Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,557 members, 7,965,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1337444 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (Reply)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fixitng: 7:46am
Arthaus:
I want to express my profound gratitude to Udemzyudex, for his kind assistance, despite being choked up with work, and I can truly affirm that he is a technician's technician. Despite doing his best regardingmy ZBOOK complaint, he went as far as flashing the BIOS chip and when it seems like the problem persisted, he sadly told me that we were out of options. Now to the good news, having seen him at CV, Ikeja on Friday, my mind was restlessand by Saturday, I had this prodding to boot the system. When I did, it still showed same glitchy screen as usual
which had also shown after the BIOS flashing. After few seconds, I just intuitively pressed the "enter" key, and to my surprise, the screen went dark, then lit up albeit blank. After a while, I saw the dotted circle, followed by the "please wait"... Next thing I saw was the login screen and pronto, I logged in. Now with his guidance, I was able to switch the hard drive to another system where I installed windows 11pro. The initial OS was windows 10pro. After swapping back the HDD to the HP, I saw the HP logo briefly on the boot screen. Mind you, the screen on booting no longer showed anything like esc or f2 options to get into BIOS or boot options. Even now I have done a clean install, the screen went glitchy briefly on restart before finishing the boot sequence properly. I will keep you guys updated as soon as I am done with the windows update processes online. Special thanks to Fixitng, who gave me potential troubleshooting directions as early as 6am on Thursday too.

Glad that udemzyudex assisted you in sorting out the issues. Please keep us updated. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.