll advice you see a technician)

*cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pxjosh(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
I tried booting my laptop after not using it for 3days and I got this error. I don't know what to do. Please help

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Slimpotter(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Razak5:

Hi.

The Hard drive must have shifted out of position.

All you need do is open up the PC (at your own risk grin), then locate the HDD and reposition it tightly.

Now, close up your system and power up.

If you can't do this, kindly refer to a computer technician (Errr, I'll advice you see a technician)

*cheers*
Thanks for your reply, please advise are what cost will the technician be able to fix it, so I won't be overcharged, thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Slimpotter(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
horllamy:

I think your hdd is not properly fixed
How much do you think a technician would charge, thanks?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=Slimpotter post=82995029]
How much do you think a technician would charge, thanks?[/quote
Thou it depend , but nothing less than 1k to 2k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by derogba88: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2019
I don't know why fifa 19 is hanging now on my laptop during gameplay and before is not doing like that
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2019
horllamy:

Try to update your display adapter

How please
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ernie4life(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2019
My Lenovo E570 thinkpad hotspot suddenly stopped working, please what should i do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mrsuperswag(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Please I am a graphics designer and I’ve noticed that sometimes even though some laptop screens are full hd IPS they still have a yellow tint to them. Like after I do my designs on them I find out the reds and yellows are too deep when I send to mobile phone and other screens. Could you help out with a way to get color correct screens when buying laptops?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Do you have any old laptop that is bad and wish to convert your laptop hard drive into external hard drive... hit me up on 07033185680 for that
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
mrsuperswag:
Please I am a graphics designer and I’ve noticed that sometimes even though some laptop screens are full hd IPS they still have a yellow tint to them. Like after I do my designs on them I find out the reds and yellows are too deep when I send to mobile phone and other screens. Could you help out with a way to get color correct screens when buying laptops?

Screen have nothing to do with the result you get from your design,it only shows you what you're doing or using.

Most screen are glossy ,you get a bright display,have you tried Checking your color settings or using the gradient feature to get exactly what your want.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
ernie4life:
My Lenovo E570 thinkpad hotspot suddenly stopped working, please what should i do?

Hotspot or WiFi?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pxjosh(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
pxjosh:
I tried booting my laptop after not using it for 3days and I got this error. I don't know what to do. Please help
Abeg make una help me na
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Breezzy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Efelee05(f): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Technicians in the house, please I need help with my HP LAPTOP.
I turn it on but the screen is blank, but lights show on the keyboard.
I think it is on because my younger sister mistakenly pressed a button on the keyboard (I'm guessing the sticky keys) and it started giving out instructions on how to use some buttons)
Anyway the screen is still blank

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (1234) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.