Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,924 members, 7,890,049 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1301941 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Starboytwo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14
fixitng:

For the keys, you may need to change the keyboard. Open Ms word and test all the keys to examine the lines that are not working. If all the keys are working it maybe that the system is hanging.

As per the diagnostics, you can snap and insert the screenshot but it’s possible your HDD is gradually failing and needs replacement.

Run
Cmd in administrator
Type this command chkdsk c: /r /f
If it prompt you to run on the next startup type y and enter
Be sure the PC is plugged to light and allow the disk check to complete. If you interrupt the process or system goes off while it’s running, it may damage your disk entirely.

I get these when I turn it on

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Starboytwo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14
I
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Falsecars: 11:02pm On Jul 14
I did not do anything I just on the laptop and I saw that
fixitng:

Are you trying to upgrade or reload the OS?

Either secure boot or legacy boot is disabled on bios. Kindly go back to bios and check which of the two boot options is disabled. If legacy is disabled, enable and if secure boot is disabled, enable it. The two cannot be active as same time.

You can as well clarify us on what you did that resulted to the screenshot for further guidance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ganie(m): 6:14am
I want to replace the keyboard of HP
EliteBook 840 laptop.
I am in Lagos and will want to know the cost before coming to Ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.