Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,802 members, 7,912,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:27 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1312162 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (Reply)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chiefupper: 10:26pm On Aug 05
fixitng:

Does it boot properly after the formatting? Then how long do you use the PC before it crashes?

The above answers will aid further assistance.

Reinstall the OS, then make sure you delete all volumes including Windows reserved volume of 500MB. Create New Volume and format it before installing Windows. After the installation, check the drivers that installed and use compatible drivers downloaded from manufacturers website to install. Do not use DriverPack or softwares that install unverifiable drivers.

Also turn off Windows update from regedit because it’s likely you are using KMS tool that cause system crash after WindowsAutoUpdate. If the above issue does not work, kindly revert back for further assistance.
The highest capacity I've ever used is 10Gig out the 500gig before it crashed. I thought it was virus but I was very careful this time around. So I'm thinking either the RAM is bad or the HDD. I'm working with about 6 systems but only this one is giving me problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.