Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1306793 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by crixtech: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2015
pocoapoco88:
gud eveing all.my hp laptop stopped charging and i tink i may hav caused it.initially weneva i want 2 charge my laptop,i wud hav to adjust d mouth of d charger 4 it to charge.den today i got anoda mouth from anoda hp charger,cut it and den joined wit it mine .at first it seemed i joined it wrongly as it didnt supply light 2 d laptop's charging port.so i switched d wires and it den supplied light but cudnt charge.i tot may b dey didnt match so i rejoined my previous mouth and den plugged it, d same tin i.e it supplied light at d charging port bt was not charging too.i was shocked.tinking d battery cud b d problem,i removed it,plugged d charger,it supplied light,i tried booting d laptop witout a battery bt it cudnt switch on.pls sombody shud help wit wot 2 do
Since you have to adjust the charger before the laptop will power up, it means the power jack (the point where you plug in the charger) is loose..you may have to take it to a tech for repairs
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Solve101(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Be informed today that 60-70% of PC viruses come through Google search engine REDIRECT.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MinorityTribe: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Help! About To Buy Hp Pavilion Dv6, Amd A6 5200. This would be bought from a friend for 60k(Second hand). Please i have heard about how AMD laptops get hot quick and spoil more easily, Am i making a wise decision? And is that price worth it considering it is second hand, What is the new price BTW? Some key features is the 8GB Ram, Core i5, Quad core etc Please if you think the laptop is bad suggest another type and explain the downside of such. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Help! About To Buy Hp Pavilion Dv6, Amd A6 5200. This would be bought from a friend for 60k(Second hand). Please i have heard about how AMD laptops get hot quick and spoil more easily, Am i making a wise decision? And is that price worth it considering it is second hand, What is the new price BTW? Some key features is the 8GB Ram, Core i5, Quad core etc Please if you think the laptop is bad suggest another type and explain the downside of such. Thanks.
I am not a fan of AMD. It can be very annoying sometimes. Not only that, getting the GPU replacement can be very difficult to find in most cases.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
AbuMikey:
Hello..

Please, I'm in search of a software that can compress and archive files to the most minimal size possible.
WinZip and WinRar is not doing the right Job I Need.
peazip
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
mascot007:
hello everybody in the house.. pls i need window 10 activation key. my system keeps prompting a message that i should activate my window. pls help

download the activators online
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MinorityTribe: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

I am not a fan of AMD. It can be very annoying sometimes. Not only that, getting the GPU replacement can be very difficult to find in most cases.
How is it annoying sometimes?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
MinorityTribe:
How is it annoying sometimes?
It wears easily with time and develop problem when GPU overheats.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MinorityTribe: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

It wears easily with time and develop problem when GPU overheats.
Thanks, I may have to reconsider it. What better alternatives can i go for instead.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Thanks, I may have to reconsider it. What better alternatives can i go for instead.
What kind of works are you going to be doing with the system? I suggest you go for something within Intel 3rd generation and above processor. One with Nvidia or Inte HD graphics.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MinorityTribe: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

What kind of works are you going to be doing with the system? I suggest you go for something within Intel 3rd generation and above processor. One with Invidia or Inte HD graphics.
I won't be doing much with it. Just gaming(High graphic games) and videos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by solaltd(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Save yourself from the DISTRUST of some fake Engineers at the Computer village.
Seek CERTIFIED and trusted computer Engineers and repair your laptop and desktop computers.
Contact us through the following: +2348082541399, oluwasola.whyte@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
MinorityTribe:
I won't be doing much with it. Just gaming(High graphic games) and videos.
Go for the one with Intel processor and good Nvidia graphics card. You might want to check this one out and not pricey for a gaming laptop.
[url=http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Windows-15-6-Inch-i5-5200U-Dedicated/dp/B015XPEFXO/ref=sr_1_8?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1447523422&sr=1-8&refinements=p_n_feature_seven_browse-bin%3A3012497011]LINK[/url]

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lahify(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Please help my system brightness does not work whenever I reduce or increase it, it has no effect on my system and it is draining my battery fast. I v tried troubleshooting but it didn't work too and I also formatted my system its still the same. I use dell inspiron 3520
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MinorityTribe: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

Go the one with Intel processor and good Nvidia graphics card. You might want to check this one out and not pricey for a gaming laptop.
[url=http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Windows-15-6-Inch-i5-5200U-Dedicated/dp/B015XPEFXO/ref=sr_1_8?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1447523422&sr=1-8&refinements=p_n_feature_seven_browse-bin%3A3012497011]LINK[/url]

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
lahify:

Please help my system brightness does not work
whenever I reduce or increase it, it has no effect on
my system and it is draining my battery fast. I v tried
troubleshooting but it didn't work too and I also
formatted my system its still the same. I use dell
inspiron 3520
That should be a problem with your graphics driver. What is your system specs?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Thanks
You are welcome!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
my HP laptop z just hanging, it will just boot and keep showing welcome, what do I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lahify(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

That should be a problem with your graphics driver. What is your system specs?
ok 64bit 4gig ram nd 500hdd
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
lahify:
ok 64bit 4gig ram nd 500hdd
What Windows operating system are you using? Uninstall the graphic driver. Download the chipset and the graphics drivers.

1) Install the chipset driver first.

2) Install the graphic driver.

Report back here for more information.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sameolg616(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
MinorityTribe:
It's a very good deal..it's amd and not celeron so wer are u getting all the negative stories from..so far,only amd vision processor av encountered a replacement prob with
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lahify(m): 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:

What Windows operating system are you using? Uninstall the graphic driver. Download the chipset and the graphics drivers.

1) Install the chipset driver first.

2) Install the graphic driver.

Report back here for more information.
I use windows 8. Please where can I download the chipset and a new graphics driver
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 15, 2015
lahify:
I use windows 8. Please where can I download the chipset and a new graphics driver

Please, give me the full name of your system make and model so that I can help you with the link to download the drivers.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lahify(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2015
all4naija:

Please, give me the full name of your system make and model so that I can help you with the link to download the drivers.

name; dell
Model; inspiron 3520
Windows; windows 8
Processor; intel(R) pentium(R) CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz
Ram: 4.00gb
System type; 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2015
lahify:

name; dell
Model; inspiron 3520
Windows; windows 8
Processor; intel(R) pentium(R) CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz
Ram: 4.00gb
System type; 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

1) LINK to your chipset driver for Windows 8 64-bit system.

2) LINK to your graphics driver for Windows 8 64-bit system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MinorityTribe: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2015
sameolg616:

It's a very good deal..it's amd and not celeron so wer are u getting all the negative stories from..so far,only amd vision processor av encountered a replacement prob with
The vision processor is exactly the one i would have bought. AMD vision, Raedeon HD6620 something like that. I just check it well, What problem did you encounter in it? Why do you need to replaced it. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lahify(m): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
all4naija:

1) LINK to your chipset driver for Windows 8 64-bit system.

2) LINK to your graphics driver for Windows 8 64-bit system.

Boss God will bless you a lot I only need one more help, after uninstalling my graphics driver I was able to adjust my screen brightness without installing a chipset and a new graphics driver. Should I proceed to install the chipset and new graphics driver or I should just leave it like that?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by annas70(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
hello peeps,my HP pavilion 2000 earpiece port stopped working recently, what could be the solution I have tryed several earpiece it won't pick rather it will continue playing through the speaker .pls help and pls I need link to video controller drives for hpdv2000 windows 8 nividia graphics
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 16, 2015
lahify:
Boss God will bless you a lot I only need one more help, after uninstalling my graphics driver I was able to adjust my screen brightness without installing a chipset and a new graphics driver. Should I proceed to install the chipset and new graphics driver or I should just leave it like that?
Yes, proceed to do that.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by HyDef(m): 3:03am On Nov 16, 2015
AbuMikey:
Hello..

Please, I'm in search of a software that can compress and archive files to the most minimal size possible.
WinZip and WinRar is not doing the right Job I Need.

Try 7Zip. Has a great compression rate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1228) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.