Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris (1899 Views)

Buhari’s Health: CAN Slams SGF Babachir, Warns Him Against Incurring God’s Wrath / 2017 Prophecies By Dr Chris Okafor Of Mountain Of Liberation Ministries / Mbang: Wrath Of God Will Visit Children & Grandchildren Of Corrupt Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by ceometromedia: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Popular prophet, Dr. Chris Okafor came under a strange unction on Sunday, March 20, 2016 during service at his Liberation City Church headquarters, when he gave the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El Rufai an ultimatum regarding his impending Religious Bill, expected to be passed any moment.

The man of God started by reading out the details of the proposed bill from a mobile phone and then he screamed, “El Rufai, Herod, leave the church alone!”

He then went on to explain the potential anti-christian implications of the bill and warned that El Rufai was only being used to test run something that would later become a bigger plan to Islamize Nigeria, and that if El Rufai is left to go ahead with the bill unchallenged, that at least five more Northern States will follow suite, then all the Northern States and finally, the rest of Nigeria.

Before his congregation of several thousand worshippers and on live television viewed by millions of people in more 160 countries around the world, he sent a strong warning to Governor El Rufaideclaring “It will not happen in my time…it will not happen in your time…it will not be on record that it happened in my time…No! It will not happen!” to a thunderous applause from the congregation. He then continued “El Rufai take time! God is angry with you! You have 14 days to reverse that law or the wrath of God will come against you! You should count it, 14 days from today (March 20, 2016), he has 14 days to reverse and invalidate that law… if he refuses to do so, he should expect the wrath of God to visit him!

Speaking to journalist who thronged the worship center upon the declarations, the man of God said, “I prayed very well, and the Lord told me to go ahead and warn El Rufai. And I want you all to count 14 days from the day of the prophecy (March 20, 2016). If he does not retrace his steps and abandon that bill, God will take steps to honor His words. 14 days! Please count it”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/i-give-el-rufai-14-days-to-retrace-his.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by chriskosherbal(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by wasco24: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Story story
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by MrKong: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
That pastor looks like an imbecilee, or he could be one....look closely, I mean look at him...he really look like an imbecilic clown, even in suit he still look like a joke

So how did he presume to know God's mind?....and that God is angry?....did God tell him that?...any pastor who says "God told me" is a fraud

1 Like

Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Why can't Hell Rufai allow people to practice their faiths in peace?

BTW: I guess the hot slaps he received from Dep Governor Bantex that made him lose 4inches from his height was a precursor to God's wrath upon him.

3 Likes

Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by hylyne(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
El rufai!!! Ur now specimen to test live demonstration of God's power... I pity u sha...

1 Like

Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by MrKong: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Why can't Hell Rufai allow people to practice their faiths in peace?

BTW: I guess the hot slaps he received from Dep Governor Bantex that made him lose 4inches from his height was a precursor to God's wrath upon him.
So Mr Kavuki who always seem to have a long epistle to write about everything suddenly lost your objectivity?...now you believe they want to Islamize Nigeria too or what?
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by HomesOfLife(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrKong:

So Mr Kavuki who always seem to have a long epistle to write about everything suddenly lost your objectivity?...now you believe they want to Islamize Nigeria too or what?
HellRufai religious bill is unpatriotic
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by eyeview: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Well,let El Rufai answer for himself. Though I think he will 'use style' to abandon that bill. Just watch,we may gradually not hear of the outcome of that bill again.
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by yekparikpa(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is getting interesting. As a Christian I would want the Midget to rescind his decision, but then again as a Nigerian I'll really wish to see what happens after the 14 days ultimatum. So El Rufai DON'T DO IT!

1 Like

Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by kheart(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
booked
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by kheart(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mr man vamoos d state cos he s the chief executive of the state
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pls who is chris okafor?? The only okafor i have heard of is the one named charles
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Hell Rufai please leave religion and focus on other things
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by restored2016(m): 6:17am On Mar 27, 2016
MrKong:
That pastor looks like an imbecilee, or he could be one....look closely, I mean look at him...he really look like an imbecilic clown, even in suit he still look like a joke

So how did he presume to know God's mind?....and that God is angry?....did God tell him that?...any pastor who says "God told me" is a fraud
Are you so full of insult that you even insult a man of God without fear, thou we are at the end-time when the fear of God will reduce drastically... Dint be carried by this end-time Spirit that challenges anything it hears. Why not wait until 14 days from now or you live the matter for mattais or are you mattais?

1 Like

Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by jared007: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2016
MrKong:

u insult a Prophet of God then 2morrow u seek pity 4rm Nigerians when a strange sickness attacks u or God forbid a stray bullet 4rm a Police man or a car accident 4rm a druken driver. CAUSE AND EFFECT IS BEHIND ALL EVENTS!

1 Like

Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by OgundeleT(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2016
jared007:
u insult a Prophet of God then 2morrow u seek pity 4rm Nigerians when a strange sickness attacks u or God forbid a stray bullet 4rm a Police man or a car accident 4rm a druken driver. CAUSE AND EFFECT IS BEHIND ALL EVENTS!
so this is how ur loving God do? i am sure this are the reasons you people always look like zombie whenever ur pastors tell lie
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by stonemasonn: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Abeg these men of god should calm down, because if anything happens to El Rufai now.......the religious crisis that will arise........I rest my case.
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by timnarogcy1(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmmmmmm yi tire me ooooooooo, I don't know if that guy is a believer or not, but not not my annoited and do my Prophet no harm.

restored2016:
Are you so full of insult that you even insult a man of God without fear, thou we are at the end-time when the fear of God will reduce drastically... Dint be carried by this end-time Spirit that challenges anything it hears. Why not wait until 14 days from now or you live the matter for mattais or are you mattais?
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by timnarogcy1(f): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2016
stonemasonn:
Abeg these men of god should calm down, because if anything happens to El Rufai now.......the religious crisis that will arise........I rest my case.

The fear they always see in u it's what is making them to always make life difficult for us in this country. Let him die abeg so that his father will learn lesson an be careful. My instinct has always shown me that Buhari and his people have plans and that's how they will be pushing it small-small and give it different name n meaning mean while they know the real meaning of that they implement.
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by thehomer: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Which bill is this fake prophet referring to?
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by jared007: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
OgundeleT:

so this is how ur loving God do? i am sure this are the reasons you people always look like zombie whenever ur pastors tell lie
I wanted to ignore u but to educated ur ignorance about God therefore am quoting u. God doesn't bring bad things to people but rather his hedge of protection covering an individual gets destroyed when such an individual attacks a prophet of God. When such hedge of protection is punctured, he is exposed to attacks from the devil.

1 Like

Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by OgundeleT(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
jared007:
I wanted to ignore u but to educated ur ignorance about God therefore am quoting u. God doesn't bring bad things to people but rather his hedge of protection covering an individual gets destroyed when such an individual attacks a prophet of God. When such hedge of protection is punctured, he is exposed to attacks from the devil.
lol.. you mean a prophet like Mohammed?
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by God2man(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
The present day Christians need persecution.

Persecution will test us and make us to be serious.

We are too comfortable to deliver this perishing world.

We need persecution.

God2man.
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by paxonel(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
First of all, el rufai has not done anything wrong to warrant Chris shouting from his pulpit. We all know the history of religious riots and blood shed in kaduna. Some ignorant christians will play Gospel music in their vehicle and drive to areas that are predominantly ignorant conservative Muslims.what do you think will happen? It will spark riot and killings ofcourse.
The purpose of that bill was to curb a recurrence of killings and blood shed,so it prohibit playing of religious music in vehicles, not against practicing your religion .
Also there were cases where religious leaders will incite their members against other religions, some Imams were found guilty of this and some pastors preach that all Muslims will go to hell if they don't join Christianity . This spark riots and killings of christians in kaduna, i remember cases like that in 2003 and 2005.
Check reoccurence, the bill ensures that all preachers in kaduna (whether pastors or Imams ) should obtain licence before preaching.
Now, what is bad for the government to take steps in protecting lives and property?
Secondly, this bill has been in existence since 1984 but it was not enforced till this moment because, the content is not feasible, i mean,you can't stop people from playing whatever music they want to play in their vehicle, only that one need to be careful.
From this, i think Chris okafor is just shouting for nothing, because he knows that bill has been in existence since 1984 and it can never be enforced and it will never be enforced now, so he take advantage of this fact that the bill can never be enforced and prophesy that the bill will never be enforced and will be dropped 14days later.
I think this Chris okafor of a man is an actor and a good psychologist who manipulate existing situation to appear as if he is prophesying and doing deliverance to deceive people.
And come and see thousands of nigerians who are deceived, most of them have little or no education.
Re: I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris by StarryV(f): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ehee...? What next?

(1) (Reply)

See What This Boy Vomited As I Prayed For Him - PICS VIDEO / How To Awaken Orisa? / Check Out This Mosque Of Jesus Son Of Mary In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.