Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,462 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (47866 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by zo3184: 12:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Run
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by vital: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2016
I now know the reason why we are having so many broken marriages in nigeria.we blindly fall in love.why loving someone that you know openly that she doesn't love u.big up man.are you a fool?you better be a fool.and I ask,Why does fools fall in love? Answer-To increase rate of failure in marriages.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by COOL10(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Guy she has already brkn up with u,just move on. It wont be easy bt u'l get over her. Trust me u will. U never can tell what the future holds 4 her.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by jmaxjohn(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
bayinq25:
Yeah,David and Abraham had God so they never cheated

Jehovah allowed polygamy among his ancient servants, the Israelites, but he does not allow it now. Is his standard changeable?
Jehovah has not changed his view of polygamy. (Psalm 19:7; Malachi 3:6) It was not part of his arrangement for humans from the beginning, and it is not now. When he created Eve as a wife for Adam, Jehovah stated that the divine standard was one wife for one husband. “That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he must stick to his wife and they must become one flesh.”—Genesis 2:24.
When Jesus Christ was on the earth, he restated this position in answer to those who asked about divorce and remarriage. He said: “Did you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh’? So that they are no longer two, but one flesh.” Jesus added: “Whoever divorces his wife, except on the ground of fornication, and marries another commits adultery.” (Matthew 19:4-6, 9) From this it is obvious that taking one or more additional wives is also adultery.
Then why was polygamy allowed in ancient times? Keep in mind that Jehovah did not originate the practice. The first one mentioned in the Bible as having more than one wife was Lamech, a descendant of Cain. (Genesis 4:19-24) When Jehovah brought the Flood of Noah’s day, Noah and his three sons each had only one wife. All polygamists were destroyed in the Flood.
Centuries later when Jehovah chose the Israelites as his people, polygamy already existed among them, although it apparently was far more common to have just one wife. God did not require families to break up where there was more than one wife. Instead, he strictly regulated the practice.—Exodus 21:10, 11; Deuteronomy 21:15-17.
That this toleration of polygamy was only temporary can be seen not only by what Jesus stated regarding Jehovah’s original standard for marriage but also by what the apostle Paul wrote under the inspiration of God’s holy spirit. He said: “Let each man have his own wife and each woman have her own husband.” (1 Corinthians 7:2) Paul also was inspired to write that any man appointed as an overseer or a ministerial servant in the Christian congregation must be “a husband of one wife.”—1 Timothy 3:2, 12; Titus 1:6.
Thus, Jehovah’s toleration of polygamy came to an end with the formation of the Christian congregation some 2,000 years ago. At that time, the standard for marriage returned to what it was at the beginning of God’s creation of man and woman: one husband, one wife. It is the standard today among God’s people throughout the entire world.—Mark 10:11, 12; 1 Corinthians 6:9, 10.

in conclusion, dont pick up your phone and type the first thing that comes to your mind; study the bible before you spew out thoughtless words.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by bayinq25(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
jmaxjohn:

Jehovah allowed polygamy among his ancient servants, the Israelites, but he does not allow it now. Is his standard changeable?
Jehovah has not changed his view of polygamy. (Psalm 19:7; Malachi 3:6) It was not part of his arrangement for humans from the beginning, and it is not now. When he created Eve as a wife for Adam, Jehovah stated that the divine standard was one wife for one husband. “That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he must stick to his wife and they must become one flesh.”—Genesis 2:24.
When Jesus Christ was on the earth, he restated this position in answer to those who asked about divorce and remarriage. He said: “Did you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh’? So that they are no longer two, but one flesh.” Jesus added: “Whoever divorces his wife, except on the ground of fornication, and marries another commits adultery.” (Matthew 19:4-6, 9) From this it is obvious that taking one or more additional wives is also adultery.
Then why was polygamy allowed in ancient times? Keep in mind that Jehovah did not originate the practice. The first one mentioned in the Bible as having more than one wife was Lamech, a descendant of Cain. (Genesis 4:19-24) When Jehovah brought the Flood of Noah’s day, Noah and his three sons each had only one wife. All polygamists were destroyed in the Flood.
Centuries later when Jehovah chose the Israelites as his people, polygamy already existed among them, although it apparently was far more common to have just one wife. God did not require families to break up where there was more than one wife. Instead, he strictly regulated the practice.—Exodus 21:10, 11; Deuteronomy 21:15-17.
That this toleration of polygamy was only temporary can be seen not only by what Jesus stated regarding Jehovah’s original standard for marriage but also by what the apostle Paul wrote under the inspiration of God’s holy spirit. He said: “Let each man have his own wife and each woman have her own husband.” (1 Corinthians 7:2) Paul also was inspired to write that any man appointed as an overseer or a ministerial servant in the Christian congregation must be “a husband of one wife.”—1 Timothy 3:2, 12; Titus 1:6.
Thus, Jehovah’s toleration of polygamy came to an end with the formation of the Christian congregation some 2,000 years ago. At that time, the standard for marriage returned to what it was at the beginning of God’s creation of man and woman: one husband, one wife. It is the standard today among God’s people throughout the entire world.—Mark 10:11, 12; 1 Corinthians 6:9, 10.

in conclusion, dont pick up your phone and type the first thing that comes to your mind; study the bible before you spew out thoughtless words.
Religion in Africa is an excuse to hate and creates room for epic bigotry!you just concluded that i'lld believe what you believe and if I don't,i'm not wise...that's what it's all about,I put it to you,YOU DON'T KNOW GOD!
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by bayinq25(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
jmaxjohn:

Your Ego has taken the place of God in your heart...he's not as rigid as you want him to be!
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by jmaxjohn(m): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
bayinq25:
Your Ego has taken the place of God in your heart...he's not as rigid as you want him to be!

if you'll call obvious bible verses (verses i'm sure u didnt read) "my ego" then i love being proud.

David cheated and then killed unjustly, the consequence was that the child died (2 samuel 12: 1-18) as a punishment from God (God still showed him mercy and David and Bathsheba bore Solomon), Abraham didn't cheat because his wife brought up the idea maybe thinking that was where God's blessing of a child will come from (and she was wrong). Please pick up your bible and read (including the verses i quoted), remove the mat from your eye before you judge the straw in the eye of others.

dont know you but i can already tell how ignorant and obstinate you are to glaring facts. at least i supported my words with the bible

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by jmaxjohn(m): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2016
bayinq25:
Religion in Africa is an excuse to hate and creates room for epic bigotry!you just concluded that i'lld believe what you believe and if I don't,i'm not wise...that's what it's all about,I put it to you,YOU DON'T KNOW GOD!

u dont have to believe. i dont care if you do and i dont hate you for it, but bible verses are there (unless u think the bible is 'unreasonable'); please prove them wrong. please open up a new thread for this and i'll show the world how ignorant you really are.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by bayinq25(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2016
jmaxjohn:

u dont have to believe. i dont care if you do and i dont hate you for it, but bible verses are there (unless u think the bible is 'unreasonable'); please prove them wrong. please open up a new thread for this and i'll show the world how ignorant you really are.
So anyone who doesn't believe in your religion is ignorant?okay the same bible that asked you not to judge is the one that led you to this level of bigotry?You're just using Christianity as your biggest tool for disdain and intolerance.Remember,part of your duty as a Christian is to show people the gospel and draw them to Christianity but how can you achieve that with "HATE"?Jesus dined with sinners but here in Africa,if we had our way we'd sentence everyone who contradicts the religion to death!amend your ways with God instead of insulting and hating because of a religion that never discussed about the genesis of the black race because we're irrelevant to them.The same jews are the number one haters of the black race and have been responsible for the death of so many Africans home and abroad yet you still hate your people for contradicting their laws!God doesn't hate
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by bayinq25(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2016
jmaxjohn:

if you'll call obvious bible verses (verses i'm sure u didnt read) "my ego" then i love being proud.

David cheated and then killed unjustly, the consequence was that the child died (2 samuel 12: 1-18) as a punishment from God (God still showed him mercy and David and Bathsheba bore Solomon), Abraham didn't cheat because his wife brought up the idea maybe thinking that was where God's blessing of a child will come from (and she was wrong). Please pick up your bible and read (including the verses i quoted), remove the mat from your eye before you judge the straw in the eye of others.

dont know you but i can already tell how ignorant and obstinate you are to glaring facts. at least i supported my words with the bible
What was Abraham's punishment?Besides is that enough evidence to convince me?nah!Every book written has a little iota of sentiment attached to it so how dare you tell me the bible is an evidence,were you born then?you were thought you didn't see jack,we were finetuned to understand that anything black is evil and anything white is angelic and holy,we were thought all these by western education..so ignoramus crawl back into your cave and bring something tangible and stop providing evidences based on belief...check out this scenario:You have a strong evidence against an accused in the court of law and you're asked to present it to the judge then you come out and say "I JUST BELIEVE THIS MAN KILLED HIS WIFE".My brother you'll be the one to take his place in jail
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by jmaxjohn(m): 12:42am On Mar 31, 2016
bayinq25:
So anyone who doesn't believe in your religion is ignorant?okay the same bible that asked you not to judge is the one that led you to this level of bigotry?You're just using Christianity as your biggest tool for disdain and intolerance.Remember,part of your duty as a Christian is to show people the gospel and draw them to Christianity but how can you achieve that with "HATE"?Jesus dined with sinners but here in Africa,if we had our way we'd sentence everyone who contradicts the religion to death!amend your ways with God instead of insulting and hating because of a religion that never discussed about the genesis of the black race because we're irrelevant to them.The same jews are the number one haters of the black race and have been responsible for the death of so many Africans home and abroad yet you still hate your people for contradicting their laws!God doesn't hate

i'm sorry, but i'm done replying you.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2016
Love really is learning and most times the hardest lesson to learn is moving on. I won't judge you or tell you what to do but I will ask you how many women's heart's did you take for granted before you met her?

How many people did you curve? Did you care about others or were you selfish. Every relationship is a mirror that reflects personalities nèeded for healing. The person you should marry should not be someone perfect or showstopping but someone kind, reliable and trust worthy.

Money is Gold today but it doesn't buy integrity and loyalty

Karma has a huge role to play. Love develops overtime even the willingness to forgive You have that love you forgave her when she flushed your ring. but she took that for granted . An ex screwed a friend then a family friend and worse off they rubbed it in my face. I forgave but I need respect loyalty and love to go to the next level with a guy

Heal I know how you feel but look at it this way your true love still has a chance to find you now.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by IamLucy(f): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
DeadWrong:
Damn! I hate to read stories about weaklings. It freaks me out!
Op has very deep inferiority complex. Why would sane guy chase after a lady for a year in the first place? The same time and energy that could have been invested into something productive.
Jeez...Why do we have sissies in this world?
I don't ask her a lady out twice talk more of chasing after her like she's some achievements. Mtxheew.
Op, slap yourself and wake up from ur foolishness
signs like that shouldnt be ignored

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.