Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,310 members, 7,971,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

Romantic Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Relationship (468 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / Talk Here If You Are Married or In A Romantic Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Relationship by baranzanobed: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2016
Romantic relationships are the spice of life. They make us feel alive in a way that nothing else can. Genuine romance exists when two people show that they care for each other by doing small acts for each other that show love and affection. It makes us feel loved and cared for when we know that our significant other is thinking about how to give us the most pleasure. Romance is the key to keeping the sparks flying. Without it, any relationship will soon lose its shine.
Re: Romantic Relationship by cruzita(f): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2016
wink that's why I need romance 24/7
Re: Romantic Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
True smiley
Re: Romantic Relationship by ITbomb(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
wink that's why I need romance 24/7
That is why I'm sending the pm smiley

(1) (Reply)

Letter To A Virgin / Attention Ladies / Why You Should Marry A Working Class Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.